Author Topic: Tonberry & Mods help  (Read 3173 times)

KyrptonainCroft

• View Profile
Tonberry & Mods help
« on: 2016-06-25 02:29:17 »
Please help me. I have dragged my mod textures into the textures folders, as well as the other aspects. The only HD textures I am getting are the title screen and menu.

Here are images from my FFVIII folder. I don't understand. Please help me.
https://app.box.com/s/rnevji9dpupm7mrslqu0wwz6b1lvwxua

FatedCourage

• I'll never regret knowing you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Tonberry & Mods help
« Reply #1 on: 2016-06-25 04:40:22 »
Please help me. I have dragged my mod textures into the textures folders, as well as the other aspects. The only HD textures I am getting are the title screen and menu.

Here are images from my FFVIII folder. I don't understand. Please help me.
https://app.box.com/s/rnevji9dpupm7mrslqu0wwz6b1lvwxua

Everything appears to be in place. SeeD Reborn is a complete overhaul while all the others are x4 upscales. So they are mainly for more detail/less pixelation. Also, TT should look considerably different as well. Have you played a game of cards?

The best way to see if everything is working is to move your hashmaps into your "disabled" folder. Restart the game and see if there are any differences.

KyrptonainCroft

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-06-25 15:27:20 »
I have moved it as you have said and it still is not working. I have updated my box folder to show my Hashmaps folder.

KyrptonainCroft

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-06-25 15:29:46 »
Would my operating system have any effect? I'm running Windows 10.

FatedCourage

• I'll never regret knowing you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2016-06-26 00:39:55 »
Would my operating system have any effect? I'm running Windows 10.

I meant for you to put them in the "disabled" folder, restart, and see how it looks. Then move them back outside of the folder, restart, and check again. No differences at all? If SeeD Reborn is working, then it's odd the others wouldn't... As for Windows 10, no. I'm using that OS.

I also noticed in your screenshots that you have the Apocalypse hashmap but I don't see the "bo" folder in your textures folder.
« Last Edit: 2016-06-26 00:41:32 by FatedCourage »