Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 317137 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Catalog v2.3x Report / Mod Requests
« Reply #375 on: 2017-07-31 15:11:21 »
There are no mods for them. Sorry, but I don't create mods. I just compile what others have done.

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2017-08-15 15:28:16 »
For the Animations part in the catalog, was the breathing animation removed?  I'm wondering because it doesn't seem to be working anymore for the field models.

Fatebreaker

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2017-09-22 23:50:10 »
Hello!, if it's possible, could you add Bloodshot's custom transparent avatars? (bootlegged), Avalanche GUI (i really like that menu and battle interface!) and saving everywhere would make hardcore fun haha. Dunno if you can do this as im sure compatibility must be an issue (for the avalanche stuff), but if you can it would be great. Thank you for 7th heaven btw!
« Last Edit: 2017-09-22 23:52:42 by Fatebreaker »

LCRava

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2017-10-08 08:20:56 »

That makes sense, but for me I wanted to have at least my party with very detailed models on battle, because I see them for so long and they are close to the cam. So I use Kaldarasha models on field to match the environment and then I use more detailed models on battle, like whitERaven's Cloud / Aerith, cmh175's Cid or Bloodshot's new Tifa. So great. I'm enjoying it.

However, Yuffie has only one other option besides Kaldarasha's edition on battle. It's whiteERaven's Yuffie and I don't like it. Her proportions look so weird, her face looks not nice, idk.

Please, check this mod (click to play):

Her look is way better in this Graphical Overhaul. I'd like to see this field and battle model in 7H.
Post: https://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158899751
Download: https://mega.nz/#!dkkx0ZJB!Kl2AMaOw3TqC7w4jEyn9qlIMWnof5L2pFn96rhqLzs4

The poster stopped working on it and I don't know from who this model is, but I really want to see her in the game.

I'd even like to go along building my own IRO, if this cannot be implemented, so just for me. But then I'm totally inexperienced about the files, don't know what belongs to Yuffie. If this cannot be implemented officially, anybody has interest to get this model into the game, privily?

Any update on this particular mod. I would also like to get it working on 7thHeaven, preferably within the dropdown list of all the different mod types.

Thank all you guys for your work. I was happy to donate!
« Last Edit: 2017-10-08 08:24:11 by LCRava »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2017-10-09 02:47:41 »
I believe that's the KH model, which we can't support on Qhimm because it's ripped.

LCRava

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2017-10-09 12:00:33 »
I believe that's the KH model, which we can't support on Qhimm because it's ripped.

Got it. Aren’t there any other mods for regular enemies and enemy characters that you know about? I don’t know if they are ripped or not but the Turks, Hojo, Rufus and Shinra from that steam mod look so much more in line with the character models there are available on 7thHeaven right now.

Thank you much.
« Last Edit: 2017-10-09 12:02:12 by LCRava »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2017-10-14 03:03:19 »
Enemies are largely untouched here at Qhimm. I don't spend time outside these forums searching and researching other mods. That's left for the users to do on their own free time.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #382 on: 2017-10-14 03:56:35 »
Id day unless there is a team somewhere that make models from scratch.
All enemies will never be done. Its too much work when you must make all resources yourself

LCRava

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2017-10-14 05:30:55 »
Enemies are largely untouched here at Qhimm. I don't spend time outside these forums searching and researching other mods. That's left for the users to do on their own free time.

EQ2Alyza would you mind raking a look at these mods? He has done a lot of enemies and NPCs and released everything. I tried getting it to work with 7th Heaven but couldn’t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThKu7PyyOQ&t=31s

Thank you guys for taking a look. Tsunamix, I am still interested in helping out with your projects if you can spare some time teaching me.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #384 on: 2017-10-14 17:17:38 »
That video contains all ripped models so they can't be relayed to anything on this forum. A lot of people have requested this guys stuff. Send me a pm at some point. I'll get you into Discord and I can start anytime

LCRava

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2017-10-14 18:05:00 »
That video contains all ripped models so they can't be relayed to anything on this forum. A lot of people have requested this guys stuff. Send me a pm at some point. I'll get you into Discord and I can start anytime

Sent the PM via email, so you can have mine. I imagined his character models were ripped but not the enemies or NPCs. Oh well, can’t win them all.

LCRava

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2017-10-14 18:44:02 »
Is there a tool to pack and unpack IRO files?

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2017-10-14 19:59:16 »
7th Heaven can pack/unpack IRO files.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #388 on: 2017-10-14 20:15:30 »
When you add a new update you might wanna just edit your previous post.  This forum has a dislike to miltiposting. Sorry. Just wanna help you avoid getting watched.

Edit: Also I emailed you back

LCRava

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2017-10-14 21:26:37 »
7th Heaven can pack/unpack IRO files.

Would you mind teaching me how to do it? I know it can import IRO files but I didn’t know it could convert them in for example LGP files. I am having some issues with NT and I don’t want to keep bothering Sega Chief.

Also, when can we expect the new updates to come out? The NT available in the 1.54 version of 7th Heaven is the 1.4 and NT 1.5 is a big improvement!

Thanks for the help and I am sorry if I am double posting or something.

