Author Topic: Cosmo Canyon, Gondola and Execution Crash Fixed Save Files  (Read 3333 times)

Zimky

hey everyone,

loadsa people have been asking for playthrough's of their save files and most seem unable to do this, i have been hit by all the crashes and have managed to get ahold of a save game saved just after them which i have uploaded for you all to use:

Cosmo Canyon Fix

Gondola Date Fix

Execution Fix

you will need to use Jenova and FF7Che to edit the save files to be like your own.

These links are not permanent so if anyone can host them on a more permanent server it would be apreciated

hope this helps anyone with these problems

Zimky

hey

Cosmo Canyon, Gondola and Execution Crash Fixed Save Files
« Reply #1 on: 2004-07-27 05:22:42 »
The Gondala Date saves have no keystone.

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
« Reply #2 on: 2004-07-27 08:48:18 »
thats the point.

Zimky

« Reply #3 on: 2004-07-27 10:06:04 »
yeah you miss out some storyline where you lose it

Strife

« Reply #4 on: 2004-08-13 17:52:36 »
hi i hv been reading the forum for a while but this is my first post  :lol:
i would also like to ask if anyone has the playthrough for the iceglacier.
When i am at Icicle Inn and i head back to play the snow board mini game i crash or the game justs closes. I was wondering if anyone has the save file AFTER the snowboard mini game. Thnx! Oh btw i play the ultima version  :P

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #5 on: 2004-08-13 20:01:00 »
A lot of the mini-games will work in quarter screen mode (try software quarterscreen mode)....don't ask me why.

fabriknos

• View Profile
    • http://www.heavy-industries.net
« Reply #6 on: 2004-10-08 23:53:34 »
hey zimky,

could you possibly re-upload the Execution crash fix? (or PM me for my emai?) just ran into it myself. i thought that the gondola crash would have been the last. this one better be, cause i've hit all the major ones so far and it's getting really annoying... (chocobo, gondola, cosmo canyon, corel prison, and now execution).

what i'm doing (and this is probably a good idea for those of you who haven't done this), is creating a folder with all of my saved games near these crash points - both the pre-crash saves and the after-crash fixes. will come in handy for future replays, though of course some stat tweaks will need to be done the next time around.