Author Topic: Hidden members  (Read 3029 times)

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
Hidden members
« on: 2009-02-14 18:32:23 »
I was just wondering where the option to change active status would be.

I used to be hidden under the phpbb boards and that seems to have carried over to this one.  However, I can't find the option to change it back to normal under smf.

Legacy option ?

lorddolor1989

• only thing a man needs is the love of a woman
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden members
« Reply #1 on: 2009-03-03 20:20:03 »
The most closest thing that you can do is alterate the flevel in some towns and write (i dunno) "In the Nibleheim mansion is a person haunted from his past and you are the only one who can wake up him" or "In the forest will be a ninja trying to steal you,if you answer right you'll be rewarded"

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #2 on: 2009-03-03 20:35:27 »
The most closest thing that you can do is alterate the flevel in some towns and write (i dunno) "In the Nibleheim mansion is a person haunted from his past and you are the only one who can wake up him" or "In the forest will be a ninja trying to steal you,if you answer right you'll be rewarded"
Whoa :)

And "steal from you".

lorddolor1989

• only thing a man needs is the love of a woman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-03-04 22:22:34 »
Whoa :)

And "steal from you".
[/quote]
Well Thanks,and some English words i can't write 'em right,I will make that on my flevel.lgp hehehe

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #4 on: 2009-03-05 05:32:55 »
Sure, no problem. On a side note, Marc asked for member status on the board, not in the game - you misread it (and that's the reason for 'whoa' :P).