Author Topic: Changing discs with FF7 7th Heaven (Steam Version of FF7)  (Read 1429 times)

Xalukron

• View Profile
Hi there. I've been playing FF7 using 7th Heaven and the latest version of the NT (New Threat) mod and I've been having an absolute blast! However, it seems I've hit an unfortunate snag. After beating the final boss of disc 1 it prompts me to save before inserting disc 2, and when I select the save option, it instead changes to the "Please insert disc 2" screen. Furthermore, it seems as though I am unable to insert disc 2 (or 3 for that matter), and I was wondering what the solution was? I tried doing a google search and found no helpful results, and also tried renaming the mounted FF7DISC1 mounted drive, though it claimed I don't have the privileges necessary to perform said action, and renaming the ISO before mounting it didn't change anything, it still mounted as FF7DISC1 and wouldn't let me proceed. I apologize if the answer is on here somewhere and I seemingly missed it, or if the answer is simple and I just missed it. I am extremely grateful for any help I may receive in this matter and I just want to thank anyone and everyone in advance who tries to help.

Xalukron

• View Profile
Re: Changing discs with FF7 7th Heaven (Steam Version of FF7)
« Reply #1 on: 2019-07-31 09:48:07 »
Apologies, turns out I'm a total dinkleberry and I messed somewhere using the converter, I have since rectified the issue. Sorry for wasting your time folks.