Author Topic: ATTN Seifer Almasy  (Read 66393 times)

Jari

ATTN Seifer Almasy
« on: 2009-06-20 00:42:46 »
Brain dead troll.   Petty little wind up merchant.  Too many of you around.  You won't recieve any more posts from me here or PM because you aren't worth it. 

Small minded prick.  You don't add anything to this community or indeed to any forum you visit.  Just another bored, mindless little baby. if I could get my hands on you id break your neck.

Or, as you later edited it:

Brain dead troll.   Petty little wind up merchant.  Too many of you around.  You won't recieve any more posts from me here or PM because you aren't worth it. 

Small minded prick.  You don't add anything to this community or indeed to any forum you visit.  Just another bored, mindless little baby.  if I could get my hands on you id break your neck.  Big hard man on the net eh ;)

And:

The guy above has no intenton of quitting or acting reasonably, he keeps hounding me all over the forum with his sly digs, sarcsm and wind up techniques (all crap like bringing this thread back) which is why I retaliated.  He is a mindless jerk who needs a good smack.

So. You like to talk big. How about putting your money where your mouth is?

I propose a duel. Somewhere in Finland - I sure as hell am not going to pay for a trip, when it's you who can't keep your mouth shut - sometime in September. I'll find a secluded enough spot and organize a live webcam feed for entertainment of the peoplez. A weekend sounds reasonable, assuming you either work or go to school.

No weapons, just hand to hand combat. It makes most sense, since you seem to have something against my neck.

Now you have your chance to break my neck. If you can. I very much welcome the challenge. I'll be there, I promise. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

It's time to put up, or shut up. Which is it going to be?

Izban

• View Profile
Re: ATTN Seifer Almasy
« Reply #1 on: 2009-06-20 01:44:42 »
Somehow i doubt they will ban Jari even with the changed name 

oh is it to the death or just first blood either way it will be entertaining but some countries have changed the laws of duals or removed them entirely i know there stil leagal in australia but thats only cause we dont upgrade out rules very often
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 01:50:36 by Zack Fair »

Jari

« Reply #2 on: 2009-06-20 01:48:21 »
Well, considering that one of the admins and the owner agreed with me on this approach... :-D

Perhaps not to this extent, but with the basic concept. So, that would be nope. :wink:

But you bring up a very good point, I need to make the webcast pay-per-view. :-P

Zack Fair: I hope so. :-P I provide too much entertainment, after all. :P My identity is hardly a secret, the name is just a homage to Bioshock.

I dunno, he wanted to break my neck, which often tends to lead to death. :| That is open to negotiation, really. And yeah, there's that thing - they very likely are illegal here too. But I know a solution to that; we just won't tell anyone! Hush! :-D

EDIT: I, however, can't type anymore. I blame the Midsummer's Eve and bear.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 02:02:09 by El Ammo Bandito! »

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-06-20 05:06:14 »
Well I for one give you my support  :-D You've been here longer than Seifer has, and I would like to see this user taken down a few pegs.

koral

« Reply #4 on: 2009-06-20 13:39:52 »
Bandito, please just stop this. You "may" be in the right, but your decision to continue this kind of behaviour just makes it worse.

Seifer, please dont go around PMing people and insulting them "privatly", because nothing is private on the net.
And most definitly please dont post anything in here.

:-(

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-06-20 14:02:06 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3105;sa=showPosts;start=0  
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6159.msg78409#msg78409

Have a good read through the entire list and spot the pattern.  This guy has been flaming here since the beginning (long before I arrived).  he has wound up multiple posters, some I haven't seen back here and no wonder.

It is about time you lot stopped accepting this behaviour and just banned the idiot. (assuming he isn't pally with the mods which I fear he is)

If you want some good examples, I will post them.

==========

here is 1 I found right after he registered:

-------

By Emerald Weapon posts 297

Hey all,

I'm leaving Qhimm.com. My reasons for this are many, but among them are:

1. Certain people on the boards, one in particular.
2. The overall deteriorated state of the boards.
3. Too busy with everything other than being online, reading and posting. Think University, friends and so on.

