Author Topic: STICKY: 2D Overhaul & WMRP *OFFICIAL PROBLEM THREAD*  (Read 303548 times)

Frosty015

Re: STICKY: 2D Overhaul & WMRP *OFFICIAL PROBLEM THREAD*
« Reply #450 on: 2012-02-26 05:40:37 »
Okay, so I got the mod to work, the GUI shows, and I installed the mod itself
but when I start the game, I get an error that says

"No useful indirect path found. Please check APP.LOG for more details"
but it continues as normal, once I reach the main menu, the entire screen is white, and on the bottom left area there's something that says

ERROR: GL_INVALID_VALUE

I can still play the game though, but when I walk around random things turn red for a second, then go back to normal. also when I enter battle, the swirl thing doesn't appear, instead the screen turns white, and I get an invalid value error, before entering the battle.

Here's the app.log
Code: [Select]
INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: Intel Intel 945G 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.4926
INFO: VBO not supported
INFO: PBO not supported
INFO: Subtractive blending not supported
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: NPOT textures not supported
INFO: Max texture size: 2048x2048
INFO: Number of texture units: 8
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1024x768, output resolution 1024x768, internal resolution 640x480
INFO: No NPOT texture support
ERROR: init_indirect failed, scaling and postprocessing will be disabled
INFO: internal resolution clamped to 1024x768
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: No shaders, codecs with YUV output will be slow.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: E:\FF7\Movies\eidoslogo.avi; truemotion2/pcm_u8 320x240, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 10.133333, frames: 152
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
ERROR: NPOT textures not suppported, will not be able to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/avalanche/menu/buster_00.png
ERROR: Texture could not be compressed
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
WM_CLOSE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD

The mods I have installed are Aali's graphics, sound mod, and the graphics overhaul.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2012-02-26 12:47:25 »
Update the drivers for your graphics card. It does not handle many of the features needed by the game. You may have to look into a new card.

Frosty015

« Reply #452 on: 2012-02-27 10:59:36 »
I found something out, the GUI 2.0.8 seems to cause the problem, because when I changed the mod_path to no, meaning only the built in GUI that came with the installer is active, I am able to go to the main menu, although the background is the default one, I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a change, and I can enter battle with no problems whatsoever, the game is running perfectly c:

so I conclude that the GUI 2.0.8 does something, not sure what, although I hope it's fixed soon!

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2012-02-27 13:19:22 »
The GUI itself is not causing the problem, its the combination of trying to run the GUI with your video card that cannot handle the needed functions. This is not something I can fix with the GUI. Sorry.

Frosty015

« Reply #454 on: 2012-02-28 09:01:03 »
Ah, I understand.
Although why does the gui that comes with the installer work with no problem?

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2012-02-28 16:37:06 »
The GUI for the installer works using the graphical libraries built into windows. Totally different then the game which uses OpenGL for everything.

MADDOGG

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2012-03-10 21:37:32 »
It's took me a long time but iv finally got the overhaul working on my pc. It looks magnificent too. Cheers for all your hard work and effort. But im getting a serious lag problem, i think my graphics card is outdated :\.

archerxtreme

• View Profile
Strange Problem with Grimmy's textures and effects
« Reply #457 on: 2012-04-14 12:52:58 »
Hi there. I am a new user on qhimm but not new to the forum itself. I think one of my videos was recently posted here by Leonhart7413. Hope i've found the right troubleshooting thread...now my problem is quite weird. Some of the magic textures, creature non physical attacks like Firaga, Thundaga, Blizzaga, Stonaga when cast on a single target[i.e. not using All materia] do not appear as in are invisible. But they appear using All materia on multiple targets. It's not a simple matter of texture loading error cuz: 1) No error message received. (2) The effects while invisible when i play, appear when i see the recordings of fraps or screenshots!  ??? Same problem with certain summons like ifrit's fire effects, shiva's ice effects.....It's impossible for me to post any pics or screen shots of this problem cuz according to the pics, they are there! anyone encountered such?  Plus another possible related problem: countdown timer, or numbers such as television ratings during the shinra parade, nibelhime safe numbers are not displaying either...played those parts with mods disabled...First time i've seen this problem was when i installed Grimmy's textures. My most recent mod addition.

