Author Topic: a couple of tiny problems  (Read 2329 times)

idl12

• View Profile
a couple of tiny problems
« on: 2010-04-02 02:36:51 »
lately i've been getting some choppy audio during cutscenes and my other problem has to do with disc changing, i use isos to play and i start my game with ff7 music but when it's time to change discs, i have to alt-tab out and change them but with ff7 music i can only switch to the launcher for it and i can't access my desktop, so i can't use daemon tools, any ideas?     ???

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Re: a couple of tiny problems
« Reply #1 on: 2010-04-02 02:51:50 »
lately i've been getting some choppy audio during cutscenes and my other problem has to do with disc changing, i use isos to play and i start my game with ff7 music but when it's time to change discs, i have to alt-tab out and change them but with ff7 music i can only switch to the launcher for it and i can't access my desktop, so i can't use daemon tools, any ideas?     ???
windowslogo+D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #2 on: 2010-04-02 04:03:41 »
well, as long as you own the original, and didn't download it, why not use the original disks? (or, if there scratched or something, burn to cds, then use)

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-04-02 15:06:23 »
Don't worry, they're isos made from original discs which are in poor condition, makes a lot of noise when i put it the CD drive. And thanks for the solution titeguy and for solving just about every other  problem I had. ;D