Author Topic: [FF7PC] start screen change (requires other start screen mod) (2010-01-10)  (Read 5847 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
ight, first off, dunno if this should be in tech support or here

first, download and apply this mod (follow the instructions of course)

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=9296.0

this is a wicked awesome mod but i am just putting out an alternate image for people to use

download the image here

http://www.mediafire.com/?njyqjtdn5zm

simply follow the instructions on the link i provided for the other mod needed to use this, but instead of using his buster_00.png, use the one i linked to for media fire, his was awesome, im just offering an alternative

ROCK ON :P

-EDIT-

probably shoulda said this but, yes, i have tested it on my own computer and for me, it works perfectly
« Last Edit: 2014-07-17 23:05:45 by Covarr »

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
I had just downloaded this before you put the image up, I like... now if only I could get the start screen mod to work =\

EDIT: If I don't use Aali's custom driver, it says "EXTER" in the corner while the rest (save for the 2 menu options) is blank, and with Aali's driver, the screen is white, save for the options

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
I had just downloaded this before you put the image up, I like... now if only I could get the start screen mod to work =\

EDIT: If I don't use Aali's custom driver, it says "EXTER" in the corner while the rest (save for the 2 menu options) is blank, and with Aali's driver, the screen is white, save for the options

lol, well you'd have to ask Aali about that problem there, i dunno much about his driver, i just use it

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
Pretty much the same here, I was just posting what happens with the mod to see if anybody has any ideas

Also: I lurk around here a lot, but don't post often, I've been following your posts, I have a few ideas you might wanna work with me on

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Pretty much the same here, I was just posting what happens with the mod to see if anybody has any ideas

Also: I lurk around here a lot, but don't post often, I've been following your posts, I have a few ideas you might wanna work with me on

is that so?

remember, i don't no much to anything bout modding