Author Topic: Help with Wallmarket and Summons?  (Read 2745 times)

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
Help with Wallmarket and Summons?
« on: 2011-07-23 02:46:35 »
Disregard this, I found the thread I originally found the spreadsheet :).  I love these forums.
Hey guys, been a while since I hit the FF7 modding scene.  I remember once finding a database that held all the attack animations decimal values on it.  I'm currently in the making of modding my own FF7 to fit my tastes more (Screw you KotR) and I'm replacing some materia with other custom ones.  I have since lost the database that I was using to change the attacks in Wallmarket, and I can't seem to find it anymore.  I know someone posted it on here at one point, but search hates me and doesn't seem to want to find it.  If anyone could help me out I would love them, forever.

Also, if anyone knows of a way to put 3 summon monsters on one summon materia, that would make me happy, but that's a dream, and I don't know if it's possible.

« Last Edit: 2011-07-23 06:31:27 by Immortal Damyn »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Wallmarket and Summons?
« Reply #1 on: 2011-07-23 13:19:23 »
Wait: so you're not dead? ???

Also, if anyone knows of a way to put 3 summon monsters on one summon materia, that would make me happy, but that's a dream, and I don't know if it's possible.

You can't do it with Wallmarket, that's for darn sure. Summon materia can only allow one attack; you'd need to seriously mess around with the hard-coding for it to do anything else (by "seriously", I mean that it wouldn't simply be a case of disassembling and changing one hex value).

EDIT:

Should this be in general? That last bit makes it sound like more of a Reverse Engineering question.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 2011-07-23 14:00:21 »
Indeed, this fits into S.R.E., because it would entail disassembly.

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-07-23 15:28:01 »
I see, I just put it in general because I didn't know where exactly it would go.  Wish I knew hex editing better :\