Author Topic: AC Custom Models  (Read 305961 times)

xCLOUDx

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #475 on: 2010-03-26 21:26:20 »
oh ok so thanks for the sword explanation..........and for the flashing head thing i will try it and let you know my results ok.

BloodShot

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #476 on: 2010-03-27 02:20:27 »
Well i'm still shaky with kimera but but, if it's the field model, open kimera, click open model, and where ever you have the files for the field model navigate their and open aaaa.hrc and you shouls see a cloud model visible in kimera, click the head and on your right hand side, click add part to bone and look for the file named rtao and then save the model, do not compile multiple p bones in a single file( you can try it but it crashes for me), this is where i'm stuck though, when i save the model and export it, it appears untextured in the game i don't know if it will be the same with you so try it first.

I just did the same thing with a different model and it also appears untextured in the field so I have a feeling that there's a different way to do it - at least for textured models.

EDIT: Just tested it with an older version of kimera - 0.91 works fine, no white textures. Seems that 0.95b F'ed up field model editing in some way.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-27 06:17:35 by bloodshot »

xCLOUDx

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #477 on: 2010-03-27 07:10:46 »
ok so wheres the rtao file exactly were talking about char file right? well any how i cant find a rtao file so this what i did. clicked on head in kimera.91 like bloodshot said and simply saved the model but now his hair looks darker and he has a patch on his head, a blond patch. heres a question, if anyone can fix the face glitch and it looks normal, can you plz pm me step by step instructions thnx...

idl12

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #478 on: 2010-03-27 13:36:00 »
Well i'm still shaky with kimera but but, if it's the field model, open kimera, click open model, and where ever you have the files for the field model navigate their and open aaaa.hrc and you shouls see a cloud model visible in kimera, click the head and on your right hand side, click add part to bone and look for the file named rtao and then save the model, do not compile multiple p bones in a single file( you can try it but it crashes for me), this is where i'm stuck though, when i save the model and export it, it appears untextured in the game i don't know if it will be the same with you so try it first.

I just did the same thing with a different model and it also appears untextured in the field so I have a feeling that there's a different way to do it - at least for textured models.

EDIT: Just tested it with an older version of kimera - 0.91 works fine, no white textures. Seems that 0.95b F'ed up field model editing in some way.

Is their still a link for v 0.91?, i ac't seem to find it on the orignal thread i dunno if i'm just not reading properly

EDIT

ok, it turns out i was not reading properly, i found it, thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-27 13:43:22 by idl12 »

kaos45

AC Custom Models
« Reply #479 on: 2010-03-27 22:55:53 »
you can upload files that is not chibi cloud field files of LGP Tools?

Cloud1000

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #480 on: 2010-03-28 03:14:52 »
awesome job kula wende. What is the poly count of your high res model? I have 2 GB ram in computer using kimera 095b to open his model and when I try to edit and stuff it takes forever. and My ram goes up 81% of 2 GB!!! o.O I have a 3,2 GHz proccesor and a 8800 GTX 768 mb graphics card. This shouldnt happen XD. I can open others high res models and my ram stays at 30%..

Just wondering if there is something different about your high res model.

I tried to edit so his arms doesnt look so wide open like that. but with the lagg it would take me days. XD if someone can do that for me Id greatly appriciate it.

idl12

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #481 on: 2010-03-28 03:42:20 »
i get that same problem with the latest version of kimera and my pc is high endish but i so far i had no problems using 9.1.

hilmi91

AC Custom Models
« Reply #482 on: 2010-03-28 15:09:40 »
Can anyone send me 'ficedula.dll'
ficedula's homepages are all down so I can't download it

[email protected]

thx in adv

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #483 on: 2010-03-28 19:01:19 »
Can anyone send me 'ficedula.dll'
ficedula's homepages are all down so I can't download it