I do not know if anyone cares about this at all, I just thought I'd let everyone know. I haven't been posting for over 2 months now, so I had practically left already.
This is just the official announcement, I think.

Let me add a little more explanation to the first two points.

Ad1:

I've become more and more annoyed by certain members here, which I will not name, because I am not out to turn this thread into yet another fight between people.
Let's just say these people seem to be able to somehow continue creating sh*tty-threads or making sh*tty-posts.
I'm very disappointed with one particular member, and his ways of treating me. I believe them to be unfair. I will not add anymore to this either. It comes down to the fact that the entire situation does not improve my enjoyment of Qhimm.com.

Ad2:

I'm just going to say this the way it is. The boards have deteriorated badly.
Qhimm.com isn't near what it used to be and nowadays even far away from the good things going on when the situation was already slightly "bad".
Stupid people keep creating stupid threads, fighting over stupid arguments and finding more and more ways to make fun of, attack or insult other members.
Besides this, the forums have become somewhat of a helpdesk for new people to just post one message, get an answer and get the f*** out of here.
New, fun threads aren't created anymore, and when they are spammed full of silly posts, using grammar that isn't even near Engrish.

I know all too well, that I myself have also been a part of this and contributed to the above mentioned things. I "understand" that and, though it was fun at the time itself, now I am not proud of some of my posts. It was, and still is, unnecessary and I hope that in whatever the future may hold for the forums it will not happen anymore. I fear it will though.

Basically it means I do not feel the need to post anymore. I have noticed I'm not the only one in this, more "older" members have been around a lot less and some have even left as well.

I'm not saying the boards have completely lost their touch or right to exist, because Q-Gears is still going strong and there are good threads in both TR and GT.
The heart of the forums is still beating, the body however has started to die slowly, but surely.
There are many things these boards need, but I am not going to summarize them here, because they are well known.

Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank Qhimm for granting me the possibility to be here, for 3 years of my life, and with that the time I was able to spend with many great people.
(And hope to continue to do with some of them.)

It's been fun, it really has. Too bad it has to end like this.

For those of you that care: I will miss you and this place. See you someday, somewhere.

Reply Ammo:

But I will. These vague remarks only create rumors, so I might explain it just as well: EW here is basically b*tching that I don't talk to him - that's the way I 'treat him'.

What happened in a nutshell:

1) I asked EW to post a thread for me.
2) He agreed.
3) I asked EW to post a reply for me.
4) He whinyb*tched about how he will do it "if I really want it", but that it's "whine whine whine b*tch bith b*tch so forth".
5) I told him that he really does not have to go out of his way for me, but he neither has to talk to me, either. I will do lot for my friends, but I expect them to do the same for me. If not... tough luck. I proceeded to set IM blocks and avoid him on the IRC channel.
6) Due to some developments with Nori, I decided that encouraging her current behaviour could be very much counter-productive, so I came back.
7) This apparently bothered EW, since I got a whinyb*tch PM from him. Mind you, he succeeded in whinyb*tching without too many words, but the intent was rather obvious.
8) I replied pointing out my reasoning for my return, that I'm not angry at him, merely disappointed, some Nori-related stuff that's not for the public to know, that I do not wish to talk to him and that I'll place him into PM ignore after I send the message. And a comment about how he was the first person to whinyb*tch about my return.
9) Present.

So, this is more or less about me not talking to him. If he wants to consider that as one reason for his departure... well, that is his right.

*shrugs*
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 14:23:07 by Seifer Almasy »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-06-20 14:16:28 »
It seems this troublesome member has already got rid of members, and 1 who has publicly stated it.  How many more people will he wind up before you turf him?  he is a complete low life who has been able to stay here since 2006 and wind up people, forcing 1 or 2 to leave.