Mod's i use:
Team Avalanche graphical overhaul HQ[no custom avatars, magics from this pack installed]
Team Avalanche's GUI
Grimmy's new prelude[i think it's Grimmy's]
Leonhart7413's new opening and other vids posted by users on qhimm
Advent Children Complete Patch
Final Original Barret by jinkazama2k7( additionally credited to Timu Sumisu and Millenia)
new diamond weapon by Grimmy[i think]
FF7 Music Patch
Aali's driver 0.7.11b

Win 7 Home premium x64

« Last Edit: 2012-04-14 15:16:42 by archerxtreme »

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2012-04-14 17:32:28 »
I have never heard of the problem you are experiencing. It is definitely not a Team Avalanche problem. I would suggest updating your graphics card drivers and see if that fixes the problem.

FF7_Struggler

« Reply #459 on: 2012-04-22 02:39:32 »
Hey I'm getting major glitches in world map graphics plus the 2D backgrounds are the same/not loading. I've tried everything I can think of when installing (and it is a very basic install). I have installed aali's custom driver, the phoenix patch and then the unified model installer. Please tell me how to fix this thanks
(I don't seem to be able to attach things so I've uploaded my opengl.bfg and app log in a rar to mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?aezxd34yt670zyq)

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2012-04-22 02:53:39 »
Don't use the Phoenix Rejuvenation Patch.  That mod is not compatible with many other mods.
Use The Unified Model Installer to install the PRP models.

FF7_Struggler

« Reply #461 on: 2012-04-23 13:44:19 »
Don't use the Phoenix Rejuvenation Patch.  That mod is not compatible with many other mods.
Use The Unified Model Installer to install the PRP models.
okay but is it the phoenix patch that is causing the world map graphics glitches and background load failures, and if so is there any way to fix this without a complete reinstall? thanks

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2012-04-23 14:36:19 »
The PRP mod uses different .exe and data (.lgp) files.  This makes the PRP incompatible with other mods and is most likely the cause of the glitches.
Try launching the game by using the ff7.exe found in the game folder.

If you choose to reinstall the game, use the Bootleg Mod Configurator to install all of the mods.  Bootleg installs the fixes required to make all of the mods work together.

doofy77

« Reply #463 on: 2012-05-06 08:11:02 »
Where do I download this mod? The megaupload link is gone and the google docs link just redirects to a login screen.

PitBrat

• View Profile

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: 2012-05-13 16:42:14 »
I am Playing with patch 1.02, aali's driver 0.7.11b, and the lowres overhaul. it installs perfectly but the applog says it can't find the textures even though they are all in the right directory. Maybe theyr not supported by my sh!tty onboard graphics.