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #390 on: 2017-10-14 21:40:38 »
Would you mind teaching me how to do it? I know it can import IRO files but I didn’t know it could convert them in for example LGP files. I am having some issues with NT and I don’t want to keep bothering Sega Chief.

Also, when can we expect the new updates to come out? The NT available in the 1.54 version of 7th Heaven is the 1.4 and NT 1.5 is a big improvement!

So the current NT IRO build Sega Chief has posted on the OP is the latest build. Honestly, all you need to do is just grab it and manually import it into 7th Heaven and it'll run fine.
I've found loading NT at the very bottom of the load order causes no conflicting issues with other mods.

LCRava

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2017-10-14 21:51:40 »
So the current NT IRO build Sega Chief has posted on the OP is the latest build. Honestly, all you need to do is just grab it and manually import it into 7th Heaven and it'll run fine.
I've found loading NT at the very bottom of the load order causes no conflicting issues with other mods.

The issue that I've been having is that even with NT on the bottom, it is overwriting some of the files in my original folder (like char.lgp and world.lgp) and causing crashes or assets in the original folder to not to load correctly. I've been talking to Sega Chief and we have most of the kinks sorted out, I just don't want to be so useless and keep bothering him. If there's a way to unpack the IRO folder, I am sure I can isolate the exact conflicting files and sort it out myself.

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2017-10-14 23:05:10 »
The issue that I've been having is that even with NT on the bottom, it is overwriting some of the files in my original folder (like char.lgp and world.lgp) and causing crashes or assets in the original folder to not to load correctly. I've been talking to Sega Chief and we have most of the kinks sorted out, I just don't want to be so useless and keep bothering him. If there's a way to unpack the IRO folder, I am sure I can isolate the exact conflicting files and sort it out myself.

Since this is the Report/ Mod Requests board, I've gone ahead and sent you a friend request on Discord, if you add me I can get you sorted out on what steps you need to take to get straightened out. That way we don't flood this thread with unneeded comments.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #393 on: 2018-01-09 06:31:20 »
Maybe include my intro video edits for the movies mod too :)... If you feel that they fit there of course.
sqlogo.avi
opening.avi

Thanks!

There were also some new intros using the latest videos from the "remake".

edit: If someone can locate omega res novae for this it would be really nice
« Last Edit: 2018-01-09 06:42:40 by LeonhartGR »

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2018-01-25 00:19:25 »
Avalance GUI please.
Standalone 60fps battle mod, without needing all the reunion stuff.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2018-01-25 05:36:00 »
I don't think the Avalanche GUI is compatible with Aali Driver 0.8x. It was created during the 0.7.11b era and broke after the Aali Driver was updated. 7H was developed all during the 0.8x era, so there's no way to go back without breaking so many other things. I'll take a look at it once more, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I've pretty much burnt myself out on 7H development, so catering to individuals' needs is not something I spend much time on anymore.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-25 05:38:06 by EQ2Alyza »

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #396 on: 2018-02-02 18:43:30 »
For the most part, you can just download any standalone mod you want, and place them in a regular folder in your 7H library folder, and it'll import them for you. Unless it requires 7H scripts or there are compatibility issues, there isn't much else to it.

bobbythejobby

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2018-05-17 21:11:10 »
Hey is there an external link to download the movies iro or some way to download it through internet download manager? Tried 3 times now and it keeps cutting out half way through using 7th heaven downloader.

KohryuZX

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2018-09-13 07:13:57 »
Hello, I'd like to request for this mod to be added to the installer.
https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7/mods/4

These battle models are about the most nostalgic ones ive seen done to date in my opinion.

The big models really don't fit with the aesthetic of these battle models but at the same time i hate the sex doll open mouth models of vanilla.

Is there any chance we can get the mods for the chibi models again? With normal mouths and hands?

EDIT: Adding pictures of some of the battle models from the nexus mode by NiNoStyle.

https://content.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/pil24/511/h-668.jpg
https://content.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/pil24/511/h-650.jpg
https://content.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/pil24/511/h-786.jpg
« Last Edit: 2018-09-14 17:31:30 by KohryuZX »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 2018-09-16 01:52:58 »
Chibi field models? I originally wanted them in, but the Chibi project was incomplete, so I left them out. I didn't like the idea of releasing it and randomly seeing modded + unmodded Chibi models shown in the same field.

There's a tool called HRC Resizer that allows you to resize models. There is an option to check "SD-style resize" which keeps the head, hands, and feet unchanged while resizing the rest of the body parts to your choosing. I guess this would give them a similar look to Kingdom Hearts? So maybe not quite the classic Chibi style of the original FFVII. One feature it's missing is a batch option, so you have to resize each model one-by-one. That takes a bit of time and is extremely boring, but it could give us a complete "Chibi" like set if applied to a project that's complete (e.g. ChaOS - Character Overhaul Seven).

I don't know if I have permission to pull those models from another site and add to the 7H Catalog. Generally, mods found outside of Qhimm have some form of copyright infringement (ripped and converted models from other FF games), and it's never allowed to be distributed here at Qhimm. I can't tell if those models are original or ripped from another source.