Author Topic: [SOLVED] 7th Heaven crushes while starting launching the game  (Read 3289 times)

Hey Guys
i am very new here  and also very new with the using of graphic mods .
I am very exited about this
Unfortunality i dont get this to run .
i tried everything .
I did every step exactly like the guy in the video  but every time i try to start the game i get this  error message .
-
When clicking Launch Game, I get a box titled "Error starting FF7" Inside the box is a huge string of text that I cannot copy and paste, and unfortunately I cannot past a screenshot in here either... I'm going to try to type it all out, which SUCKS. I really hope I get a response for this, lol.

System.ApplicationException: STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: Unknown error in injected assembler code. (Code: 5) at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, InjectionOptions InOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32&OutProcessId, Object{} InPassThruArgs) at at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32& OutProcessId, Object{} InPassThruArgs) at Iros._7thWorkshop.fLibrary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in C:\Code\7H\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1241

i Reinstalled and cleaned the system over 20 times .I used different 7th heaven versions and gameconverter versions .
i read a lot on the web but still dont find a answer for my issue
please can anyone can help  ?
i use the steam version
« Last Edit: 2019-03-15 10:12:27 by EQ2Alyza »

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven crushes while starting launching the game
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-15 01:40:21 »
Which version of 7H?  1.55 has a known issue where if you don't have every save slot filled, it'll crash horribly.

Re: 7th Heaven crushes while starting launching the game
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-15 09:26:48 »
thank you very much it solved my problem