Quote from: RW 66
Jari, Jari,.. *sigh* sad

It's really sad, not to mention unnessessary, to bring up all of these 'details'. EW was decent enough to not mention names, and until you replied, I had no idea he was referring to you. Does it really make you feel better to try to embaress people like this. Is it nessesary? Because it makes you appear as some kind of psycho(as in mental)-sadist, someone who derives pleasure from belittling and humilating others.

Just let it go. Please?

Quote from: chaoscontrol
f***, I thought we got rid of you already Sad

Quote from: ammo
Angst much, asshat? grin

Here's a free tip, you can always pretend that you are being persecuted by the cruel and unjust Jari, that way you can at least feel like a martyr. There are people here who would even agree with you, so maybe you can set up a secret club and share your stories! Tongue

Rest assured, opinions of idiots don't concern me, so don't waste your breath. However, better people than you have found out that pissing me off is a bad idea... so on the other hand, please continue.

There is a whole dossier on this guy and they all seem to reach this conclusion in the end about the said member.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 14:29:22 by Seifer Almasy »

Jari

« Reply #7 on: 2009-06-20 14:26:29 »
koral: Pfft. :-P He expressed a desire, I merely offer him an opportunity.

Seifer Almasy: I take it that you just declined my offer?

And... BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Why are whining and bitching about banning me, instead of asking the admins - they are the only ones who can do it? And trust me, they have seen my posts. They have seen the posts from my previous accounts, as well. And during that ten years, they have never banned me, or said that they'd do so. Whining to the admins - that was what you were trying to do when you lied about what happened over at the TLS, so you do seem pretty apt at complaining to them. :-D

But hey, you are free to persuade them.

I'd suggest that you'd grow a pair, while waiting for them to ban me. It'd help you in life.

Pseudoedit: More than one member, actually. And I'm proud of it. :-D I take care of problems. For that matter, I can recall couple of people getting banned, because they had issues with me. :-P

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-06-20 14:29:46 »
koral: Pfft. :-P He expressed a desire, I merely offer him an opportunity.

Seifer Almasy: I take it that you just declined my offer?

And... BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Why are whining and b*tching about banning me, instead of asking the admins - they are the only ones who can do it? And trust me, they have seen my posts. They have seen the posts from my previous accounts, as well. And during that ten years, they have never banned me, or said that they'd do so. Whining to the admins - that was what you were trying to do when you lied about what happened over at the TLS, so you do seem pretty apt at complaining to them. :-D

But hey, you are free to persuade them.

I'd suggest that you'd grow a pair, while waiting for them to ban me. It'd help you in life.

Pseudoedit: More than one member, actually. And I'm proud of it. :-D I take care of problems. For that matter, I can recall couple of people getting banned, because they had issues with me. :-P

I am going to bring you up again adn again until you are banned or I am banned.  But rest assured that my contribution to this forum will be missed a whole lot more than yours.  You are  disgraceful individual, a clown, an insufferable psycho.  Still, I have my own forum which can be used as  a back up in case the mods happen to favour your pathetic and horrible personality.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 14:32:39 by Seifer Almasy »

Jari

« Reply #9 on: 2009-06-20 14:32:38 »
I am going to bring you up again adn again until you are banned or I am banned.  But rest assured that my contribution to this forum will be missed a whole lot more than yours.  You are  disgraceful individual, a clown, an insufferable psycho.

Awwwwww, thank you for the kind thoughts. :-D

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-06-20 14:34:53 »
I am going to bring you up again adn again until you are banned or I am banned.  But rest assured that my contribution to this forum will be missed a whole lot more than yours.  You are  disgraceful individual, a clown, an insufferable psycho.

Awwwwww, thank you for the kind thoughts. :-D

Well you started this you little cunt and I will finish it./  I won't just walk away I will see this through.  I will make these mods decide one way or the other.  If they don't deal with you then we will all know where we stand won't we.  I am not prepared to sit around waiting for another 100 wind ups from you on every post and you are just the kind of psycho who wouldn't be phased by ignoring.  So, we will see what the mods do won't we and then we will know the true reputation of Qhimm forums.

