Author Topic: Remastered backgrounds : final packs  (Read 8004 times)

Shampignon

• View Profile
Remastered backgrounds : final packs
« on: 2018-10-07 15:00:10 »
Hello !

Since the remastered screens are published on several topics and it is not always easy to find them, I propose a pack containing the first 50 screens made, by Team Avalanche, JMP, Jusete, me and other.

Many screens in this pack have been updated (correction of light and color, additions of elements, layering error ...), I advise you therefore to replace all the files which you would have already installed.

You can download it with this link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j2eV5a0NzM1iumIjawKuZKTxt6lFiHtz

Of course, you can continue to follow the individual releases, which will be in the pack 2 !

Finally, here is a small video presenting the screens of the pack 1. Thank you for supporting me by liking, sharing and subscribing.

https://youtu.be/dhCEmHkrKfE

Shampignon

• View Profile
Re: Remastered backgrounds : final packs
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-07 15:01:02 »
Here is the list of the screens present in the pack number 1. In order to facilitate the loading of the page, the images are in lower resolution. To view high resolution images, simply click on the map's name.

colne_b1

colne_b3

delmin12

ealin_1

ealin_2

ealin_12

eals_1

elmin2_2

elminn_1

elminn_2

elmtow

farm

frcyo

frmin

games_1

gldgate

gldinfo

hideway1

hideway2

hideway3

holu_1

holu_2

hyoumap

itmin1

Itmin2 (No picture is unfortunately available...)

jailin4

mds5_1

mds5_dk

mds5_i

mds5_m

mds5_w

mds6_1

mds7_im

mds7_w2

mds7_w3

mds7pb_1

mds7pb_2

min51_1

min51_2

min71

sbwy4_1

sbwy4_2 & sbwy4_22

sbwy4_3

tower5

ujun_w

zz1

zz2

zz3

zz4

« Last Edit: 2018-10-07 15:55:28 by Shampignon »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-07 17:27:37 »
Great man! Thanks! Some of those were included in the Team Avalanche field iro in 7th Heaven? If I place the textures inside my mod folder will the program read from the folder first? I'm currently using a mix from Jusete's and yours.

P.S: I also wish there was a fix for the huge furniture inside Aeris house... ;)
« Last Edit: 2018-10-07 17:31:50 by LeonhartGR »

Shampignon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-10-07 17:54:27 »
I don't know how 7th heaven works, but if you have a mod folder with a "field" folder, you just have to copy and replace the backgrounds files.

Unfortunately, as Team Avalanche has left the project, we cannot modify their pictures. But for me, they are great like this.

jusete

• https://www.paypal.me/JRGV
    • View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #4 on: 2018-10-08 06:15:35 »
Thanks for the pack shampignon!

PoisonJohnny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-10-08 12:21:47 »
This is AMAZING work!

Am I right in thinking as long as I have Mods/fields I can simply copy and paste the downloads into it and it will work with 7th Heaven?

Any idea on Pack 2?

Shampignon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-10-08 17:16:08 »
PoisonJohnny => Yes, you just have to copy and paste in the fields folder
                          The pack 2 will be released in a long time, but already new screens have been modeled

DLPB => The doors and the lighting effects are managed by the layers. Their animations are the same as in the original backgrounds. If you look at the video I linked in the first post, you'll see some doors / cupboards / chests effects.

youffie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2019-04-05 07:56:28 »
For the Big furniture and huge maps in general, there is a fix. Kaldarasha just released a new version of his chaos Mod on Nexusmod that makes the character much bigger than the original chibbi max hight !

youffie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2019-04-05 08:04:53 »
By the way Champignon, are you compiling all of the artist work into one big file and updating it regularly or is this pack already outdated ??