Author Topic: N00b Question  (Read 2105 times)

Ziur

N00b Question
« on: 2006-02-04 09:36:31 »
I know there must be at least 20 threads asking the same thing with answers but I can't find them for some reason. Maybe i'm blind...

Anyway, I just bought a new copy of the platinum version of FF7 for the PC. My question is if it's possible to have Sephiroth as a character. I know that you can change another characters image to look like him or their weapons but seeing as he is some battles in one part of the game then maybe he uses the same system as the normal characters. I am completely n00bish here and I don't know anything really, but I figure it couldn't hurt too much to ask. Please don't get mad at me for raising a question you've all probably heard before.

~Ziur~

Borde

• View Profile
N00b Question
« Reply #1 on: 2006-02-04 11:50:36 »
To make it short: nop you can't.
Sure, you can force him on your party via save-game editor, but it's glitchy as hell and you can't control him (it's controlled by the IA).

Midgar

• View Profile
N00b Question
« Reply #2 on: 2006-02-04 16:33:21 »
Is there a way to get rid of the AI? Yes he is like a normal fighter, but you probably know what is different:
He keeps his materia
He controls himself
He starts at Level 50
And from the glich in my game: Sephiroth does not hit or get hit...

I have already asked if there was a way to use all characters (make them all selectable) but it seems like there is no way to use everyone as
Young Cloud = Cait Sith
Vincent = Sephiroth
And Aeris...

Ziur

N00b Question
« Reply #3 on: 2006-02-18 23:59:31 »
Well, even just having him in my party in genral would make me sooo happy even if it was glitchy and I couldn't control him. If it wasn't to much trouble could you tell me how you did it? Or could you direct me to the thread where it says how?