Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Disc 1 errors!  (Read 3140 times)

Zw4nzig

Final Fantasy VII Disc 1 errors!
« on: 2005-08-30 00:18:22 »
Wow, I'm really sorry to have to bother everyone in such a short amount of time!

I'm ahving a problem. My first disc is pretty badly scratched, so I'm using the method of playing them off the HDD. However, some of the disc evidently is so scratched that I can't get movies off of it. I got the movies from the other two discs, and some of the movies from the first disc, but not all by a longshot. I am asking a huge favor, if anyone could please host up these movies in a zip, or send them to me through a messenger or an email. I can't go through the trouble of getting a new disc from Squaresoft, I don't want to download just disc 1 of a pirated CD version to get them, and I really don't want to buy a whole new copy of the game just because of a damaged first disc.

So if anyone could please help me out, I'm on AIM at WirSterben. The list of movies I need are as follows:

bike
biskdead
boogdemo
boogstar
brgnvl
car_1209
earithdd
fallpl
funeral
gold1
gold7
gold7_2
hiwind0
jairofal
jairofly
jenova_e
junon
mainplr
mk8
mkup
mtcrl
mtnvl2
mtnvl
nivlsfs
northmk
nvlmk
ontrain
opening
plrexp
rcktfail
setogake
smk
southmk

All of them, of course, ending in .avi

If anyone can help, thank you very much!

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #1 on: 2005-08-30 01:01:52 »
So basically, you need all the movies that doesn't show-up on other 2 discs? Downloading "a pirated CD" (hey, you paid for it, right? you can have a backup) might be an option you *should* consider...

Zw4nzig

« Reply #2 on: 2005-08-30 01:14:19 »
Well, I wouldn't know where to look.

Right now I'm going through each movie on the disc to try to copy it instead of the whole thing. A couple are going over, but not many. I'll post which ones go over in a minute.

Zw4nzig

« Reply #3 on: 2005-08-30 01:42:50 »
boogstar***
funeral
gold1
gold7
gold7_2

hiwind0
jairofal
jairofly
jenova_e
junon
mainplr
mk8
mkup
mtcrl
mtnvl2
mtnvl
nivlsfs
northmk
nvlmk
ontrain
opening
plrexp
rcktfail
setogake
smk
southmk

Ok, these are the ones that are broken and Ican't get off the disc -at all-.

Anyone that can help, I'd be eternally greatful, I Really wanna play this classic again.

Zw4nzig

« Reply #4 on: 2005-08-30 18:32:51 »
I know a lot of people here have this game, obviously. I really need these files to be able to play without freezing, if someone could please help me, it'd be appreciated.

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #5 on: 2005-08-31 00:57:35 »
Quote from: Zw4nzig
I know a lot of people here have this game, obviously. I really need these files to be able to play without freezing, if someone could please help me, it'd be appreciated.

You shouldnt double post like you did.. People see the thread, and will read it.. Someone may be able to help you, but bumping the thread is not necessary.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005-08-31 07:26:29 »
You can try an online search for ff7 fmvs, and see if they work.  I beleive the ones i snaged off this one site (which was defunct within a few days o_o) worked, but then i lost said fmvs when cleaning out my HD.

Or you could just find a used copy of ff7 for like 10 bucks.  If you can even find it for the playstation, you can rip the PS fmvs and those should work, too.