Author Topic: [PC] Final Fantasy IX: The Zodiac Age  (Read 1891 times)

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
  • Hate is a weak emotion.
    • View Profile
    • FF9:FF:EMR:TZA
[PC] Final Fantasy IX: The Zodiac Age
« on: 2018-04-28 23:56:37 »

In the downloaded archive, there are two folders marked "30FPS" & "60FPS". One Assembly-CSharp.dll runs the game at 30FPS while the other runs it at 60FPS. Both files contain the BattleUI fix. The Assembly-CSharp.dll already present in the 'Managed' folder is the 30FPS Assembly-CSharp.dll.

*You can use an Errmonea Leaf in battle. Use it to your benefit and aid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACKSTORY
In the beginning, Maenads had nothing. Their bodies ached and their hearts held nothing but hatred. They fought endlessly, yet death never came. Despaired, trapped within eternal quagmire. A soulless Maenad offered a serpent to the Sunshard and prayed for salvation. A soulful Maenad offered a reed to the Sunshard and asked for joy. A Maenad, born from these two, felt pity for the despair that had overran the Earth. They named the Maenad, Dykstra, God of the Sun. Dykstra made time, and divided it into day and night. Dykstra outlined the road to salvation, and gave Maenads joy. And Dykstra took endless time away from the Maenads. Dykstra created beings to lead Maenads in obedience to her. The Dark God, Maenhanoj, the Holy god, Rydia; many gods and demons. Finally, Dykstra set out to create Paradise; where Maenads would be joyful just by being there. But then, Dykstra's strength ran out, and she collapsed. All the Maenads grieved over this unfortunate event, yet Dykstra breathed her last. She returned to the dust, promising to return again. So the Sun God hasn't been lost. We must offer our prayers and not forget our faith. We wait and hope for the day, when the path to paradise will be reopened. Interdimensional...online...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SYNOPSIS
Due to the failure of unfulfilled conditions, the phenomenon sent through a full circle and forced to, once again, relive through the world of Gaia; abstracting the previous souls once before, until the right conditions are fulfilled. There is one person, ought most forgotten during their first event, who's seen it all too many times. They must wait until the elevator secretes; and find the lost soul assumed to be forever trapped there otherwise, in the world of Gaia.
ORIGINAL SYNOPSIS
Necron's resurrection and vengeance to complete what the previous embodiment was born to do. Necron's recreation of the Mysterious Girl, the Maenads to obliterate the prime target who happens to have taken on the art of summoning. Any surviving summoners must be obliterated. Legendary summoner herself, came through the same elevator, to warn and fight along with these innocent victims that were sent to the land of Gaia, by Necron, during the Holocene Era of 1800. The Interdimensional elevator, known as, transportation of the Maenads. The Maenads used a shard, activating such elevator to travel through the space time continuum. Once they located the prime target, their program was initiated and back through the Interdimensional elevator, they went. Through the process; these victims were sent there to relive, feeble and forget who they are and eventually evolve into the original souls that they now abstract. Resulting in a more gentle, peaceful death, Necron declares. The Summon Program, which is used to give the Maenads summoning powers, control Eidolons and Espers and grow their strength, the world of Gaia is now cloaked with augmented monsters; aimed to take the victims out, ordered by Necron.

-------------------------------Rare Treasures---------------------------------
>Zodiac Spear has a 1% chance to spawn in Fossil Roo and is a rare chest in Alexandria Disc 3/4. Once found, the chest will always contain the Zodiac Spear.
>Tournesol is a rare chest and can be found in Alexandria Disc 3/4 with a 5% chance to spawn. Once found, the chest will always contain Tournesol.
>Kanya is a rare chest and can be found in Lindblum Disc 3/4 with a 10% chance to spawn. Once found, the chest will always contain Kanya.
>Ribbon, is a rare chest and can be found in Daguerreo with a 5% chance to spawn. Once found, the chest will always contain the Ribbon.
>Seitengrat, the overpowered invisible bow is a rare chest in Gaia. Once found, the chest will always contain Seitengrat.
>You can obtain more than one of these rare chests.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:19:34 by Incinerator »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
Re: [PC] Final Fantasy IX: The Zodiac Age
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-02 12:22:30 »
^
« Last Edit: 2018-05-30 20:38:02 by Incinerator »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-09 18:14:01 »
^
« Last Edit: 2018-05-30 20:38:09 by Incinerator »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-12 10:06:43 »
^
« Last Edit: 2018-06-19 09:30:29 by Incinerator »

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-12 10:08:31 »
I really want to play this mod today please

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-12 16:09:20 »
the mod said download may 12th

and today is may 12, so where is the mod

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-05-12 18:25:43 »
It'll be up in a moment, as soon as the last beta tester finishes (not too long) and I get this last portrait ready.

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2018-05-12 22:01:16 »
is there any chance you could upload the mod to mediafire just for me please

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2018-05-12 22:21:59 »
i just want to play this mod

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2018-05-13 00:09:39 »
i just want to play this mod

IT'S RELEASED

Download Here

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2018-05-13 13:30:18 »
hey

what happen to the download on this mod, how come it was removed

and there grapich glitches on your mod, how can fix that
« Last Edit: 2018-05-13 13:50:44 by Zara9 »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2018-05-13 14:38:08 »
hey

what happen to the download on this mod, how come it was removed

and there grapich glitches on your mod, how can fix that

Because.
I forget to include a file, and brings back trance.

