Author Topic: [FF7PC] Slayersnext's Customized Models (2009-07-08)(Missing Downloads)  (Read 359498 times)

Cloud_NSA

• ~ FF7 Yeah!! ~
    • View Profile
    • NoSoloAnime
Re: [Release] Slayersnext's Customized Models
« Reply #475 on: 2009-09-22 08:47:06 »
it's only a FANART, i made this with PHOTOSHOP.

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2009-09-23 01:33:19 »
But superbly made...It's like a re release of FFVII on PC with only 2 disks to boot..Um.. somehow my urge to buy it seems imminent....

Ugh....temptation!!! :evil:

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2009-09-23 07:32:16 »
[fantasizes about having square's permission to re-distribute improved FF7 for profit]

...drool.

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2009-09-23 08:01:54 »
Ka-CHIINGG!!!  8-)  :lol:

@CLoud_NSA

Now you have business partners...ehehehe... :-D

Cloud_NSA

• ~ FF7 Yeah!! ~
    • View Profile
    • NoSoloAnime
« Reply #479 on: 2009-10-04 01:57:44 »
Well, I too want to contribute in this project. I'm trying to improve the quality of the videos. I hope you like it.

And the best improvement of the video with the lowest quality

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: 2009-10-05 10:12:25 »
Good work!!! Looks really cool!

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2009-10-05 14:11:18 »
Good work!!! Looks really cool!

+1! 8-) I like them too!

Is there any way to make them better???Or i mean for bigger Resolution?

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2009-10-05 14:14:53 »
Re create and re-render the videos lol

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2009-10-05 16:34:13 »
to bad the backgrounds weren't 3d. then you could rip those and then the models. and rerender the scene, I don't think anyone will rerender them anytime soon though, sadly

Evan Lee

• "I don't kill I eliminate"
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2009-10-09 04:49:08 »
I retract my previous statement about him making it.  The body is a from scratch model for Jedi Academy, the face is KH2.  Feel free to go download the Jedi Academy model, it just won't look like the one slayersnext uses

Where can I find? do you have link?

http://www.filefront.com/6006620/Tifa-Lockhart/

Yikes, that isn't the model slayersnext uses! His was made by someone named Hunter and looks a lot more like Tifa.

how did he do that? i mean how did he convert the jk tifa model and put it in ff7?

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2009-10-09 04:50:30 »
I retract my previous statement about him making it.  The body is a from scratch model for Jedi Academy, the face is KH2.  Feel free to go download the Jedi Academy model, it just won't look like the one slayersnext uses

Where can I find? do you have link?

http://www.filefront.com/6006620/Tifa-Lockhart/

Yikes, that isn't the model slayersnext uses! His was made by someone named Hunter and looks a lot more like Tifa.

how did he do that? i mean how did he convert the jk tifa model and put it in ff7?

This is not allowed to be discussed here. You will have to find the information elsewhere.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2009-10-09 05:07:52 »
Likely the same way everyone else has.  Probably searched the forums (without making annoying repetitive posts about how to get models).  Probably used google a bit.  And then I imagine he probably spent a lot of time using the "guess and check method" to find out what the perfect combination was to get the models to look just right.  I mean after all he does a wonderful job of it.  In fact, this whole topic about ripping models is so wonderful, that I want to continue finding any hint of it in other threads and repeatedly ask questions about how to do it.  That seems like the most logical thing to do after all.  And hell, if person after person after person makes it abundantly clear that discussing ripping models is AGAINST THE RULES, well I'll just ignore them.  Why you ask?  Well it will either be because I don't fully understand English, or just because I am just that F*cking ANNOYING.  Seriously, get a clue, guy.  Also, quit using the Ultima edition.  Go out and buy a real copy.

Too Long; Did not Read version: Quit asking about ripping models!