app log
INFO: Intel Intel 865G 1.3.0 - Build 4.14.10.4299
INFO: No OpenGL 2.0 support detected, shaders won't be available
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1024x768, output resolution 1024x768, internal resolution 640x480
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INITIALIZING MIDI...
selecting device 0:Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth, mid=1, pid=102,
midi data type: GENERAL MIDI
using midi data file: C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\Data\midi\midi.lgp
midiOutGetVolume returned: ffffffff
MIDI INITIALIZED
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/flevel/hand_1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
MIDI set volume: 127
100% of 127 = 127
MIDI set master volume: 100
100% of 127 = 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: D:\FF7\Movies\eidoslogo.avi; truemotion2/pcm_u8 320x240, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 10.133333, frames: 152
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/opback_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/opback_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/opback_c_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/opback_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/opback_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/opback_f_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name1_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name1_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name2_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name2_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name3_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name3_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name4_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name4_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name5_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name5_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name6_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name6_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name7_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name7_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name8_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/cr/name8_b_00.png, failed
MIDI set volume trans: 127->0; step=60
MIDI stop - OK
MIDI stop - OK
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
100% of 127 = 127
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_c_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_d_l_00.png, failed
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_c_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_d_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/cloud_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/barre_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/tifa_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/earith_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/red_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/yufi_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/ketc_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/bins_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/cido_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/buster_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_a_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_d_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_d_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_c_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_d_l_00.png, failed
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
-=-=[START OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/midlmap_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/radar_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/map_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shadow_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/dfx_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/midg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wm_kumo_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/meteo_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/pond_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/riv_m2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/was_gs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wpcltr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wpcltr2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/bzdun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/bone_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/bone2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/bornwd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/bridge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/bridge2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cave_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cave2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cave_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cdl_cl2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cf01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_bgs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_ggl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_ggs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_ld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_lf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_lg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_lr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_lsg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_sd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_sf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_sg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_sg2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_sr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_ss_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_ssd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_ssw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_sw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_w02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_w03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clf_was_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clfeg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clfegd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clftop_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/clftop2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cndl_cl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cndlf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cndlf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/comtr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cosinn_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cosinn2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/csmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/csmk2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cstds01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/cstds02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/desert_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/desor_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/dsrt_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/dsrt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/elm01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/elm02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/elm_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/elm_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/elm_r2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/farm01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/farm02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/farm_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/farm_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_sw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_v_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_vd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fld_vd2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fvedge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gclf_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gclf_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gclfwa_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gclfwa2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gclfwag_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gg_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gg_mts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggmt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggmt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggmt_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggmt_eg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggmtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggs_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggshr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ggshrg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gia_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gia2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gia_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gia_d2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gia_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gia_g2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gmt_eda_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gonclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/gredge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/hyouga_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/iceclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/iceclfd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/iceclfg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/jun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/jun_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/jun_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/jun_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/junmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/junn01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/junn02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/junn03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/junn04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/jutmpl01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lake-e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lake_ef_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lake_fl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lostclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lostmt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lostmtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lostmts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lostwd_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lostwod_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lstwd_e2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzes_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_edw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_ew_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_o_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_od_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mzmt_sd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md05_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md06_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md07_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_mtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_mts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_snow_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_snw2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_snwd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_snwe_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_snws_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_snwt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_snww_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_sw_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_swd2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/md_swnp_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mdsrt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mdsrt_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mdsrt_eg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/midil_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/midild_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_ewg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_road_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_se_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_se2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_sg01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_sg02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_sg03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mt_sg04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mtcoin_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mtwas_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/mtwas_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ncol_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ncole01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ncole02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/nivl_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/nivl_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/nivl_top_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/nivlr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/port_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/port_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rzclf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rct_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/riv_cls_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/riv_m_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivrclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivshr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivssr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivstrt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rocet_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rs_ss_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sango_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sango2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sango3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sango4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sdun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sdun02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shedge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shol_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shol_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shor_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shor_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shor_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shor_v_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/silo_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/slope_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snow_es_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snow_es2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snow_es3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snw_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snw_mtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snw_mte_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snw_mted_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snw_mts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snw_mts2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwfld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwfld_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwgra_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwhm01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwhm02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwods_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwood_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/snwtrk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/stown_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/stw_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/subrg2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/susbrg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sw_se_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swclf_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swclf_ld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swclf_lg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swclf_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swclf_sd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swclf_sg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swclf_wg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swfld_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swfld_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swmd_cg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swmd_clf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/trk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/tyo_f_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/tyosnw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/utai01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/utai02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/utai_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/utaimt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/utaimtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/utaimtg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzshr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzshr2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzshrs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/was_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/was_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/was_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/was_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wasfld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wdedge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wedged_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wod-e2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wood_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wood_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wtrk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wa8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/wzs8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/we_s8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/fall8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/uf1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/uf2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/uf3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/uf4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lst1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lst2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lst3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/lst4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sst1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sst2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sst3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sst4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rm1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rm2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rm3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rm4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ssee1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ssee2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ssee3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ssee4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/riv_l1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/riv_l2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/riv_l3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/riv_l4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/ds_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sh_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sse_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sse_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sse_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/sse_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swp1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swp2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swp3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/swp4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/dsee1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/dsee2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/dsee3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/dsee4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shlm_1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shlm_2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shlm_3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/shlm_4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/des01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/des02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/des03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/des04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/edes01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/edes02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/edes03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/edes04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivs1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivs2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivs3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/rivs4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/AAD_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/BLB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/BLC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/CPA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/CQA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/CGA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/CGB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/AID_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/CNE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/COA_00.png, failed
stop_sound
100% of 127 = 127
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/world/BDB_00.png, failed
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
MIDI cross fade: 13, time: 4
MIDI set volume trans: 15->127; step=4
100% of 127 = 127
MIDI play: 13
reading midi file: TA.mid
current volume: 127
MIDI is playing SUCCESSFULLY!!!
-=-=[END OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_c_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/cloud_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/earith_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/red_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_b_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_d_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_d_h_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_a_h_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/usfont_b_h_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/textures\/menu/btl_win_a_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
WM_CLOSE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Field Quit
MIDI stop - OK
resetting MIDI driver volume - OK
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD
« Last Edit: 2012-05-15 00:21:19 by BrIcKsQuAd »

