Author Topic: Battle Menu Transparency Messed up  (Read 2615 times)

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Battle Menu Transparency Messed up
« on: 2014-09-23 17:24:29 »
With the previous version of Aali's driver, I had a nice and fancy transparent battle menu.
With the latest version, I get this. (And it actually get's worse than that, when the enemy model touches the battle menu)

Aali said it was a feature that was dropped because of Menu Overhaul, which not only I can't find on the forum anymore but I also cannot use a clean ff7.exe because I have over 200 changes hex values in there that I don't remember all and would be a legendary pain or close to impossible to replicate.

I would be happy just un-doing the transparent battle menu thing, even if I have to do it by hand, one hex at a time. If I can solve this by running MO over the .exe (and without completely screwing my current .exe) that would be great, too.

I tried installing the reunion MO over my .exe but while that fixes the transparency, I would have to re-do all of my custom edits, some of which I don't even remember anymore but still need.
Sadly, the hex documentation is a little over my head
« Last Edit: 2014-09-23 18:20:54 by Tenko Kuugen »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Menu Transparency Messed up
« Reply #1 on: 2014-09-27 09:28:51 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14490.msg216722#msg216722

It is in an iro format, but if you use 7th Heaven to unpack the file you should get the MO changes as a hext patch for DLPB's tools (Hext_launch). This way you don't need to make changes to the FF7.exe.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Battle Menu Transparency Messed up
« Reply #2 on: 2014-09-27 13:36:18 »
Don't I need to undo whatever the old MO did first or else I'll exponentially worsen the problem?