Author Topic: Save game editor help (Overleveled characters)  (Read 6293 times)

sexymonkeys

Save game editor help (Overleveled characters)
« on: 2009-09-12 09:19:42 »
In my latest playthrough I overleveled my characters so that they are now level 47 when meeting Cid for the first time. I want to lower the levels of my characters but I'm not sure how...

I have ff7che and Jenova, but when I change the levels with ff7che, only the levels change but the HP/MP is still high. Is there a way to get the natural stats for the level I change to using these save game editors or do I have to do it myself and how do I know how much exp I should have?
« Last Edit: 2009-09-12 09:23:09 by sexymonkeys »

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
Re: Save game editor help (Overleveled characters)
« Reply #1 on: 2009-09-12 14:51:29 »
Ya could try experimenting..I once tried to do that...and somehow Jenova And FFche are capable of doing that.

So give it shot!

Matt2Tees

• Sauntam/MXster/Machinimatt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-09-12 16:58:06 »
You can use Wall Markets Character Growth Menu, there is a slider you can drag to change the characters level, then just click the desired stat listed at the bottom left and set the characters stats in Jenova to a value between the highest and lowest values that Wall Market gives you  :wink:

If you haven't edited the characters growth in your kernel, your characters will eventually even-out just by playing, takes a while though...
« Last Edit: 2009-09-12 17:00:02 by MXster »

sexymonkeys

« Reply #3 on: 2009-09-12 17:07:18 »
Wow thanks, this is exactly what I needed.