Author Topic: More Final Fantasy VII?  (Read 25061 times)

Relf

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #75 on: 2004-08-01 22:12:06 »
Its a shame, becuase I was partly responsible for this -_-

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #76 on: 2004-08-01 22:49:37 »
Ehh..no one said that...did they?

I know I didnt...o.o

Where the hell did that come from?

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #77 on: 2004-08-01 23:13:42 »
This thread is slowly circleing the drain. Using my kindly non-mod powers I would highly suggest that a new topic be posted and this should be left alone....

Relf

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #78 on: 2004-08-02 01:20:55 »
Ehh..no one said that...did they?

I know I didnt...o.o

Where the hell did that come from?

Me and him got carried away in our reasons why some one would watch MTV and we got a warning for it, and halkun's suggestion is a good one  :z

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #79 on: 2004-08-02 03:01:47 »
Oooooh, I remember seeing it, I honestly didnt really read it, just a quick glance. There are a few good things on MTV here and there, but anyways...I dont think you should leave Trickstar. You and Relf seem like cool people to me.

Relf

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #80 on: 2004-08-02 03:10:23 »
Im not leaving, If I was there would be a few choice words entered, and if you didn't read it you never will, it was deleted completeley.

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #81 on: 2004-08-02 15:06:37 »
Right, now you've gone and done it, pissed off the admin. Personal vendettas: stuff them. If I see any more small-minded bickering here I'll personally ban your asses. Not only are there people constantly turning topics into flamings, I also notice several smartmouths who think flaming both sides will solve the issue, and finally it's starting to happen in every goddamn forum on the site. At least keep the personal arguments in Unrelated where they're automatically deleted after two weeks, instead of here where a mod has to come and clean up your mess from the forums.

Warning issued: qwerty, for starting this whole shit. PLEASE don't take everything so personally, look at the other members if you want to learn how to tolerate people with conflicting opinions.

Ban issued: Trickstar was kind enough to make a point by leaving the site for good. Oh, the humanity. His wish is now granted, as he will indeed never come back. Anyone else wants to play wise-guy?

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #82 on: 2004-08-02 15:27:26 »
Sorry qhimm..... :(

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #83 on: 2004-08-02 17:59:09 »
I feel that I have contributed to this mess, and all I can say is Im sorry and thank you for sparing me Qhimm... :(

Ged

• View Profile
    • http://acn.waw.pl/vanyel
More Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #84 on: 2004-08-04 16:20:12 »
Square-Enix has launched an official website for Before Crisis. The site [in Japanese], features information on the game and characters and includes some new screenshots. There is also an official wallpaper available to download.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mobile/bcff7.html

Source: AdventChildren.net