Author Topic: ATMAWEAPON (Final Fantasy VI Mod Compilation) [PC/Steam] (OPEN BETA)  (Read 9429 times)

MetaLink

• View Profile
PROJECT ATMAWEAPON is a web-installer for Final Fantasy VI mods that is currently in open beta. The web-installer includes previously released mods from A World Reborn as well as the new Classic pack. For anyone interested in following or joining the project, you can find us here:
https://discord.gg/bSnpVBV

Download: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518328086391947269/539977031597948938/Atma_Weapon_Installer.zip
Source: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518328086391947269/539976998584451122/Atma_Weapon_Source_Files.zip

Complimentary Mods:

Resolution Fix (Windowed Only): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518328086391947269/518738819458138112/Resolution_Fix.7z (This removes the games shimmering effect upon movement)
Pseudo Fullscreen Fix (Run Before Starting FF6) : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518328086391947269/540025970980159518/Pseudo-Fullscreen_Run-Before-FF6.zip

« Last Edit: 2019-02-01 12:07:34 by MetaLink »

The Pezman

• View Profile
I'm very behind the 8-ball here, but I just tried this out for the first time tonight. However, I feel like I'm missing something here - there are no detailed instructions as to how to actually use the system. When I installed it, it downloaded a bunch of tools and mod zips, but I have no idea what to actually do with them. Not to mention that it's not always clear which mod does what. I want to change the battle UI so it's spread out, the way it is in the images above, but when I installed the AWR option, I got the "rising bar" mode, which I don't want. I'm feeling lost when trying to install the different mod combinations and need more guidance than the readme file offers.

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
come to think of it. the game is actually not available on steam right now.

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
its ONLY Available for those who purchased it on specific regions. its not available world wide or everyone else including FFV and FFIV

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
its not misinformation. i guess i mispoke or used the wrong wording. it has been known for quite sometime and in my case more almost 2 years that in certain regions the games FFVI and like FFIV and FFV are not really available globally. i was able to purchase the game but all of a sudden i cant visit the store page after i uninstalled the game. I was forced to refund the game.   from what i can remember steam said it has something to do with regional currency but Ironically FFIII,FVII, FVIII and FIX and their subsequent rereleases and remaster are available globally and in my region includng FFX, FFXIII FFXV.
funny enough the game is not available in Japan of all places

Wait, what? Where are you from? Just because it's not available in your country doesn't mean it's not available at all. You're spreading misinformation.

Dark Phoenix

• View Profile
I'm very behind the 8-ball here, but I just tried this out for the first time tonight. However, I feel like I'm missing something here - there are no detailed instructions as to how to actually use the system. When I installed it, it downloaded a bunch of tools and mod zips, but I have no idea what to actually do with them. Not to mention that it's not always clear which mod does what. I want to change the battle UI so it's spread out, the way it is in the images above, but when I installed the AWR option, I got the "rising bar" mode, which I don't want. I'm feeling lost when trying to install the different mod combinations and need more guidance than the readme file offers.

The battle menu style is an option in FF6 itself.  Check the config menu.

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
take freaking chillpill dude. i dont understand this energy ... like i said something that horrible. dont be that toxic guy that just got recently banned. I dont need to disclose you my location. 
Again, where are you from? And they really removed the games from your account?

Also, i don't think you really "used the wrong wording". You actually wrote that the game is not available, without specifying there are probably regional issues, in your first post of this thread...

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
they did not remove it from my account i was forced to refund because i cant redownload the game.

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
NOPE ... i uninstalled the game. because i was moving files back then only to find out that i cant redownload it.
So, in other words, you had a blank/unusable entry in your library. Well thanks, i never dealt with regional locking so i did not know how it works.

Final_Figue

• View Profile
Hello.

Links broken.

Does anyone have the Complimentary Mods, please?