Author Topic: [PC] Trainer and Debug Tool - Ochu (3.4)  (Read 319667 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
[PC] Trainer and Debug Tool - Ochu (3.4)
« on: 2013-04-15 03:16:50 »
Download HERE.

Donate HERE

Ochu is an FF7 trainer and debug tool.  It is compatible with the English game, both the original 1998 release (1.02 only) and 2012/2013 re-releases.  Ochu has an easy GUI which you can use to view and change game values, such as stats, high scores, and character coordinates.  The key features are:

Ability to view/edit:

- Main game values (Game progress, gil GP, time etc).
- Major stats and names for all characters.
- Main stats for all enemies (as well as a damage inflicted indicator).
- All chocobo stats and names.
- All mini-game scores.
- Game frame rate for battle, field and world map.
- Field and World Map model coordinates.

Mod:

- Add all items to your inventory (and allow you to remove Level 4 limit break items).
- Add all materia to your inventory.
- Allow all characters to be viewed/used in PHS.
- Allow any character to be placed in party.
- Fill all characters' Limit gauge.
- Force battle to end.
- Force game over from battle or field.
- Teleport to a number of battles, and field/world map locations.  Other teleport options also exist.

Save:

Create and load save-states on Field or World Map.
Be careful.  Certain places were never designed for saving
and may crash the game when loaded.

Tweak:

- Save/PHS anywhere.
- Default Run (Character runs instead of walks as default).
- No battles field/world map.
- Max battles field/world map.
- Lucky Tifa (Tifa slots always display "yeah!")
- Condor Speed (The max limit for the Fort Condor mini-game speed is increased).
- Faster Animation (Battle model animation 2x faster.  Not related to FPS).
- Increase Sense (Sense will work up to 65535HP).
- Lock Inventory (Items will not deplete when you use them).
- No Dialogue Box (Dialogue will not have its box).
- Freeze EXP (All characters cannot gain EXP).
- Max materia slots: All weapons and armours will have 8 linked slots.
- Lock battle ally HP: Ally HP not deplete in battle.
- Lock battle MP: Ally and enemy MP not deplete in battle.
- Faster Death (Enemy death animation will be faster).
- Faster Numbers (Battle numbers such as damage disappear from view quicker).
- Gypt (Skip FMV).

- Gain AP: 1x, 2x, or 3x AP will be gained after battle. This means 9x AP for a triple growth slot.
- Enemy MaxHP: Enemy HP will be multiplied to a maximum of 10x.
- Enemy Level: Enemy level will be increased up to + 50. The final option (=99) will force the enemy to have a level of 99. -
- The enemy level is used in many damage and healing calculations.

Realtime:

- Invincible (Characters will not lose HP/MP and will be completely invincible).
- Control Sephiroth (If Sephiroth is in the party, you will be able to control him in battle).

MemLog:

- Save Map and Temp Bank logger.
- Ability to change Save Map and Temp Bank in realtime.

You can load/save data tables.  All checkbox options will be saved and loaded into memory automatically for your convenience.  To edit, simply enter edit mode with F1 or double click a blank area, then right click a table or section and select update.  See help.rtf for more information.

Important

Always run as admin

Credits

Main Code and Options
   Daniel L.P. Burke

Teleporter/SavePHS/General Help/Testing
   Kranmer

Gypt/Lucky Tifa/Default Run/No Dialogue Box

Dziugo

« Last Edit: 2022-11-24 08:47:02 by Bonez »

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
Re: [BETA] Ochu (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #1 on: 2013-04-15 06:38:13 »
A tear just  went down my cheek, well, almost, since I am too tough to cry. Thank you very much for this trainer. I shall test it within the next 72 hours and report back  :cry: .

UPDATE: Oh, that is cool. The application detects whether or not the ff7.exe is running. Good work.
« Last Edit: 2013-04-15 06:40:08 by ajthedj747 »

ProtoX

« Reply #2 on: 2013-04-15 07:44:21 »
I rather have like an exp/gil/ap modifer then the max exp/ap/gil/bp/gp. that way I change how much I earn after battle. hasn't been once since wutai_chan took down the link to his mod

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-04-15 09:29:40 »
Nice work Dan, i had been meaning to go back and remake my FF7 Trainer, but now i don't have too :) (i feel yours will be superior anyway)
I posted a bunch of values a long time ago that i use in my trainer here (including a code that allows teleport and instant battle etc)
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11703.msg162756#msg162756
if that helps, the only thing i don't see there is my load savedgames code (which i probably made after that post) and i also documented all the random battles so i can fight any battle at any time now :)
and if you need any help with anything else just let me know.
And as for suggestions it would be nice if we could set events and progress on the fly so we can redo events instantly for testing.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-04-15 13:44:21 »
ProtoX good point.  I will make it so you can adjust to what you want.

