Author Topic: [FF7] Mod Details for Bootleg - Tifa's Package (WIP)  (Read 349737 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: [WIP] Tifa's Package
« Reply #75 on: 2013-10-22 03:06:36 »
Try running the menu overhaul installer not Bootleg and click on Uninstall then you should get original battle interface back, to enhance orig battle interface install TEam Avalanche GUI 2.0.8 and TA high res.

No, you can't run these mods after Bootleg is installed. He'll need to start over again and uncheck Menu Overhaul (Overhaul tab) before running Bootleg. Then the "New Battle Interface" option within Bootloader Configure should do something.

tifalockheart1983

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2013-10-22 18:25:58 »
  • Your download link doesn't work for me.
  • The latest version of Anxious Heart is included in my torrent.
  • Don't include any versions of Bootleg with the package.
  • Your file size is larger because you've probably packaged in all the alternate links for the same mods. FacePalmer alone will add an additional 6+ GB for adding it's two alternates.
  • It's really not cool to come into my threads (you did it in Tifa's Bootleg also) and respond to people's troubleshooting by telling them to download your package. Talk to me first before you release it.
  • Don't be afraid of me.

Actually I did not say download mine, I said this is an alternative means of a download as some people have trouble with torrents, I am one of those some internet providers block p2p file sharing so can not use torrents.  Also the link is fine just tried it.

If you downloaded any of my links, then you're golden.

tifalockheart1983

• View Profile

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #78 on: 2013-10-22 19:13:50 »
This is the rectified link https://mega.co.nz/#F!IIMUhRga

Did you actually try downloading the torrent? ISP's cant block p2p file sharing. They can track and monitor them, but since you're downloading a legal file they wont care. I'm a Network Engineer and work closely with these people, believe me they couldn't care less about Qhimm and the Tifa torrent. By the way, when you're told not to repackage and post someone elses files on their thread it means take it down, not do it again. 

tifalockheart1983

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2013-10-22 19:48:21 »
Did you actually try downloading the torrent? ISP's cant block p2p file sharing. They can track and monitor them, but since you're downloading a legal file they wont care. I'm a Network Engineer and work closely with these people, believe me they couldn't care less about Qhimm and the Tifa torrent. By the way, when you're told not to repackage and post someone elses files on their thread it means take it down, not do it again.

Yeah I did and it keeps coming up can download not allowed, it all depends on what country you are in and your internet provider I am in England that I don not think is the problem it is my internet provider witch is blocking it because they have been given permission  to block p2p file sharing.

On another note who are you to tell me to take down the link I provided.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2013-10-22 19:56:46 »
  • Your download link doesn't work for me.
  • The latest version of Anxious Heart is included in my torrent.
  • Don't include any versions of Bootleg with the package.
  • Your file size is larger because you've probably packaged in all the alternate links for the same mods. FacePalmer alone will add an additional 6+ GB for adding it's two alternates.
  • It's really not cool to come into my threads (you did it in Tifa's Bootleg also) and respond to people's troubleshooting by telling them to download your package. Talk to me first before you release it.
  • Don't be afraid of me.

If you downloaded any of my links, then you're golden.

I didn't. She did. If EQ2Alyza gave you permission to do something like that, you're free to do as you please. Otherwise the acceptable reaction isn't to justify your unauthorized upload on her thread.

Also, p2p is a networking protocol that many applications, including skype and instant messaging use. England maybe cracking down on torrent sites and illegal downloading, but I seriously doubt they're running access control lists on p2p.
« Last Edit: 2013-10-22 20:03:31 by cmh175 »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2013-10-23 00:38:18 »
It was linked in Tifa's Bootleg first, which I was okay with, but the link didn't work. It was done a second time in this thread, which I was still okay with at first, but it still didn't work. It was when you answered someone's troubleshooting questions with your link. Your justified response was saying that downloads and p2p is difficult in England, but that has nothing to do with the questions asked. So to me, your response of file size and anxious heart lead the troubleshooting in the wrong direction.

I understand EU countries may have issues downloading torrents, so direct downloads are a good idea, but that's one of the main reasons I spent time labeling every mod in this thread with links to their thread and downloads. I don't see the harm for an all-in-one direct download portfolio, but I want to check it first to see why your file size is 9GB larger. I'm fairly sure I know why. On that note, to get your mega links to work, you need to click on the chain-link icon on the very right-side. A new window will appear with the correct link that can be shared.