Either  aplace that will not tolerate psychopathic bully boys  or a place that just leaves them to it.  You make me sick.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 14:38:08 by Seifer Almasy »

Jari

« Reply #11 on: 2009-06-20 14:37:23 »
Well you started this you little cunt and I will finish it./  I won't just walk away I will see this through.  I will make these mods decide one way or the other.  If they don't deal with you then we will all know where we stand won't we.

Indeed.

Just don't tell me I didn't warn you - I did that at the very beginning.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-06-20 14:38:55 »
Well you started this you little cunt and I will finish it./  I won't just walk away I will see this through.  I will make these mods decide one way or the other.  If they don't deal with you then we will all know where we stand won't we.

Indeed.

Just don't tell me I didn't warn you - I did that at the very beginning.

Oh I have pmed a few people here and I have let them know that you have the mods in your back pocket.  But if you think that means I will just stay here and accept it, you don't know me.  Adn if you think I would take a ban lying down, think again.

You have done nothing for these forums.  Nothing.  All you have done is get rid of members and start flame wars.  The proof is all here on qhimms and you have been allowed to do it.

But now you have come up against me and I will force the issue.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 14:41:53 by Seifer Almasy »

Jari

« Reply #13 on: 2009-06-20 14:42:47 »
You have done nothing for these forums.  Nothing.  All you have done is get rid of members and start flame wars.  The proof is all here on qhimms and you have been allowed to do it.

*chuckle*

You might want to consult the said admins and mods, before you make statements like that. Methinks they might even disagree. :wink:

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009-06-20 14:45:13 »

*chuckle*

You might want to consult the said admins and mods, before you make statements like that. Methinks they might even disagree. :wink:

Well looking at your ridiculous profile, there are 3 or 4 members right at the start who disagree with you and openly challenge your behaviour.  1 of them left and that isn't counting the ones who haven't publicly stated it.

There are 100 quotes I can use from your time here to show you tormenting member after member.  You are defenseless.  If you carry on I will begin listing them all.

Jari

« Reply #15 on: 2009-06-20 14:53:35 »
By all means, list them. Apparently you got plenty of time. :-D You are indeed making this thread really lulzworthy. :mrgreen:

They can all be found with search anyways, so... You surely can't assume that I'd want to hide something? Here's something you might want to consider, too; if you don't want someone to see something you said in public - DO NOT FUCKING SAY IT. Simple as that.

And for the PMs - which I thought you had sworn at least twice if not three times NOT to send anymore - the last one:

not so clever now.

How so? You really think I mind you doing this? I have told you before; you are really, really, really good at digging yourself deeper, and that's exactly what you are doing - certainly I am not going to stop you. So... Proceed, like certain bald space captain would say.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009-06-20 15:03:30 »
What is the point of all this? I mean, really? Does it get you anywhere?

This... ALL of the problems you guys are talking about here are stemming from the fact that you feel the need to argue against a personal attack on the internet. Many people spend a lot of time trolling boards and irritating people for sheer vindictive pleasure. So what? It might be the opinion of many and may be just for a few laughs. What makes it humorous isn't just what is said, it's the fact that you reply and reply and reply and it spirals out of control.

Here's my advice - ignore each other.

SA, please don't continue this on the basis that "he's done this to other people before, he's this, he's that" thats a pile of bull. Just ignore whatever it is you don't like. If he was doing anything THAT bad, he would have been banned already. And if he is in the backpocket of the admin then boohoo. Don't make a drama out of something because you feel you're justified in doing so, he may have his reasons for saying what he's said.

Just my two cents.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009-06-20 15:16:26 »
Up to Jari's/ammo's page 13 (I will do the rest if he carries on)

List of problem posts:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6159.msg78386#msg78386  member leaves qhimm because of Jari

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6159.msg78389#msg78389  jari replies with yet more fuel

This whole thread is an example of Jari's behaviour in general.