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #466 on: 2012-05-13 18:49:08 »
Firstly, you're allowed to say 'shit'.

Secondly, Profile > Forum Profile > Personalized Picture

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2012-05-13 20:48:19 »
the part about the game is way more important lol

and i know u can say shit but it makes an annoying asterisk

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2012-05-14 18:27:07 »
Bricksquad show your 'ff7opengl.cfg' aswell

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2012-05-15 00:25:25 »
Here is my aali config file, couldnt fit it in the previous post. Also these are the mods im using in order of installation if that helps:

Phoenix rejuvination project
ff7 music patch
avalanche graphical overhaul lowres beta 9 (or whatever the newest one is)

The config file says 0.7.10b but its actually 0.7.11b , i believe aali just didnt bother renaming it when he released 11b. u will also notice the modpath. that is because after i realised the forementioned overhaul wasnt working, i installed the gui alone because its better than nothing.
# ff7_opengl-0.7.10b config file

## USER OPTIONS ##
## If you just want to play the game, these are the only options you'll want to change.

# set the window size (or fullscreen resolution) of FF7
# 0 means use original resolution (whatever ff7.exe provides)
# preserve_aspect adds black borders as needed to preserve a 4:3 aspect ratio
window_size_x = 1024
window_size_y = 768
preserve_aspect = yes
fullscreen = yes

# mod directory
# subdirectroy of mods/ where textures will be loaded from
# does not affect the old external textures feature, those should still go in textures/
mod_path = avalanche

# check your driver settings if this option doesn't seem to work
enable_vsync = yes

# limit snowboard, coaster and highway minigames to refresh rate / 2, i.e. 30fps for a 60hz display mode
# vsync must be enabled and working for this to have any effect
minigame_framelimiter = on

# same thing, but for the battle swirl
battleswirl_framelimiter = off

# allow FF7 to use linear filtering for its textures
# some things look slightly better with this option on, but alot of textures just lose their detail
linear_filter = off

# plugin used to play music, the FF7Music plugin MUST be enabled for FF7Music to work.
# If no music plugin is loaded the game will play MIDI as usual but FF7Music will NOT work.
music_plugin = plugins/ff7music.fgp

## ENHANCEMENTS ##
## All the little extras that weren't part of the original game, default options include only trivial bug fixes.

