Author Topic: Recent things that happened to me that you probably don't care about  (Read 13475 times)

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
1. I dropped out of school.
2. I got a tattoo.
3. I've learned/am learning to play the drums.
4. I'm engaged.

Yep.

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
Time to poke a hole in something.
Not enough bleeding yet . . .

EDIT:
Even better, get some eye jewelry!
Eye Opening Extreme Body Mod Video
« Last Edit: 2011-11-11 15:03:29 by PitBrat »

Opine

• View Profile
What kind of tattoo? (Brace yourself for everyone to tell you how dumb tats are)

Congrats on your betrothal.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Looks sorta like this. Only got a half sleeve tho.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
I need some perspective for this. How old are you?

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
You sound like a young emo but what is with you and ponies o.O

pacito-ex

• View Profile
My Little Ponies are for G's!! Don't mess with the pony!!

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
Don't become a statistic! 

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
1. ;D
2. I won't bother saying anything, that is your choice
3. Cool!
4. Good luck! :)

I DO care about other people's life, and it's funny to see how everyone is so different and so similar at the same time :)

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
I need some perspective for this. How old are you?

Almost 18. I know, I know "you're too young to get married, etc." but I've been with her for a while now.

Life has been pretty good since I dropped out of school. I got a job starting at $12/hour cause my stepdad knows a guy.

And Ponies are the greatest thing in the world ever. But they haven't had a song in Season 2 yet :(
« Last Edit: 2011-11-12 02:27:34 by DarkFang »

PitBrat

• View Profile
The only good reason to get married is to get a bunch of cool gifts and a sweet trip.

Opine

• View Profile
I think it was a good choice to get a half sleeve. That way you can cover it up with a shirt if you get a desk job.

As far as college goes, I think it's somewhat becoming too expensive to be worth it. Unless you come from a rich family that can afford it, you'll find yourself graduating with a large debt, and a jobless economy. Luckily, I had tuition breaks, so it wasn't an issue for me. I also didn't face this economy when I graduated. But getting a job at $12/hour is a good deal. You can support yourself on that for a good while. (I'm assuming your fiance works, as well.)

Marriage is a lot more fun that I thought it would be. People tell you all these ball and chain horror stories. I actually felt the same at PitBrat before I got engaged. Now I have a completely different outlook! I've only been married a year, but so far it's been way better than dating! I had dated my spouse for so long, that I didn't think getting married would really change anything (or possibly even hurt our relationship). But it was really a change for the better. You some how just feel better about everything (at least I did). Almost as if you let out a breath you didn't realize you'd been holding. Plus, zero commute time!

And there is nothing wrong with ponies

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
I'm also shaving my head soon. I have really long "emo" hair and it's really been bugging me lately.

I'm actually looking forward to marriage.

pacito-ex

• View Profile
Hooray for someone who's not afraid to commit I say.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Good luck with your marriage buddy : ;D

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
She better let me watch My Little Pony on Saturdays. If not, there's gonna be some hell.

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
She better let me watch My Little Pony on Saturdays. If not, there's gonna be some hell.

ROFL

Opine

• View Profile
I feel as though this is one of those matters you should have already discussed: Finances, children, future plans, time for ponies...

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
Time for ponies takes priority over everything. If we're having sex at like 9:00 AM, I'm gonna stop and watch my show, then continue later.

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
The more time you spend together, the more easier you'd get to see these things with her. For example with my girlfriend I put her over everything else, including video games (and I'm a true addict to these, no one before had priority over video games). There are some things that you simply cannot think of at this moment. Live your life and do what you think is better. You'll see by yourself.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Time for ponies takes priority over everything. If we're having sex at like 9:00 AM, I'm gonna stop and watch my show, then continue later.

Fuck dude, get a pvr.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
PVR? Pony Video Recorder?

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile

PitBrat

• View Profile

Nightmarish