===========

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6163.msg78419#msg78419 "tell m something; is it painful to be so stupid"

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6183.msg78553#msg78553

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6207.msg78958#msg78958

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6236.msg79032#msg79032

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6236.msg79129#msg79129

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6277.msg79142#msg79142

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6277.msg79183#msg79183

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6259.msg79204#msg79204 "dude shut the f*** up right now"

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6277.msg79229#msg79229

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6259.msg79234#msg79234

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6305.msg79685#msg79685

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6305.msg79732#msg79732

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6313.msg79786#msg79786

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6371.msg80325#msg80325

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6238.msg80686#msg80686

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6238.msg80696#msg80696

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=5439.msg81277#msg81277

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6478.msg81378#msg81378

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=5904.msg81473#msg81473

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6507.msg81570#msg81570

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6492.msg81575#msg81575

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6505.msg81587#msg81587

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009-06-20 15:18:35 »

Just my two cents.

Your 2 cents should be aimed at a guy who has made  a thread about me in order to cause more trouble and a guy who has made 1 member leave already and caused issues with others.  if you are incapable of telling it as it is, then don't bother.

It isn't about being justified, it is about a person who won't leave me alone and has made me retaliate.  If there was an ignore feature around here for posts it would be better wouldn't it.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 15:21:08 by Seifer Almasy »

Jari

« Reply #19 on: 2009-06-20 15:20:19 »
:-D

I've asked you this once before, and I'll ask it again; do you own a mirror?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009-06-20 15:21:52 »

I've asked you this once before, and I'll ask it again; do you own a mirror?

As far as I am aware I haven't driven a few membrs to leave qhimms and mirror or not, the evidence on you is quite damning.  Also, you use the same childish insults all through the year (I was laughing at them on my read through), do you lack originality?

Jari

« Reply #21 on: 2009-06-20 15:23:01 »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009-06-20 15:26:00 »

The worst of it is, you are actually proud of your scummy behaviour.  And the mods here aren't going to deal with you are they?  Leaving you free to wind up as you choose for your own sadistic little pleasures.  End of the day though, like the other poster mentioned, the one who looks like a wanker is you.  The 10+ people you have had issues with on qhimms know you're an awful person and that isn't good for ego.  I also like to add that I think you are rather unintelligent and unorginal :)

Every time you bring me up in posts I will be sending a link to the mods and a link here.  That is all I have to say to you.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 15:29:47 by Seifer Almasy »

Jari

« Reply #23 on: 2009-06-20 15:29:12 »
your an awful person

Mine what? :-D

Why, thank you for your compliments. :-D

Every time you bring me up in posts I will be sending a link to the mods and a link here.  That is all I have to say to you.

Please do. You seem to have problems grasping English, though. I've known both active admins for ten years - as long as I've posted here. I've known the only active moderator for almost as long.

They have seen my posts, you can be sure of that. So, if you want to annoy them, by all means spam them with this topic. They'll truly lessthanthree you after that.

Wait... what? Weren't you going to force them to ban one or the other? What's the matter, chickening out already? :-D
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 15:33:20 by El Ammo Bandito! »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009-06-20 15:38:39 »
I don't think you realise that I don't care...  they will get the link because it is their job and if they don't deal with you, you will only create trouble for the next guy who will know all about you from the get go.  I will make sure of it.  

I will just show you up, whenever you try to wind me up ;)  I will enjoy that.  So carry on winding me up all you like, expect links to be posted.  I cojldnt care less how long you have known the mods for, I am well aware of how sh*t moderating can be when you form friendships (something that doesn't happen on my forum, I have banned mates in the past).

I don't care whether I am banned.  If I am, it will be completely unfair and it will appear like that to most people here and if you are left to torment me, likewise.  I know how to deal with people like you.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-20 15:41:39 by Seifer Almasy »