Author Topic: AC Custom Models  (Read 305918 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #225 on: 2010-01-23 01:26:04 »
I think I have aali's graphic drive but I dont know how to use it. Is it the one with 'ff7_opengl'? Is that the one? If so, how do I use it? What I did was, I opened it and browsed and opened my ff7.exe. Well, it did nothing. Anyone help me please

- EDIT -

Okay I've read the instructions. I think I already installed it. I THINK. But when I tried playing it, Cloud remains the same. Can anyone please help me? As you can see, I've kept my eye on this and yet, this is what I get. Harsh....  :oops: :-( :?

is your com a 32 or 64 bit?

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #226 on: 2010-01-23 01:36:40 »
I think I have aali's graphic drive but I dont know how to use it. Is it the one with 'ff7_opengl'? Is that the one? If so, how do I use it? What I did was, I opened it and browsed and opened my ff7.exe. Well, it did nothing. Anyone help me please

- EDIT -

Okay I've read the instructions. I think I already installed it. I THINK. But when I tried playing it, Cloud remains the same. Can anyone please help me? As you can see, I've kept my eye on this and yet, this is what I get. Harsh....  :oops: :-( :?

I really dont know... How can I check?

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #227 on: 2010-01-23 01:38:57 »

- EDIT -

right click "computer" or "my computer" (depends on your OS :P) an click personalize, it should be there

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #228 on: 2010-01-23 01:42:52 »

- EDIT -

right click "computer" or "my computer" (depends on your OS :P) an click personalize, it should be there

I dont see 'personalize' here. Dont you mean 'properties'? Anyway, it says here in properties.. well I dont know which one I should be looking at right now but, this is what it says here anyway.

System:
Microsoft WIndows XP
Professional
Version 2002 (I dont know why 2002... I guess I'm not THAAAT UPDATED haha)
Service Pack 2

Registered to:
'

Powered By AMIT
Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
2.40 Ghz, 512 MB of RAM
« Last Edit: 2010-01-23 01:44:42 by Cronus »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #229 on: 2010-01-23 01:45:11 »

- EDIT -

I dont see 'personalize' here. Dont you mean 'properties'? Anyway, it says here in properties.. well I dont know which one I should be looking at right now but, this is what it says here anyway.

System:

might wanna just google it, sinse i don't know much about your computer, but if you have a 64 bit, you have to run the 64 bit registry

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #230 on: 2010-01-23 01:49:33 »

- EDIT -

System:

might wanna just google it, sinse i don't know much about your computer, but if you have a 64 bit, you have to run the 64 bit registry

There are to registry if i'm not mistaken. One is, for vista and the other is for I dont know but it doesn't say its for 64 bit. For vista, it says its 64 bit. By the way, look at my previous reply. I made a mistake replying to you without much info about my computer.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #231 on: 2010-01-23 01:52:22 »

- EDIT -

System:

There are to registry if i'm not mistaken. One is, for vista and the other is for I dont know but it doesn't say its for 64 bit. For vista, it says its 64 bit. By the way, look at my previous reply. I made a mistake replying to you without much info about my computer.

i haven't used an XP in years, so i can't help there, the vista part doesn't matter, if your computers a 64 bit, use the vista one, make sure you edit ff7_opengl.cfg to change it to the settings you want first though

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #232 on: 2010-01-23 01:56:13 »

- EDIT -

System:

i haven't used an XP in years, so i can't help there, the vista part doesn't matter, if your computers a 64 bit, use the vista one, make sure you edit ff7_opengl.cfg to change it to the settings you want first though

How can I do that? Sorry... I'm not that good with computers..

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #233 on: 2010-01-23 01:58:28 »

- EDIT -

System:

right click ff7_opengl.cfg, hit open (or open with..., whatevers there) then from a list in one of the arrows, select notepad, after editing, click file, then save, then run the registries, and don't worry bout it dude, everyones computer illiterate at some point

jldarkspider

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #234 on: 2010-01-23 01:59:03 »
Im having the same problem as Cronus is. Has anyone figured it out yet?

