Author Topic: limit break requisite satisfied by summon kills?  (Read 2908 times)

Demarest

• View Profile
limit break requisite satisfied by summon kills?
« on: 2007-04-13 21:44:59 »
Not so hypothetical situation: Barret casts Shiva. Shiva kills three enemies. Is Barret three steps closer to unlocking his next level limit break? Are ALL party members as they disappear to form the summon?

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. Seemed to be a question techincal in nature.

Demarest

• View Profile
Re: limit break requisite satisfied by summon kills?
« Reply #1 on: 2007-04-14 07:15:40 »
Wanted to add another gameplay-yet-mechanics question. Is the amount a limit meter raises when hit based on max HP? In other words, will using HP Plus materia actually slow my limit meters?

Decayrate

• I will be in my LABORATORY
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-04-16 12:22:18 »
1#
He still get's the kill

2#
If an enemy does 1k damage, and you have 2k hp it's 50% in damage to your health. So then the limit meter will fill up 1/2 (that is if you haven't gained any limit-"points"). So when you buy a number of HP+'s to a certain character. then he/she has 5k hp rather than 2k and the damage from the enemy is still 1k (if you are in the same area, it can seem that higher hp won't benefit limit's) it deals 20% of damage, you get the drift right?. But when you have hyper or tranqulizer, hyper: you gain faster limits, faster attack speed, tranqulizer: you gain slower limit, slower attack speed, better "aim".
« Last Edit: 2007-04-16 12:27:27 by TYRANN »

Demarest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-04-29 02:42:30 »
Rather than start a new topic, I'll ask a similar question here:

When a party member casts the Remove spell, does that count towards kills for new limit break levels? It grants you Exp and AP, but not Gil and items, so I was unsure.