Author Topic: FF7 Music Problem. Please Help out.  (Read 2125 times)

NyTTryP

FF7 Music Problem. Please Help out.
« on: 2005-05-18 06:04:06 »
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me witht his problem. I got the cetra patcher, and ff7music, installed the patch (ONLY the music, patch, not the debug, 32bit, windows patches), and configurated my FF7Music config properly (all the right paths /filenames, etc).

Now, when I start FF7, it doesn't even get into the game. Instead, I get the following error(s):

Error
Runtime error 217 at 0001A780

followed by:

ff7.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application.

I am running Windows XP Corporate Pro, and I have the XP patches necessary to run the game under XP. The game works absolutely fine, but won't start when I have the FF7Music patch installed.

Any ideas?

NyTTryP

FF7 Music Problem. Please Help out.
« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-19 00:54:00 »
ok I seem to have found a possible solution. I found the notice on ficedula's site saying that ff7music only works with ficedula.dll version 1.10 and under, and I have the 1.51 version of the .dll.

Now I seem to have run into a different obstacle. Ficedula has a link on his site to old file versions hosted by "Aaron", and I tried downloading the zips of versions 1.00, 1.01, 1.10, etc all 1.10 and earlier versions, and all of the zip files seem to be corrupted or compressed invalidy, therefor none of the files can be unzipped.

So, does anyone know where I can get a version 1.10 or earlier  ficedula.dll and ficeconsole.dll  from somewhere other than the source mentioned above?

Thanks