Author Topic: Jenova Bug  (Read 2753 times)

Jrodm12

Jenova Bug
« on: 2005-05-25 18:25:07 »
Hello im new to the boards. Ive been using jenova once and a whille... when i got outa the cave where u meet turks where u have to catch a chocobo I tried to get a gold chocobo and some money anyways i pushed save and jenova crashed and i could no longer open that save file 3 i belive... now i can open it in game fine and everything is how i left it but i can save it again in a differnt spot say save game 5 and jenova will let me open it but when i do it shows cloud in all 3 spots and the names on the side are all garbled.. i clikc on materia and it crashes try and add money crashes.. When it crashes its says the error came from mfc42.dll Any help with this o yea and everyone go check out off topic  boards i put a kool link there to a sweet free game!! anyway hope u can shed a lil light on to what my problem is...

Niai

• View Profile
Jenova Bug
« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-25 23:04:02 »
Giving yourself a chocobo with Jenova when it is impossible to own any stables yet is a no no. Take it out again and you'll be fine probably.

MaTiAz

• View Profile
Jenova Bug
« Reply #2 on: 2005-06-07 20:03:19 »
That's a ugly bug in Jenova. Try selecting another save slot before you select the one you're gonna edit. Then it works.