Author Topic: Please Help sick of this !@#$%^& game  (Read 2055 times)

dp82ndabn

Please Help sick of this !@#$%^& game
« on: 2006-07-29 01:13:39 »
Look i saw the read this and been all over the internet trying to fix FFVII.  Ive only made things worse,  I messed the path up movie files, copied and moved stuff install too many patches.  So heres the deal my friend said hes going to fix my comp and reinstall for me but he cant fix the corruped file or something.  He told me to find someone who has the game and have them play my save.  If anyone will show me how to send(email) and play my save I would be grateful 

[email protected]
Daniel Pearl US ARMY 82nd Airbourne Division

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
Re: Please Help sick of this !@#$%^& game
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-29 03:33:42 »
If the "corrupted" part is in the Gold Saucer, you only need to download the Windowx XP fix patch. I've also found that changing rendering modes can get you past seemingly broken areas.

Sorry all I can give you is alternative options; perhaps someone else can play for you. :)

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
Re: Please Help sick of this !@#$%^& game
« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-29 07:38:08 »
How you'd benefit from someone passing some scene, if you're saying you've messed the whole installation up? Just reinstall it. Saved games are in your "Final Fantasy VII\save" folder, and only that you'll need to keep your progress.