# make all dialog boxes transparent, same effect as the transparent dialog boxes YAMP patch
transparent_dialogs = on

# allow max hp/mp to go over 9999, same effect as the YAMP patch by dziugo
break_9999limit = yes

# include armor in magic defense calculation
mdef_fix = yes

# expand battle viewport to cover entire screen and make the battle menu transparent
new_battle_interface = on

# post-processing shader, used to apply fullscreen effects
post_source = shaders/bloom2.post
enable_postprocessing = no

## ADVANCED OPTIONS ##
## Don't fiddle with these unless you know what you're doing.

# use shaders, if available and supported
# turn shaders off to use the OpenGL 1.1 backend
use_shaders = yes

# prevent glitches due to rounding errors by rendering in the nearest (larger, if supported)
# multiple of the original resolution and up/down-scaling
prevent_rounding_errors = yes

# enable alpha blending for textures without an existing blending effect
fancy_transparency = on

# display frames per second counter in upper right corner
show_fps = no

# display some real-time debug information
show_stats = no

# store external textures in a compressed cache for increased performance
# compression is not lossless, some artifacts may appear when this option is in use
# texture cache does NOT update automatically if the source image changes, however, deleting anything from the cache
# will cause that file to be recreated from the source
compress_textures = yes

# use pixel buffer objects to speed up texture loading
# will probably crash horribly on ATI cards but should work for NVIDIA users
use_pbo = no

# replace FF7's default framelimiter timer source
use_new_timer = yes

# use a more stable (but less accurate) timer to control FF7's framelimiter
# this option has no effect unless the use_new_timer option is on
use_stable_timer = no

# plugin used to play movies, FFMpeg is the only choice for now
movie_plugin = plugins/ffmpeg_movies.fgp

## MODDER OPTIONS ##
## These options are mostly useful to modders and should not be enabled during normal play.

# read files directly instead of using LGP archives
# for example; if FF7 is looking for aaab.rsd in char.lgp, this option will make it open direct/char/aaab.rsd first,
# if this file doesn't exist it will look for the original in the LGP archive
direct_mode = off

# show every failed attempt at loading a .png texture
show_missing_textures = yes

contrary to my account im not new to the subject so u dont hav to simplify anything i will understand
« Last Edit: 2012-05-15 00:39:03 by BrIcKsQuAd »

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 2012-05-15 02:13:08 »
Don't use the PRP.
Instead, use one of these mods:

UMI.exe                                         DLPB+           Unified Model Installer U002a           Qhimm FILE

Bootleg0038.zip                                 PitBrat         Bootleg Configurator                    Qhimm FILE

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2012-05-16 17:33:54 »
ok, i was thinking of using the umi because it includes more models anyway. Do i have to use a fresh install for the bootleg configurator or can i just uninstall the prp?

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2012-05-16 18:33:37 »
It's always best to use a fresh install.
The PRP changes the FF7 executable and is not compatible with many mods.

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2012-05-16 21:14:02 »
I still have a problem, the textures arent loading and in the app log it appears to be trying to load them from the mods subdirectory when i believe they should be loaded from the textures folder where they currently are. i tried changing mod subdirectory to none in the config file but it's still trying to find them there. instead of the prp i am now using, in this order,:

