Author Topic: [WIP] FFVII Job Class Kernel.bin  (Read 39168 times)

SynthericPanda

Re: [WIP] FFVII Job Class Kernel.bin
« Reply #75 on: 2012-02-26 04:56:56 »
I really hope this topic isn't dead. D=. I've been watching this thread as a Guest for a while. I'm really excited to see where this is going.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #76 on: 2012-02-26 17:38:31 »
While not dead, I would say it is in an induced coma.  Most of the people working on extensive projects here at qhimm are full-time students or full-time workers and it is super dificult to find enough time to produce an entire mod.  All the ideas for making this mod are in this thread and in my head.  I really think this would be a lot of fun once it is complete and I don't intend to kill this project.  It is just that I might not get to it anytime in the foreseeable future.  Thanks for your interest though, and the more people that show interest, the more likely I am to work on this sooner than later.

SynthericPanda

« Reply #77 on: 2012-02-27 03:06:16 »
I read through this last night, and I might have misunderstood, but someone said that you were doing this for the PSX version of Final Fantasy VII? Did I misunderstand? Or are you doing it for the PC, or perhaps both?

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #78 on: 2012-02-29 01:10:54 »
I am creating it for the PSX version.  Which means that I am testing it on the PSX version.  However, it is going to be just a Kernel patch, which means it should be easily covertable into a PC patch.  But...My LostWing mod, which already had tons of bugs, gained even more after being converted to PC version (though there is some question as to the reliability of some of the reports since mods other than my own were installed in an unknown order).

In short, either myself, or someone else will convert this for play on PC, but there is a possibility than you will experience some issues.

SynthericPanda

« Reply #79 on: 2012-03-07 05:49:44 »
Well I say whatever! I've got both the PC and the PSX version so whichever one you make this for is fine by me. I'm really excited about a Job Class themed Final Fantasy VII.