Author Topic: Cloud model fieldxbattle  (Read 2727 times)

CplDingo1987

• View Profile
Cloud model fieldxbattle
« on: 2015-11-05 21:09:55 »
Is there a way to make the field/world model of cloud look like the specific battle model I am using? For example my battle model is Team Avalanche, but the world/field does not look like it.
I seem to remember there being options for what the field model and battle models were to look lie via Bootleg.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Cloud model fieldxbattle
« Reply #1 on: 2015-11-05 21:53:20 »
They're coming in the next Catalog update.

TrueShadow64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-12-05 22:43:55 »
music wont play after i get off the train, no idea why. i made sure to put VGMStream on. still not working... :(

also, game wont launch at all if i try using the tweaks and cheats mod.

lastly, is there any way to get my controller to work and not use the numpad on my keyboard?

any advice would be very much appreciated. thanks

cloudsmash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-12-30 15:43:39 »
I'm new here, but I think I can help you with your controller problem.  With the steam version (not sure of others), if you try to play it after a fresh install, there is a pre-game program that opens allowing you to set your controller bindings.  I set that up with my wired Xbox360 controller, then grabbed the file that it writes to (ff7input.cfg) and copied it off somewhere.  Once all the mods are installed, I just copy that file back into the FF7 directory and it works great!  I've uploaded the file here for everyone:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6WZTADtZ2Sody03SHVIa19jYUU/view?usp=sharing

NOTE: the 360 controller LT and RT aren't detected by the Settings program, so I just used Joystick presses instead, as those are recognized.