Kranmer. Definitely will add your work to the trainer.  You also get source code when I am done.  8)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-04-16 15:44:20 »
If it would be possible I would like to see and alter the positions of the NPCs and objects in a scene. There are some NPCs which need a correction if the new models are used, specially the sitting ones. I only need to see the new values to correct them in Makou Reactor.
Anyway this tool is absolutely impressive.

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #6 on: 2013-04-16 15:45:57 »
ProtoX good point.  I will make it so you can adjust to what you want.

Kranmer. Definitely will add your work to the trainer.  You also get source code when I am done.  8)

do you plan to release your source so we can all look at it ?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2013-04-16 17:33:08 »
I will let you look at it (and I may release source).  tbh... Black Chocobo has far more values than this does, and most are just the same, using the savemap. Emerald Weapon does not have a saved value btw (which is why you can't find it).  The coords and movement are all decided at run time, and emeralds position is randomised when you surface/submerge.  He either stays in certain locations, or is allowed to move about in the middle of the map.

Ultima Weapon has 5(?) main modes where it can reside, so the position is saved.

I don't know what you will get out of my source code really, for a start, it is coded in Delphi (pascal) and not C.  Let me know if you need anything from me.

@kaldarasha.  I am not sure where the NPC positions are saved at the moment, and how many NPC are allowed on 1 field.  I can look into it in time.

edit

@sithlord  also, the coords are only committed to save map when the menu is opened.  The menu cannot be opened from the ocean, so it can't be used anyway.
« Last Edit: 2013-04-16 19:28:24 by DLPB »

cloudiar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2013-04-16 19:46:30 »
This is a utility brillant, very useful for working in Final Fantasy VII mod, million thanks for continuing to help this forum, I want to dedicate an event in my mod, just as the sage of the chocobos, but do not forget your help  :roll:

sithlord48

• View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #9 on: 2013-04-16 21:14:28 »
one thing not documented to note:  only some models can be shown on any given world map (iirc there are 3 different world map id's ) for example its not possible to see the buggy if your on the map where the highwind can be seen (try in bc you will see what i mean). even though you can not see the buggy you can still get in and drive it around. (kinda fun todo)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2013-04-16 22:02:58 »
Aye.  I can see here in memory that they share the areas.  There is quite a bit of weirdness too.  Like when you kill Emerald, the coords then point to the sunken ship (not the Guernica) instead. 

sithlord48

• View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #11 on: 2013-04-16 22:48:53 »
Aye.  I can see here in memory that they share the areas.  There is quite a bit of weirdness too.  Like when you kill Emerald, the coords then point to the sunken ship (not the Guernica) instead. 

most all the progression stuff is really odd like that.. each field has some varibles maybe they are used (in part or in whole) by another field in another part of the game. makes finding out what they do not so fun.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [BETA] Otyugh (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #12 on: 2013-04-21 04:12:21 »
Tool updated (see first post). I have had to remove 2 tabs for now which will be placed back soon.  This is still a beta.  Certain things will not work for now (and I know of quite a few bugs).  The main things are working... the tables will show you the stats, the 3 modes (view edit freeze) work.  To edit, right click a table and select Change, after making your edits.  (Refresh won't work for now).

In Freeze mode, edits will immediately be reflected.

I also added my own damage calculator, so you can see how much total damage you have inflicted (enemy tab).  It doesn't work right at moment like when you heal.
« Last Edit: 2013-04-21 05:28:34 by DLPB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [BETA] Otyugh (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #13 on: 2013-04-24 23:22:39 »
This is the last beta release.  The next will be the final version.  See first post.

To edit, click F1, or click the blank areas in forms, then right click the tables and select Update. View mode will update data continually.

Sephiroth and Aerith in party will not work in this beta.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [REL] Otyugh (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #14 on: 2013-05-03 15:03:27 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-KKFJ-wCI#t=1m18s

Otyugh 1.2 is released. See first post for full details and download.  Make sure you read it, and see "Help" inside the game.