There are no graphical glitches here, I know what you're referring to, no. Matter fact, that's the closet way one's gonna get with play as trance models (outside of battles).

It's a temporary tex mod that will remain there forever temporary until the new models are imported.

It's back up now.

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2018-05-13 14:44:53 »
^
« Last Edit: 2018-06-19 09:30:59 by Incinerator »

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2018-05-13 15:53:37 »
Hey Incinerator

You also forgot to reinculde the fake pyro spell on the theater battles on your mod

so can you re add those back in please

and i really like your mod alot, keep up the great work

and when i landed at the evil forest on your mod, its showing me grapich glitches for me now

check this link for the screenshot i uploaded about the evil forest broken grapiches stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xtxdia4htcj9hot/broken%20ff9%20mod.png
« Last Edit: 2018-05-13 16:53:16 by Zara9 »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2018-05-13 19:25:59 »
I did not forget to include anything. What you see in the mod is what's supposed to be there.
And your graphical glitches are because you do not have HD backgrounds by Fraggoso installed; as mentioned on Requirements page on the website.
Seeing how you made to evil forest without hd backgrounds, and have yet to bring it up until now. :?
Thanks for your attention Zara9, I appreciate it.  :)

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2018-05-13 19:28:57 »
hey

i did have the Final fantasy 9 HD backgrounds on for that mod

i put them in before i started playing your mod eailer this morning

i only put these files in p0data11.bin - p0data19.bin
« Last Edit: 2018-05-13 19:31:08 by Zara9 »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2018-05-13 21:43:19 »
I'm not sure how that happened. I just re-downloaded frag's HD mod, and my beatester did the same, we see no problem with the backgrounds at all if all files are replaced as required.
You made it to Evil Forest to now have a problem with backgrounds? Sounds like not all files where replaced.

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2018-05-13 21:55:01 »
Hey Incinerator

i put in all of Frag HD Mod files from 11 to 19 and now i do not have a problem on the evil forest area on your mod, so i think you need to update your requirement section on your site

to say to include frag HD files from 11 to 19
« Last Edit: 2018-05-13 21:56:51 by Zara9 »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2018-05-14 01:24:14 »
Hey Incinerator

i put in all of Frag HD Mod files from 11 to 19 and now i do not have a problem on the evil forest area on your mod, so i think you need to update your requirement section on your site

to say to include frag HD files from 11 to 19

Actually, I may kindly only suggest you read first before downloading. As, even what you just suggested above was already there on the requirements page.

EDIT:
oh gosh...
if you couldn't tell that the dash symbol "-" means files p0data11, all the way through p0data19, I am sorry, now you do know.
I'm assume you thought it meant only (solely only) files p0data11 and p0data19. No. It's every file, hence it's dash "-" symbol.
« Last Edit: 2018-05-14 01:31:53 by Incinerator »

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2018-05-15 07:17:17 »
^
« Last Edit: 2018-06-19 09:31:16 by Incinerator »

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2018-05-22 06:34:32 »
i take a break on this mod

and now i can't even download it now, what gives

Incinerator

• Crazy poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2018-05-22 09:41:57 »
i take a break on this mod

and now i can't even download it now, what gives

Seriously you must stop with these antic like comments on the forefront here, it wrong and doesn't look good.

I told you already I am working on my CGI scene right now (hence what it says on the site), that is to be in the mod. Now that I draw closer to its completion, it will be in the mod.
There are no bug update fixes or nothing needed to be downloaded here. You've already downloaded it, there's nothing wrong with what you have, continue playing; cumulative update be only to add in this CGI scene, not fix any bug, so this update is not urgent because the scene will be viewable in the Renders section on my site.

So if you've already got the mod downloaded, there's no need to wait for the download here to keep playing. No bug fixes are being put out, it's only adding a CGI scene.
Not that I should feel rushed when providing an update to this mod in anyway. If something comes up, and the mod isn't downloadable at the moment, and I've clearly put on the site why it's not, I need not feel rushed or pressured to getting the mod downloadable again by you or anyone else because you think I should. I will take all the time needed here, which is a ton considering the work put into this scene.
Not that you should be heavily concerned here, as I said, this is not a 'must needed' update to fix any bugs with the mod, it's simply adding a CGI movie; watchable out of the mod when finished.

So please, stop with the replies like this above, it's not needed. I ask that the nicest way possible.

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2018-05-22 11:07:38 »
hey

can you just send me your updated mod please with the updated Battle UI since i can't use the ff9 HD stuff anymore
« Last Edit: 2018-05-22 11:54:50 by Zara9 »

Zara9

• Insane poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2018-05-22 12:54:10 »
thanks for all the hard work you put in this mod
« Last Edit: 2018-05-22 13:44:54 by Zara9 »

Tsunamix

• Freak
  • Check out my work - https://goo.gl/m4NFlm
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #24 on: 2018-05-22 13:08:37 »
Dude be patient. The man is taking his time to make sure everything is perfect for the benefit of all players who would like to enjoy the work he puts out for free.

If for any reason you need it so much why not throw him a donation and show support to his mod rather than complaining about it.

Iv'e been reading this thread and i don't think i have come across you saying anything nice about his work like a simple "Good job" or even a "Thank you".

You gotta remember these things take time, effort, and they do not get paid for it.
They do this from just pure passion for the game they love.

He's just asking you for patience and respect. Normal human being things.

(Sorry to assume Gender Incinerator, i'm just going by the profile pic)