Author Topic: New Help  (Read 3520 times)

Shinra666

New Help
« on: 2012-08-09 10:55:50 »
Hi, I'm Shinra666, or just Shin for short. and i've been a lurker for about a month now, i do not have much skills in 3d anything and have limited animation skills but i've been wondering if to make this operate a little more smoothly and in a slightly more organized fashion. that you might want someone to compile a list of all resources to be remade and label them with:
Not Started
This would obviously indicate that the resource is needed to be worked on by anyone willing to sumbit work that will achieve TA's level of quality.
WIP - *insert name(s) of people here*
This would mean that This is being worked on by someone currently. (Usernames of people working on that specific resource will be put beside WIP)
Done - *Insert name(s) of people here*
This would indicate that the resource is finished and the creator(s) would be credited.

On top of any of this i would be happy to compile a list of credits and attempt to point as many animators and modelers as i know to this site.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Re: New Help
« Reply #1 on: 2012-08-09 18:01:53 »
attempt to point as many animators and modelers as i know to this site.
That would be very good :)

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #2 on: 2012-08-09 18:18:05 »
the list and  more contributors would be great. I think for the list pitbrat would be a good person to talk to about it because he manages the big list of mods. from team avalance i guess sl1982 and timu.  and you would also have to decide for of what your list entails. is it strictly just game overhaul checklist or will it include all the extras like mods that change graphics for fun vs advancement in graphics and all the sets of weapons, limit textures and avatars. but hey if youre feeling motivated get your 5 posts and pm those guys.

its hard to get good people to drop what theyre doing and start new projects. a friend of mine was paid for a mod that their team made for skyrim. its in the new dlc dawnguard. ive been hassling them but until i can catch them during some downtime no luck

Shinra666

« Reply #3 on: 2012-08-09 21:20:55 »
From my understanding what TA is aiming for in the long run is a complete graphics update for FF VII Based. From what i can tell There are already several projects underway to acheive this end. I think if this project is organized in an efficient manner it will go alot faster. My goal would be to create a list that splits the all of the work into several smaller projects with a detailed list of what is done and what needs to be done.