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #235 on: 2010-01-23 02:00:51 »

- EDIT -

System:

right click ff7_opengl.cfg, hit open (or open with..., whatevers there) then from a list in one of the arrows, select notepad, after editing, click file, then save, then run the registries, and don't worry bout it dude, everyones computer illiterate at some point

It says..

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\1.00\Graphics]
"DriverPath"="ff7_opengl.fgd"
"Driver"=dword:00000003
"Mode"=dword:00000002

By the way, I've checked my bit. I think and I also had a hunch that my computer is 32 Bit. Uhh... what now?

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #236 on: 2010-01-23 02:02:13 »
Im having the same problem as Cronus is. Has anyone figured it out yet?

Finally!!! At least I'm not alone... And I thought I was going nuts!

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #237 on: 2010-01-23 02:03:47 »
i don't think i can do anymore without looking at your computer screens, perhaps some of the other fine ladies and gentlemen could take it from here, its been years sinse i touched an XP and i haven't edited the .cfg on mine lately

Soul

• "I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!"
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #238 on: 2010-01-23 02:04:41 »
did you try to open the registry file that comes with the driver? if your using 32 bit, you should use those..
if your using 64 bit, use the one with the 64 bit filename..

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #239 on: 2010-01-23 02:05:45 »
i don't think i can do anymore without looking at your computer screens, perhaps some of the other fine ladies and gentlemen could take it from here, its been years sinse i touched an XP and i haven't edited the .cfg on mine lately

Yeah I guess so... but no one else seems to be helping me/us.. But before you go or do whatever you need to, can you tell me what should i do next? As I have said, my computer is 32 Bit.

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #240 on: 2010-01-23 02:07:30 »
try what i said.. then tell me if something good or bad happens..  :wink:

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #241 on: 2010-01-23 02:07:58 »
did you try to open the registry file that comes with the driver? if your using 32 bit, you should use those..
if your using 64 bit, use the one with the 64 bit filename..

I did that already and nothing. Perhaps I need to do something else after that?

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #242 on: 2010-01-23 02:08:26 »

Yeah I guess so... but no one else seems to be helping me/us.. But before you go or do whatever you need to, can you tell me what should i do next? As I have said, my computer is 32 Bit.

well, once you get your .cfg edited and saved, run ff7_opengl.reg, then do not, DO NOT, run ff7 config, that uninstalls it

the biggest thing you wanna run in .cfg is your resolution, you need to set it

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #243 on: 2010-01-23 02:09:46 »
oh yeah.. i totally forgot this..  :-D
nice one Jaitsu..

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #244 on: 2010-01-23 02:10:46 »
well, once you get your .cfg edited and saved, run ff7_opengl.reg, then do not, DO NOT, run ff7 config, that uninstalls it

oh yeah.. i totally forgot this..  :-D
nice one Jaitsu..
[/quote]

:D

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #245 on: 2010-01-23 02:12:28 »

Problems is... I can't understand anything here. haha. Help please? Sorry if i'm being to dependent. This stuff is just out of my reach!

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #246 on: 2010-01-23 02:14:34 »

Problems is... I can't understand anything here. haha. Help please? Sorry if i'm being to dependent. This stuff is just out of my reach!

hmm.... if your willing to wait till tomorrow, i can whip up a video showing it? that sound good?

Cronus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #247 on: 2010-01-23 02:16:33 »

hmm.... if your willing to wait till tomorrow, i can whip up a video showing it? that sound good?

That's too much for me to ask. And besides... it would be all a waste if it didn't do any good.

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #248 on: 2010-01-23 02:16:45 »
okay.. first you edit your .cgf file that comes with the driver..
then double click the registry file that does not say 64 bit..
then click okay..
and lastly, do not open ff7config anymore..
you don't need those coz if you open it,
the drivers that you just installed will uninstall itself..

if i missed something, Jaitsu will just add the additional comments..  :wink:

Edit:

Hey, that's a good idea.
and trust me, it will make things easier for you..  :-D
« Last Edit: 2010-01-23 02:18:33 by Tetsujin »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #249 on: 2010-01-23 02:22:41 »
i'll make the video tomorrow, no worries, then i'll make a post with the adress, trust me, its no big hasstle, should only take a few minutes tomorrow.

and Cronus, cheer up buddy, it ain't the end of the world ^_^