ff7 music
u002a
lowres overhaul

INFO: Intel Intel 865G 1.3.0 - Build 4.14.10.4299
INFO: No OpenGL 2.0 support detected, shaders won't be available
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/hand_1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: D:\FF7\Movies\eidoslogo.avi; truemotion2/pcm_u8 320x240, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 10.133333, frames: 152
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_c_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_f_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name1_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name1_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name2_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name2_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name3_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name3_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name4_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name4_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name5_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name5_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name6_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name6_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name7_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name7_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name8_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name8_b_00.png, failed
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_l_00.png, failed
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/cloud_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/barre_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/tifa_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/earith_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/red_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/yufi_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/ketc_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/bins_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/cido_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/buster_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_l_00.png, failed
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
-=-=[START OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/midlmap_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/radar_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/map_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shadow_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/dfx_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/midg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wm_kumo_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/meteo_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/pond_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/riv_m2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/was_gs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wpcltr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wpcltr2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bzdun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bone_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bone2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bornwd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bridge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bridge2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cave_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cave2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cave_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cdl_cl2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cf01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_bgs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_ggl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_ggs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_ld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_lf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_lg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_lr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_lsg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_sd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_sf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_sg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_sg2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_sr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_ss_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_ssd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_ssw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_sw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_w02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_w03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clf_was_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clfeg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clfegd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clftop_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/clftop2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cndl_cl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cndlf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cndlf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/comtr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cosinn_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cosinn2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/csmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/csmk2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cstds01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/cstds02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/desert_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/desor_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/dsrt_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/dsrt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/elm01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/elm02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/elm_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/elm_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/elm_r2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/farm01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/farm02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/farm_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/farm_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_sw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_v_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_vd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fld_vd2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fvedge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gclf_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gclf_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gclfwa_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gclfwa2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gclfwag_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gg_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gg_mts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggmt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggmt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggmt_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggmt_eg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggmtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggs_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggshr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ggshrg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gia_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gia2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gia_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gia_d2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gia_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gia_g2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gmt_eda_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gonclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/gredge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/hyouga_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/iceclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/iceclfd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/iceclfg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/jun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/jun_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/jun_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/jun_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/junmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/junn01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/junn02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/junn03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/junn04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/jutmpl01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lake-e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lake_ef_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lake_fl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lostclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lostmt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lostmtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lostmts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lostwd_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lostwod_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lstwd_e2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzes_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_edw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_ew_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_o_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_od_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mzmt_sd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md05_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md06_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md07_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_mtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_mts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_snow_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_snw2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_snwd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_snwe_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_snws_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_snwt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_snww_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_sw_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_swd2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/md_swnp_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mdsrt_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mdsrt_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mdsrt_eg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/midil_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/midild_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_ewg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_road_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_se_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_se2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_sg01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_sg02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_sg03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mt_sg04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mtcoin_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mtwas_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/mtwas_ed_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ncol_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ncole01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ncole02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/nivl_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/nivl_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/nivl_top_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/nivlr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/port_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/port_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rzclf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rct_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/riv_cls_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/riv_m_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivrclf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivshr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivssr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivstrt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rocet_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rs_ss_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sango_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sango2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sango3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sango4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sdun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sdun02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shedge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shol_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shol_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shor_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shor_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shor_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shor_v_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/silo_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/slope_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snow_es_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snow_es2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snow_es3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snw_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snw_mtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snw_mte_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snw_mted_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snw_mts_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snw_mts2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwfld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwfld_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwgra_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwhm01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwhm02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwods_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwood_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/snwtrk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/stown_r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/stw_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/subrg2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/susbrg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sw_se_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swclf_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swclf_ld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swclf_lg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swclf_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swclf_sd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swclf_sg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swclf_wg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swfld_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swfld_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swmd_cg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swmd_clf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/trk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/tyo_f_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/tyosnw_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/utai01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/utai02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/utai_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/utaimt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/utaimtd_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/utaimtg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzshr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzshr2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzshrs_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/was_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/was_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/was_g_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/was_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wasfld_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wdedge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wedged_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wod-e2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wood_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wood_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wtrk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wa8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/wzs8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/we_s8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall6_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall7_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/fall8_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/uf1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/uf2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/uf3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/uf4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lst1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lst2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lst3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/lst4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sst1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sst2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sst3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sst4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rm1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rm2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rm3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rm4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ssee1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ssee2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ssee3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ssee4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/riv_l1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/riv_l2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/riv_l3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/riv_l4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/ds_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sh_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sse_s1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sse_s2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sse_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/sse_s4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swp1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swp2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swp3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/swp4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/dsee1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/dsee2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/dsee3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/dsee4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shlm_1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shlm_2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shlm_3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/shlm_4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/des01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/des02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/des03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/des04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/edes01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/edes02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/edes03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/edes04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivs1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivs2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivs3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/rivs4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bug2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/bug1_00.png, failed
ERROR: NPOT textures not suppported, will not be able to load unknown
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/AAD_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/BLB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/BLC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/CPA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/CQA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/CGA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/CGB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/AID_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/CNE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/COA_00.png, failed
stop_sound
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/world/BDB_00.png, failed
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
-=-=[END OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/cloud_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/earith_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/red_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/barre_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/tifa_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/yufi_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/ketc_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/bins_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/cido_00.png, failed
WM_CLOSE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD

btw thanks everyone for the fast responses this forum is a huge help
« Last Edit: 2012-05-16 21:24:32 by BrIcKsQuAd »