Argoras

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2013-10-23 23:34:40 »
Looks like I'm Golden! ;) But I still got some difficulties, because I really am bad with computers... I don't understand your language guys and i don't understand what you are trying to make me do and understand! haha

- I don't understand the " menu overhaul installer" thing...sorry...The "New Battle Interface" option within the Bootloader configuration is unchecked, that's why I don't why I keep having the new one.

- I don't mind going over again the bootleg. I'm still doing it to try to find the best combination of the characters in-game :) I just get a back up of my save!

- About the songs, I suppose once I found the correct folder I need to change rename my new songs the same way they are supposed to be? and it's the same for videos? and cut-scenes?

- What Hay's reasonable difficulty mod change in the game? that's what I'm looking for about the difficulty mod: details about what it changes! :P

- About Tifa's limit break, my problem is that I can't target the ennemy she will attack

- My controller is an old playstation style one...

- Anyone of you ever saw what people from the forum of Final Fantasy 7 on jeuxvideo.com made as mods? They say it works just fine with steam and achievements and all, maybe some one here (with computer skills) could get some good ideas from them too!

thanks for you help by the way, it's very appreciated

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2013-10-24 00:00:28 »
You were never able to control Tifa's limit break IIRC.

Argoras

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2013-10-24 01:05:29 »
oh....looks like it's been a long time since I played then! XD

ProtoX

« Reply #85 on: 2013-10-27 02:01:47 »
link to megatens aerith mod is broken. anyone got a mirror link?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2013-10-27 02:57:45 »
ProtoX, I don't have a link, but I've sent an email to PitBrat. He should have it.

clad2

• View Profile
Re: [FAQ] Tifa's Package
« Reply #87 on: 2014-01-22 01:28:19 »
Overhaul: Mod for Menu Enhancements, Dialogue Changes, and MiniGame Fixes.

Menu Overhaul                                                             Author                                  Bootleg Option                                            Info                              Preview

█ MO.exe                                       DLPB & Kranmer                Menu Overhaul                       Qhimm FILE

Style Switcher
                                               Allows real-time switching between FFX Battle Style and Felix Style Menu (FFIX).           VIDEO

CTRL+F5 (FFX  Battle Menu w/o 9999 Break), CTRL+F7 (FFX  Battle Menu w/  9999 Break)       
                                               CTRL+F6 (FFIX Battle Menu w/o 9999 Break), CTRL+F8 (FFIX Battle Menu w/  9999 Break)       

9999 Break
                                               Breaks the 9999 barrier, up to a maximum of 30,000.                                        VIDEO

Status Icons
                                               New status icons for Barrier and MBarrier.                                                 VIDEO

FFX Battle Style
                                               A modified version of the Final Fantasy X Battle Menu.                                     VIDEO

Hide Command Box
                                               Hides the border and background coloring for the Command Box.                              VIDEO

Felix Style Menu
                                               A modified version of the Final Fantasy IX Battle Menu.                                    VIDEO

Olde Style Map
                                               Changes the World Map.                                                                     VIDEO

Autosize Action Box
                                               During battle, the action box at the top is automatically sized to fit the text.                                   

Coloured Items
                                               New colored icons for the Items Menu.                                                      VIDEO

Coloured Interface
                                               New colored icons for the Materia Menu.                                                    VIDEO

Allow Movie Skip
                                               Allows you to skip movies.                                                                 Ctrl + S

Always Run
                                               Always run instead of walk.                                                               

No Random Battles
                                               No random battles in the open world.                                   

Save Anywhere
                                               Can Save/PHS almost anywhere in the game.                                   

Invincible
                                               Main characters cannot be hurt.                                   

Lucky Cait
                                               Take complete control of the reels and select any combination you want.                     VIDEO

Lucky Tifa
                                               Always roll Yeah! from the slots.                                                           VIDEO

ReTranslation
                                               A complete revamp of the script and dialogue.                           Qhimm

Canon Names
                                               Examples: Marin = Marlene, Midhir = Mideel, Last Elixir = Megalixir     Qhimm

American Spelling
                                               Example: Colour = Color                                                 Qhimm

Sense Fix
                                               Fixes the Sense command to work on enemies up to 65,535 HP.                                   

