Author Topic: Millenia's Cloud Weapon Pack, and APZ Cloud's Buster Sword  (Read 5956 times)

GotMurf

• View Profile
Hullo there!
I installed the APZ Cloud model, which comes with a Buster Sword remodel/retex. After this, I installed Millenia's Cloud Sword pack. The Buster Sword was overwritten with Millenia's version.
Now, I understand that Millenia has multiple textures for multiple swords on one file, so simply isolating the texture/model files for the Buster Sword won't cut it. Well, the MODEL will, but not the texture sheet.

Since I don't want you guys to have to do all my work for me, how is it I can edit the texture sheets? And is this even possible? I'd basically be copy/pasting the texture from APZ's Buster, and pasting it over Millenia's.

Thanks very much! ^^

philman

• View Profile
i'm not good in english so say me. you install millenia's weapon mod but the buster sword you want keep how is in APZ Cloud is this?

GotMurf

• View Profile
That's pretty much it, yeah.
I want Millenia's Weapon Pack, but I want the Buster Sword included with APZ Cloud.

LostWingx

• View Profile
Did you try to change the order in which you installed them?  Millenia's 1st then APZ 2nd?

Also, this goes in tech support I believe.

obesebear

• View Profile
Also, this goes in tech support I believe.
Nope, his game is running fine

GotMurf

• View Profile
Yeah, I tried that. But from what I've gathered, more than one weapon shares the texture sheet with the buster sword. So by overwriting the file that controls the buster sword from Millenials, I think I'm also overwriting the textures for several other swords too.

philman

• View Profile
That's pretty much it, yeah.
I want Millenia's Weapon Pack, but I want the Buster Sword included with APZ Cloud.
ok this is more easy if you familiar with game models and textures...you know much thing and is familiar with using kimera?knows things for example: rtaa is cloud model,why some textures not have names etc?

GotMurf

• View Profile
I'm not familiar with them completely. I do want to know how to edit texture files- i know which file it is that has the buster texture in it, so all I need is a way of editing it.

philman

• View Profile
I'm not familiar with them completely. I do want to know how to edit texture files- i know which file it is that has the buster texture in it, so all I need is a way of editing it.
oh you want edit the texture so i think i can't help,i thought you want replace the models.see the 2 are diferent.

GotMurf

• View Profile
Naw. I know VERY little of the modding process, to be honest, but I know you guys tend to frown on people who ask for others to do the work for them.
I want to know how I can edit textures, basically.

LostWingx

• View Profile
Re: Millenia's Cloud Weapon Pack, and APZ Cloud's Buster Sword
« Reply #10 on: 2010-09-28 02:06:01 »
@obesebear:  Alrite...guess it will take me a bit more time till I am actually being helpful around here.