Author Topic: Make Sephiroth controlable with Black Chocobo ?  (Read 6141 times)

Xuphiroth

• View Profile
Make Sephiroth controlable with Black Chocobo ?
« on: 2012-11-01 16:41:01 »
Hello all ^^, I've tried to search for something special, I found your forum and wanted to ask if there is the possibility to change Cloud into Sephiroth and keep the Cloud gameplay, I mean to Play as Sephiroth Skin but configure huim as you was playing as cloud ? I'm Using CWCheat and Blackchocobo for PSP System, thank you ^^

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Make Sephiroth controlable with Black Chocobo ?
« Reply #1 on: 2012-11-01 17:36:41 »
Pretty sure that's not possible

Xuphiroth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-11-02 12:30:51 »
Pretty sure that's not possible

Ok Thank You :) i had some hopes but it's seems we can only control him on PC version ^^

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #3 on: 2012-11-02 14:01:25 »
You can control him, just not through manipulating save games.

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-11-02 16:41:53 »
To control Sephiroth all you have to do is delete his AI in Wallmarket its that easy (as far as I remember)

Lazy Bastard

• I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...
    • View Profile
    • GameHacking.org
« Reply #5 on: 2012-11-08 15:12:16 »
I believe what he was requesting was the ability to replace Cloud's models (Battle, Field, World Map) with Sephiroth's. This should be fairly simple - a file swap at the right LBA would do the trick, assuming there was room to avoid file overlap (and even then, the next file in sequence could be destroyed if it wasn't important for the particular user's interests, and wouldn't cause a deal-breaker glitch).

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-11-08 15:19:34 »
Replacing his battle model is as easy as Taking Sephiroths battle model renaming it Cloud.Lzs and importing it back in (done it myself) Field models I am not sure as not touched them yet. Word of warning do NOT trundicate field models all hell breaks loose if you do!

Lazy Bastard

• I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...
    • View Profile
    • GameHacking.org
« Reply #7 on: 2012-11-09 00:58:10 »
*truncate. Truncating just about any file will cause a serious problem, if that file is called.

You can also replace Cloud's battle model with that of one of Vincent's limit break transformations, which is interesting to look at...and with other characters, depending on animations/etc.