3D Battler Fix
                                               Fix for the 3D Battler in Gold Saucer.                                   

Clock Fix
                                               Fix for the Clock puzzle in Temple of the Ancients.                                   

Coaster Fix
                                               Fix for the Coaster game in Gold Saucer.                                   

Snowboard Fix
                                               Fix for the Snowboard game.                                   

Script Fixes
                                               Fixes script errors from the original game.                                   

Disable Mouse
                                               Disables the mouse during gameplay.                                   

No dialogue boxes
                                               Hides the border and background color from dialogue boxes.                                   

Hello ! I just want to know if unpack the archived files (zip, rar, 7zip, ...) is necessary ? thanks ;)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2014-01-22 02:24:25 »
If you're installing it with Bootleg, no. Keep everything packed as it is when downloaded. Bootleg will do all the unpacking and installing for you.

clad2

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2014-01-22 11:13:30 »
OK, just copy/paste all the files in the same folder than Bootleg folder (I've put This one in D:\Games\FF7Mods\) ?

clad2

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2014-01-22 12:09:57 »
If you're installing it with Bootleg, no. Keep everything packed as it is when downloaded. Bootleg will do all the unpacking and installing for you.

Thanks ! But I've a new problem :p
When I try to create a FF7Backup.zip file, I'va a error message. I've not 7za.exe, bootleg can't create the zip file.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2014-01-22 18:13:29 »

Thanks ! But I've a new problem :p
When I try to create a FF7Backup.zip file, I'va a error message. I've not 7za.exe, bootleg can't create the zip file.

I'm confused, what are you trying to do? I'm not sure making a back up of the original game installation will work, if you plan to drop it in the place of the current one encase you need to reinstall or something. If you have the remake just keep the installer, I did and can reinstall the game in about 2 minutes.

clad2

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2014-01-24 20:00:04 »
I'm confused, what are you trying to do? I'm not sure making a back up of the original game installation will work, if you plan to drop it in the place of the current one encase you need to reinstall or something. If you have the remake just keep the installer, I did and can reinstall the game in about 2 minutes.

Finally, I can play whithout do any backup file ! If I have some problem, I re-install the game with some modifications in the package.
It takes me just a big hour, but it will be safe and clean  :-P   8-)

Comrade_Jonathan

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2014-05-02 20:16:46 »
Damn, I thought this was a mod that would enable us to see Tifa's Package while playing. Just kidding.

I'd just like to thank you all for the hard work and dedication you've put into this compilation of mods. These mods have improved my FF7 gaming experience substantially. Because of how much fun I had figuring out how to do all of this and creating a working result with these instructions, I've decided I'm going back to university to learn how to make such amazing things :) I hope one day I'll be able to come back here with enough knowledge to contribute something of my own.

shOcKmAnz

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2014-05-29 14:16:20 »
FMV Cutscenes 1280sharp.part1.rar - 1280sharp.part9.rar , , don't hv part 7 - part 9

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2014-05-30 18:35:50 »
Thanks, I updated it with part 7 - part 9.

drdaylight

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2014-06-02 18:08:30 »
I've searched for a while and can't find a link for "HD Bottles". Any chance anyone has this? I'm not quite fond of the AC Vials.
I'm not using Bootleg to install mods for me so I can't get it that way.

ProtoX

« Reply #97 on: 2014-06-04 16:16:50 »
EQ2Alyza you need to update Megaten's HQ Aerith Link with this one here http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13212.msg211659#msg211659

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2014-06-05 16:52:55 »
I've searched for a while and can't find a link for "HD Bottles". Any chance anyone has this? I'm not quite fond of the AC Vials.
I'm not using Bootleg to install mods for me so I can't get it that way.

It's probably embedded in the .exe, and I'm not sure where PitBrat got them. You can get them by running a Bootleg install with only the HD Bottles selected, then finding the PNG in the mods folder. It shouldn't take long to run with only that mod selected.

EQ2Alyza you need to update Megaten's HQ Aerith Link with this one here http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13212.msg211659#msg211659

Done, thank you :)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2014-06-05 20:17:24 »
It's in the Sprinkles, which are embedded in the exe indeed. A manual, all-low-settings install can fetch only the bottles.