Author Topic: Party disappears after the midgar parachute jump  (Read 2060 times)

Happy Noodle Boy

Party disappears after the midgar parachute jump
« on: 2005-11-27 10:01:49 »
I've searched high and low here to see if i could find any previous posts about this but i havent found any.

Anyway after the parachute jump i see Cait Sith jump up to my non existant party (they're just not there) and say where to meet and all that, after that i'm just stuck with looking at the scenery without being able to proceed, my movies stops playing halfway through them and i think that might be the problem (never ever lend your precious games to people, they'll mess up the cd's :/ ) Anyway, i was wondering if anyone could direct me to a fix for this problem or could get past that parachute part and then save the game for me.

EDIT: forgot a link for my save (my email address is in my profile) http://www.geocities.com/fsmchost/save.zip
the latest save is the middle one of the three

Heaps of thanks in advance
Happy Noodle Boy

Zack

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-11-27 16:56:56 »
I've sent you a pm with my e-mail address send your save there

Happy Noodle Boy

« Reply #2 on: 2005-11-27 18:59:03 »
Done  :)

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-11-28 18:11:38 »
Does your party LAND? I remember I used to have this problem all the time, and I'd just have to get to the next screen before they'd reappear. Basically, Cloud exists, but you can't see him... if you can manage to navigate yourself to the next screen, it's fine (I always used to; it's not very hard)