[e-mail address]

thx in adv
A) Wrong thread
B) Why would you need *just* the dll? Isn't it bundled with FF7Music?
C) It's SUPER unsafe to post your e-mail address online like that. That's how spam happens.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #484 on: 2010-03-28 20:30:48 »
I don't know where to get it alone, but it's included in this zip file if you're interested. I could upload the DLL on its own, but I don't feel like it, when the ZIP is already pretty small.

raym0nds1

AC Custom Models
« Reply #485 on: 2010-03-30 11:03:50 »
is there any project? or new char? how about barret and tifa? and sephiroth?

mhoja1234

AC Custom Models
« Reply #486 on: 2010-04-05 04:26:18 »
aghh can someone help me how to install this i already copy paste the folders in the data and i also copy the files and paste it on the original folders

Soul

• "I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!"
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #487 on: 2010-04-05 10:19:14 »
hmm.. im really excited the upcoming vincent model. but can we expect an update soon sir kula?  ;D

Cesarepais

AC Custom Models
« Reply #488 on: 2010-04-11 16:06:57 »
I have a problem ... After I copied these files (FF7Config.exe, ff7_opengl.cfg, ff7_opengl.fgd, eax.dll) inside the game folder, when I go on FF7Config.exe opengl section tells me broken ... After that I put that, I open the game in only one quarter of the screen as if it were whole, I see pieces of colorful maps bad, all in all purple or yellow etc ... But I put the mod is ok, but I would avoid this problem

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #489 on: 2010-04-11 16:17:56 »
I have a problem ... After I copied these files (FF7Config.exe, ff7_opengl.cfg, ff7_opengl.fgd, eax.dll) inside the game folder, when I go on FF7Config.exe opengl section tells me broken ... After that I put that, I open the game in only one quarter of the screen as if it were whole, I see pieces of colorful maps bad, all in all purple or yellow etc ... But I put the mod is ok, but I would avoid this problem
uhm....wut? Post it in the Aali's thread. INB4 your problem is User Account Control.

raym0nds1

AC Custom Models
« Reply #490 on: 2010-04-17 13:42:29 »
kula.. where are u?? what happen to the vincent char? is this finish or not yet? oh! i forgot can i have a favor too? if you done with vincent can you make me a tifa ac char? i like tifa that's y i want the ac model for her character..

inquisitore

AC Custom Models
« Reply #491 on: 2010-04-17 17:38:30 »
kula.. where are u?? what happen to the vincent char? is this finish or not yet? oh! i forgot can i have a favor too? if you done with vincent can you make me a tifa ac char? i like tifa that's y i want the ac model for her character..

quote  :)

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #492 on: 2010-04-17 18:39:51 »
Tifa from AC isn't nearly as hot as Tifa from original FF7  :D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #493 on: 2010-04-17 18:57:41 »

hold your horses, he's got a life and it'll be done when its done, for now, enjoy the model he's put out. no need to try and rush him because rush worked always looks bad.

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #494 on: 2010-04-17 20:15:04 »

You like the trailer trash look better? I always thought she looked like a hooker in the original.

In AC she was.... actually wearing clothes.

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #495 on: 2010-04-17 23:26:35 »

quote  :)
quote :(

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #496 on: 2010-04-18 00:25:13 »

You like the trailer trash look better? I always thought she looked like a hooker in the original.

I guess i find her acessories hotter (or kinkier?) in the original FF7.
Or maybe it's just teh b00bs.

Anyway i think it fits better the slums ambience, rather than the cute outfit she has on AC.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
AC Custom Models
« Reply #497 on: 2010-04-18 04:38:04 »
I prefer trailer trash lol.
Na but she looks better in original (and no, I don't mean that as in her looks or accessories).

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #498 on: 2010-04-20 18:41:20 »
I gotcha, you like the cube-fisted look. THAT I can understand.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
AC Custom Models
« Reply #499 on: 2010-04-20 21:15:30 »
I gotcha, you like the cube-fisted look. THAT I can understand.
If by that you mean "lego-blocky characters" then oh ya, fa sho! ;D