Author Topic: chocomog missing on disk 3  (Read 2712 times)

kini

• View Profile
    • open source web
chocomog missing on disk 3
« on: 2006-01-12 18:32:35 »
ive played through the game and now im going back getting all the stuff i went past, i was collecting the last few materia and noticed i havent got chocomog yet. i went to the farm and the chocobo wasnt there?

i cant remember if i picked it up and its got deleted some how or if i just forgot about getting it

i looked it up as much as i could on google and nothing said it was just on disk 1 and 2 so i dunno whats happend to it.

any ideas?

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-12 23:57:09 »
Fairly certain that you can no longer obtain it, as you had to talk to the chocobo's. Sorry.

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-13 00:56:10 »
Im pretty sure thats incorrect, doesn't an extra one appear latter on in disk 2 or 3.

--- edit ---

whoops read that wrong, i thought he was talking about disk1.

As far as i know you can collect two of them from the farm, one on disk one and then one latter on. It's best to collect things as early as possible because alot of stuff will dissapear latter.

Go to gamefaq's and download the guide on items that can only be collected in parts of the game.

kini

• View Profile
    • open source web
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-13 14:41:29 »
i checked that guide on game faq's it didnt say anything about the chocomog summon being only on disk 1,

FeuFeu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-02-18 09:32:08 »
I might be a little late on this, but here's how to do to get ChocoMog on disk 2 or 3. Hope that helps...

You have to capture Chocobos yourself so that they appear outside the barn. Then, do just like you would on the first disc : talk to the nearest Chocobo and select 'Wark'. The Chocobos will dance and you'll receive the summon Materia.