Special thanks to kranmer for testing, help, and quite a few values and additions; the Teleporter among them.

Edit

1.1 Added.  You can now add Materia and change the countdown timer.  A few bugs have also been fixed.  You can keep adding Materia to character slots, and then replenishing the list.

Edit

kept the same version number, but fixed bug that stopped the updating of large numbers.

edit.  1.2 Added.  Main change is Progress value has its own table.
« Last Edit: 2013-05-12 15:00:19 by DLPB »

SinDx

• View Profile
Re: [REL] Otyugh 1.1 (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #15 on: 2013-05-06 20:45:49 »
(yes I registered just to post in this thread :P)

So I'm trying to try this trainer because it looks great, but none of the options seem to work. Is this compatible with a 2012 remake Tifa Bootleg edited game? It recognizes the EXE, but none of the options actually seem to do anything. Party editor doesn't work, battles don't go any faster, etc.

Thanks for any help and all your hard work!

Edit: Looks like I registered for nothing haha. The issue seemed to be that the trainer needed to be run as admin. Works fine now =)
« Last Edit: 2013-05-06 20:58:04 by SinDx »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [REL] Otyugh 1.2 (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #16 on: 2013-06-23 22:12:19 »
I think my trainer is messing up one of the weapons or materias etc,,, can someone do some testing with adding all items and materias and see whats what?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [REL] Otyugh 1.2 (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #17 on: 2013-07-30 00:10:03 »
Warning.  Do not use more than 11 chars for a character name.  If you save after doing this, your item list will gaina  corruption (that's what causes the bug above).  Use 11 maximum.

Edit.  I am supposed to be asleep.  Any case... 1.3 is released.  Fixes above bug and makes it so tweaks are auto loaded into memory each time.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-30 03:40:35 by DLPB »

oglsmm

• View Profile
Re: Otyugh 1.3 (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #18 on: 2013-08-05 21:18:05 »
Can this not edit the AP awarded after battle? I cannot seem to find that however a few posts up list it...

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2013-08-05 21:40:11 »
Nah it cant change AP after battles... it can add every materia mastered though, which for most people negates the necessity of an ability like that.  So I didn't add it :)  If you want to edit monster AP then use Hojo (I think).

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2013-08-07 07:25:36 »
I'm adding a load/save savemap. This allows you to replay scenes by exiting and entering the field screen.  Changing just the progress value won't work because of other variables which is why I have allowed the saving of the entire map.  It turns out that you have to leave and enter a field screen for things to be fully reset after loading a saved savemap.  This helps in situations where you need to replay the same scene for testing but don't want to have to reload the entire game again and again.
« Last Edit: 2013-08-07 07:27:08 by DLPB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2013-08-13 15:25:26 »
I am adding Save States to Otyugh.  Save States are not perfect but they are pretty close.  Basically,  I copy the entire Save Map and Character location data into a small file.  Then you can load the files you have saved from a list, and my program will update the information, and load the correct map. At certain times, saving will not work and will cause problems, but if you save before major scenes begin, or at times were there aren't any major scenes (for example, in the middle of meeting Tifa for first time would be a BAD time), the save states should work perfectly.  I have limited the total number of save States to 1000.

I am still ironing out a few bugs, but this is the general idea:

« Last Edit: 2013-08-19 11:25:24 by DLPB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Otyugh 1.4 (FF7 Trainer)
« Reply #22 on: 2013-08-19 01:24:41 »
History

Aug-19-2013 v1.4
1. Save-states added. (see help file)
2. Small changes to GUI.
3. Faster screen fade-out tweak added.

See first post for download, as ever.

Otyugh is now pretty much as close as it is ever going to be to being completed... it has a pretty good array of features, especially to aid in debugging for tool/mod developers.
« Last Edit: 2013-08-19 02:10:39 by DLPB »

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #23 on: 2013-08-19 23:57:11 »
PPV is the game moment value in Otyugh (same as displayed in MakouReactor).

I don't see anything that says game moment though. There's time and progress but going through all the tabs I don't see anything that says moment.

« Last Edit: 2013-08-20 00:00:12 by cmh175 »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2013-08-20 00:02:19 »
progress is "game moment".  Game moment is just a phrase that various fans have called the value... progress is what I used to keep the column small.  Note also that it is a separate table in Otyugh.
« Last Edit: 2013-08-20 00:06:59 by DLPB »