Author Topic: Cloud High Quality  (Read 6006 times)

Bane King

• View Profile
    • Sammie Jo Bray 1986-2006 -- You will be Missed
Cloud High Quality
« on: 2006-07-18 22:02:45 »
How do I use the file?
I downloaded it from HERE but there isn't any instructions

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
Re: Cloud High Quality
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-19 02:34:50 »
You will need to get ficedula.dll and LGP Tools, which you can download from that same page.  You'll need to put the .ffpatch file in your battle folder in the data folder found in your ff7 directory folders.  You may want to copy the battle.lgp in that folder, and put the copy somewhere else in case this one being patched gets unusable.  Then make sure ficedula.dll is in the same folder as lgptools.exe.  Then run lgp tools.  Then go to tools/patches/apply patch, and find and then click on the .ffpatch file you downloaded and press ok, and it should start applying the patch.

Bane King

• View Profile
    • Sammie Jo Bray 1986-2006 -- You will be Missed
« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-19 02:40:43 »
Thank you.

knives

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-19 05:04:20 »
I did that, but when I go into a battle, it just freezes...

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-07-19 07:51:15 »
There is another way to do this that may solve the freezing problem.  First remember to back up the battle.lgp. 

Go to LGP tools and go to tools/pathces/patch converter.  The selected tab should be on "LGP to Self-Extractor".  Click the "..." next to the first blank and then locate your .ffpatch file.  Then press the "..." next to the second blank, and navigate over to the folder where you keep your ficedula.dll and type in something along the lines of "cloudquality", which will make a "cloudquality.exe" file in that folder. 

Now click that cloudquality.exe and press the "..." next to the blank and navigate over to your ff7 directory where the battle.lgp is kept(probably C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\data\battle).  Once "battle" is highlighted, press ok, and then press the patch button with the double green check mark next to it.  The bar at the bottom should begin to fill.  When it asks to repack, say no.  This might solve the freezing during battle problem.  If not, go back to the back up, and say yes to the repack.  I don't really remmeber which one to choose, but I'm pretty sure it was "no".

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
« Reply #5 on: 2006-07-19 12:00:03 »
Moving from Programming feedback => game tweaking

knives

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006-07-19 19:05:54 »
Worked like a charm!
Thanks a million APOSEIGd15.

mormaso

« Reply #7 on: 2006-08-16 15:07:06 »
You will need to get ficedula.dll and LGP Tools, which you can download from that same page.  You'll need to put the .ffpatch file in your battle folder in the data folder found in your ff7 directory folders.  You may want to copy the battle.lgp in that folder, and put the copy somewhere else in case this one being patched gets unusable.  Then make sure ficedula.dll is in the same folder as lgptools.exe.  Then run lgp tools.  Then go to tools/patches/apply patch, and find and then click on the .ffpatch file you downloaded and press ok, and it should start applying the patch.
THANK YOU!