Author Topic: AC Custom Models  (Read 305144 times)

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #500 on: 2010-04-23 22:08:27 »
this seems really cool, and i'm pretty excited to use it lol. Just wondering where I should put the folder in so that FF uses those models instead. (I'm a bit of a noob sorry, but I love Final Fantasy 7 if it counts for anything =P)

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #501 on: 2010-04-23 22:17:49 »
this seems really cool, and i'm pretty excited to use it lol. Just wondering where I should put the folder in so that FF uses those models instead. (I'm a bit of a noob sorry, but I love Final Fantasy 7 if it counts for anything =P)
Actually no, it doesn't count if you copy/paste your posts into other threads

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #502 on: 2010-04-23 23:32:54 »
i posted this into the wrong thread. i hit the next button and instead of sending me to the next page it sent me to the next thread.

MartialKnight

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #503 on: 2010-05-03 03:55:57 »
Hey guys, need some noob help...

I just got Millenia's full pack of custom swords and they are AWESOME!!! But I would prefer to have the First Tsurugi from this model pack in place of Millenia's Ultima weapon. I have downloaded Kula's AC Cloud file and I have LGPTools, so I just need to know what files I need to replace in the battle.lgp to get the First Tsurugi sword from this to work with the rest of Millenia's weapons.

Thanks for the help!

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #504 on: 2010-05-03 06:29:12 »
Hey guys, need some noob help...

I just got Millenia's full pack of custom swords and they are AWESOME!!! But I would prefer to have the First Tsurugi from this model pack in place of Millenia's Ultima weapon. I have downloaded Kula's AC Cloud file and I have LGPTools, so I just need to know what files I need to replace in the battle.lgp to get the First Tsurugi sword from this to work with the rest of Millenia's weapons.

Thanks for the help!
Just copy rtcz in the battle folder of AC Custom Models then also change rtae because it is the texture file of rtcz.. :)

MartialKnight

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #505 on: 2010-05-03 09:16:42 »
I replaced both the rtae and rtcz in the battle.lgp with the ones from the AC Custom Cloud files and Millenia's Ultima weapon is still there... I used the installer created by slr1982 to install Millenia's weapons, so is there something in that that's interfering?

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #506 on: 2010-05-03 09:27:46 »
hmm i wonder.. ??? it worked on mine i have the first tsurugi as my ultima weapon while still using milennia's other weapons. Sorry i'm not much of a help.. try asking milennia about that. Maybe he knows. :)

Takeru

• I died, a long time ago...
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #507 on: 2010-05-20 01:28:07 »
Yo kula wende, you should try to make Barret, Tifa, Red XII, Cid and Yuffie mods from AC too if they keep as cool as Cloud AC Mod it woulda be fantastic!  :D

salem123

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #508 on: 2010-05-28 13:41:06 »
How Can I install this mod

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #509 on: 2010-05-28 13:46:55 »
How Can I install this mod
*sigh* There's many people who asks this. Just use lgptools and extract the files in battle.lgp to a folder and copy paste the files in AC Custom Models download battle folder. After that create a new battle.lgp and its done. Also do the same with the field just with the char.lgp. You can also use Aali's new lgp.exe and unlgp.exe. I won't teach you how to use those though next time search the forums.

salem123

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #510 on: 2010-05-28 15:43:32 »
hey guys will i have a problem i installed the mod and when i run the game only the body is visible the head is invisible i cant see the head even in the battle only the body is visible in the filed i use the high res one i did not try the other one please help me

i used the lgptool

xailer

AC Custom Models
« Reply #511 on: 2010-05-29 12:16:14 »
how to install this mod?: AC Custom Models
« Last Edit: 2010-05-29 12:23:08 by xailer »

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #512 on: 2010-05-29 13:37:55 »
how to install this mod?: AC Custom Models
another *sigh*. I've already posted how to do it in my other post in this page.

salem123

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #513 on: 2010-05-29 14:16:05 »
does kula_wende have another ac models because i have see on you tube some ac models for Tifa Barret Yufi Vincent and Cid and when i see in the description i see
FF7 Ac Mod by kula_wende

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #514 on: 2010-05-29 14:32:37 »
There was a mod like that before but it is illegal because it contained ripped models so it's not possible to get it now. He only released this AC Cloud model because its not ripped and Custom made.

salem123

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #515 on: 2010-05-29 14:49:39 »
Ok I want to make s model but the problem is that I don't know how can you give me a link to a toturial that teach me how to make models for ff7

Takeru

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #516 on: 2010-05-29 15:25:49 »
Guys, could someone tell me how to put First Tsurugi in Cloud's back field model?  :-o

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #517 on: 2010-05-29 15:26:45 »
Ok I want to make s model but the problem is that I don't know how can you give me a link to a toturial that teach me how to make models for ff7
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8778.0
@Takeru-Its easy, first understand how to use kimera. Its easy to learn the program for just minutes. Then go to Apz thread I posted a somewhat what you call a little guide there.
« Last Edit: 2010-05-29 15:28:28 by nikfrozty »

Takeru

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #518 on: 2010-05-29 15:29:39 »
@Takeru-Its easy, first understand how to use kimera. Its easy to learn the program for just minutes. Then go to Apz thread I posted a somewhat what you call a little guide there.

Thx nikfrozty btw, I know how to use Kimera... (when It works fine XD)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #519 on: 2010-05-30 00:05:05 »

lol yeah, all our conversations on there have bbasically turned into one big tutorial with what to do and what not to do

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #520 on: 2010-05-31 08:01:08 »

lol yeah, all our conversations on there have bbasically turned into one big tutorial with what to do and what not to do
Well maybe if you make another message to the newer guys you can add my post there or add some things to make it easier to understand. :)

xailer

AC Custom Models
« Reply #521 on: 2010-05-31 11:54:52 »
kula-Wende thank you very much for this mod, and thanks also  install ati mod Nikfrozty

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #522 on: 2010-05-31 13:14:11 »
kula-Wende thank you very much for this mod, and thanks also  install ati mod Nikfrozty

Thanks for what?? I don't know if you mispelled something on your post but welcome anyways. :D

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #523 on: 2010-05-31 13:15:25 »

Thanks for what?? I don't know if you mispelled something on your post but welcome anyways. :D

He's thanking Kula-Wende for the Advent Children mod.

nikfrozty

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #524 on: 2010-05-31 13:32:17 »
I know but he typed my member name there too so I thought he was trying to say something and mispelled it.