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2009-10-09 05:09:38 »
Likely the same way everyone else has.  Probably searched the forums (without making annoying repetitive posts about how to get models).  Probably used google a bit.  And then I imagine he probably spent a lot of time using the "guess and check method" to find out what the perfect combination was to get the models to look just right.  I mean after all he does a wonderful job of it.  In fact, this whole topic about ripping models is so wonderful, that I want to continue finding any hint of it in other threads and repeatedly ask questions about how to do it.  That seems like the most logical thing to do after all.  And hell, if person after person after person makes it abundantly clear that discussing ripping models is AGAINST THE RULES, well I'll just ignore them.  Why you ask?  Well it will either be because I don't fully understand English, or just because I am just that F*cking ANNOYING.  Seriously, get a clue, guy.  Also, quit using the Ultima edition.  Go out and buy a real copy.

Too Long; Did not Read version: Quit asking about ripping models!

lol someone piss in your golden grahams this morn?
« Last Edit: 2009-10-09 05:13:05 by sl1982 »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2009-10-09 05:11:54 »
It's just getting old, my friend.  Really, really, REALLY old.

And I had Golden Grahams for breakfast if you must know :-P

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 2009-10-09 05:13:35 »
Thats what i said   :mrgreen:

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #490 on: 2009-10-09 05:14:46 »
They should make it where as you were to register onto this forum, where the "Ripping Models" discussion appears on you're screen. The first thread that will be viewed upon registration. That way people can read it and get the hint that it is clearly not allowed to discuss nor teach at this here forum.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2009-10-09 05:15:26 »
They should make it where as you were to register onto this forum, where the "Ripping Models" discussion appears on you're screen. The first thread that will be viewed upon registration. That way people can read it and get the hint that it is clearly not allowed to discuss nor teach at this here forum.

Great idea, but you assume people are going to read it. Which im sure in this case did not happen as he cannot even read what we are telling him.

Evan Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2009-10-09 05:18:41 »
i've already told you that i am using the original copy of the game not the ultima one..

well i'm just curious that's why i'm asking and what is ripping model?

and lastly don't get angry with me cos i'm still a newbie :x

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2009-10-09 05:26:12 »
i've already told you that i am using the original copy of the game not the ultima one..

1.  While I highly doubt you're using an original copy, it's currently irrelevant.

2.  Curiosity is great, until someone informs you that you're curiosity is getting you into trouble.  Then you should quit being curious.

3.  I could care less that you're a newbie.  How "new" you are makes no difference.  Within the past week there have probably been at least 6 occasions where only a handful of people have been told to quit talking about getting models from other games.  I'm quite sure you've read them, as you seem to find all of them and then ask how to get said models.

In case there is still a language barrier.. read this >> You are not allowed to talk about models from other games, ever.
Hopefully that clears everything up

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #494 on: 2009-10-09 05:27:55 »
Well he can talk about it, but he will get no answers nor tutorials on it. Probably get banned while in the process.  :-P

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #495 on: 2009-10-09 05:30:32 »
Well he can talk about it, but he will get no answers nor tutorials on it. Probably get banned while in the process.  :-P
Why would you say that?  He clearly isn't a native English speaker, and your post is probably only going to confuse him into asking about them again.  Sigh :|

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 2009-10-09 05:30:54 »

Evan Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: 2009-10-09 05:32:22 »

1.  While I highly doubt you're using an original copy, it's currently irrelevant.

2.  Curiosity is great, until someone informs you that you're curiosity is getting you into trouble.  Then you should quit being curious.

3.  I could care less that you're a newbie.  How "new" you are makes no difference.  Within the past week there have probably been at least 6 occasions where only a handful of people have been told to quit talking about getting models from other games.  I'm quite sure you've read them, as you seem to find all of them and then ask how to get said models.

In case there is still a language barrier.. read this >> You are not allowed to talk about models from other games, ever.
Hopefully that clears everything up

whatever... could you at least teach me how to use those .lgp files?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #498 on: 2009-10-09 05:34:57 »
Why would you say that?  He clearly isn't a native English speaker, and your post is probably only going to confuse him into asking about them again.  Sigh :|
Just tell him through PM (I don't know if you have already) that this sort of discussion is forbidden. Maybe he'll be thankful for you giving him the heads up through a PM rather than on a thread. This will only attract Halkun's attention and he's going to be upset about it.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 2009-10-09 05:35:11 »
Ammo might like this one.