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2012-05-16 21:17:38 »
config file (i dont remember if i changed any options from the last time i posted it)

# ff7_opengl-0.7.10b config file

## USER OPTIONS ##
## If you just want to play the game, these are the only options you'll want to change.

# set the window size (or fullscreen resolution) of FF7
# 0 means use original resolution (whatever ff7.exe provides)
# preserve_aspect adds black borders as needed to preserve a 4:3 aspect ratio
window_size_x = 1024
window_size_y = 768
preserve_aspect = yes
fullscreen = yes

# mod directory
# subdirectroy of mods/ where textures will be loaded from
# does not affect the old external textures feature, those should still go in textures/
mod_path = none

# check your driver settings if this option doesn't seem to work
enable_vsync = yes

# limit snowboard, coaster and highway minigames to refresh rate / 2, i.e. 30fps for a 60hz display mode
# vsync must be enabled and working for this to have any effect
minigame_framelimiter = on

# same thing, but for the battle swirl
battleswirl_framelimiter = off

# allow FF7 to use linear filtering for its textures
# some things look slightly better with this option on, but alot of textures just lose their detail
linear_filter = off

# plugin used to play music, the FF7Music plugin MUST be enabled for FF7Music to work.
# If no music plugin is loaded the game will play MIDI as usual but FF7Music will NOT work.
music_plugin = plugins/ff7music.fgp

## ENHANCEMENTS ##
## All the little extras that weren't part of the original game, default options include only trivial bug fixes.

# make all dialog boxes transparent, same effect as the transparent dialog boxes YAMP patch
transparent_dialogs = on

# allow max hp/mp to go over 9999, same effect as the YAMP patch by dziugo
break_9999limit = yes

# include armor in magic defense calculation
mdef_fix = yes

# expand battle viewport to cover entire screen and make the battle menu transparent
new_battle_interface = on

# post-processing shader, used to apply fullscreen effects
post_source = shaders/bloom2.post
enable_postprocessing = no

## ADVANCED OPTIONS ##
## Don't fiddle with these unless you know what you're doing.

# use shaders, if available and supported
# turn shaders off to use the OpenGL 1.1 backend
use_shaders = yes

# prevent glitches due to rounding errors by rendering in the nearest (larger, if supported)
# multiple of the original resolution and up/down-scaling
prevent_rounding_errors = yes

# enable alpha blending for textures without an existing blending effect
fancy_transparency = on

# display frames per second counter in upper right corner
show_fps = no

# display some real-time debug information
show_stats = no

# store external textures in a compressed cache for increased performance
# compression is not lossless, some artifacts may appear when this option is in use
# texture cache does NOT update automatically if the source image changes, however, deleting anything from the cache
# will cause that file to be recreated from the source
compress_textures = yes

# use pixel buffer objects to speed up texture loading
# will probably crash horribly on ATI cards but should work for NVIDIA users
use_pbo = no

# replace FF7's default framelimiter timer source
use_new_timer = yes

# use a more stable (but less accurate) timer to control FF7's framelimiter
# this option has no effect unless the use_new_timer option is on
use_stable_timer = no

# plugin used to play movies, FFMpeg is the only choice for now
movie_plugin = plugins/ffmpeg_movies.fgp

## MODDER OPTIONS ##
## These options are mostly useful to modders and should not be enabled during normal play.

# read files directly instead of using LGP archives
# for example; if FF7 is looking for aaab.rsd in char.lgp, this option will make it open direct/char/aaab.rsd first,
# if this file doesn't exist it will look for the original in the LGP archive
direct_mode = off

# show every failed attempt at loading a .png texture
show_missing_textures = yes

disable_popup = on