Author Topic: FF7: Glitch popup will not go away please help!  (Read 1636 times)

Masterperson97

• View Profile
FF7: Glitch popup will not go away please help!
« on: 2015-07-25 21:53:48 »
Hello people of Qhimm.com Forums I am in need of assistance,

Please keep in mind i'm kind of a noob when it comes to mods and stuff

I have recently modded FF7 (steam ver before conversion) on my laptop with the following mods:
  • Reunion mod pack
  • [FF7PC-98] Omzy's Field Pack
After installation I noticed some issues. For one the improved music from the steam ver was no longer there instead there was lower quality versions. Is it because of the conversion? How do I fix it? Do I use a other mod or do move some files from my steam ver (which i do have access to because i copied the game on another file for conversion). Just downloaded AH music mod music is perfect now other problems still remain

Another issue is that in the beginning of the game when you get out of the first area to name Cloud an yellow error message appears at the bottom so the screen and says:

GLITCH: missed palette write to external texture field/md1_md1_1_15

What does this mean and is it a problem? And if it is how do i fix it? Edit: Tried typing: # Disable Error Notifications
disable_popup = on in ff7_opengl.cfg it didn't work saying there was"no option"
Apparently that popup only appearers once and then is gone so I guess that solves that. Their is still the controller issue though.   

I also have another issue that isn't exactly mod related but help would really be appreciated: I have a dualshock 4 that I use to play games and i use ImputeMapper to play them on pc. For some reason it doesn't work with neither of my versions for FF7 (but it does work with FF8) Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for listening and have a nice day :-) 
« Last Edit: 2015-07-26 01:25:57 by Masterperson97 »