Author Topic: Zack - I'm seriously not kidding and other cool hints^  (Read 38499 times)

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
I'm not FFVII expert or anything, but I was talking to my friend who's had it for years.

I was talking to him about how after playing the game I understood alot about Advent chilren(I saw it before I played the game, I know)

I told him how cool it was about Zack and mistaken idenity and he told me you could get Zack...

I told him bull, I told him about how I had heard tons of rumors and none where true...

He told me some complex way to do it and I still tol him BS.

So he said he'd show me.

No gameshark or anything, he loaded up FFVII on his PlayStation, and made a new game.

A few hours in he did all this stuff and answered some questions to that sick guy in the slums(who we all know is Zack) and he did alot of stuff that confused me.

And then he told me the reason why you can't sell the Buster Sword - it says initial equip, but everyone elses initial equip can, so why not Clouds? Simple. It's Zacks Ultimate weapon(it's full potential get's unlocked at a point). I once again said - BS!

So eventually after trolling around and doing what seemed to be USELESS .

He went back to him and some convo was exchanged and then...ZACK WAS IN HIS PARTY, I know it sounds BS.

He is going to write it down for me, cuz' I've got to try this with the PC version...it looks awsome.

Plus I noticed in the reunion patch, their is a battle model for Zack...so it jus might work for the PC version

I know it sounds Bullshit, as I've said, but it's damn true.

I remember that you can also get sephy legitly, although he did not show me.

But there are sephys swords you can get legitly in the Battle Arena...so it leads me to believe...

I don't care if you dun believe me, but once he writes it down I am going to try and post about it.

I've googled it and found no real info on it

And if you don't believe me, I ask: Why is there a Battle / Field model for Zack? and why is there a throwable and equipable sephy sword? that you can get in the Battle Arena.

(He said give it to a sephy clone, and  you get him. He also said rufus is, but I don't know about that one)

Don't believe me? oh well.

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
Zack - I'm seriously not kidding and other cool hints^
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-04 21:51:08 »
If you don't have more information, or screen shots, or something, I'm afraid that you're just going to look like someone who wants attention.  :-P

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-04 21:52:59 »
Ok, I will once I do it, I said so.

Just think for yourself though.

About how you can't rid yourself of the Buster sword or why can you get sephys sword in Battle Arena? And why is there a Zack Battle / field model, yet we do not see it ingame?

this convinces me more that it may be truth.

Oh well. I'll just get it tommorow.

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-04 22:03:45 »
Well you cant sell Barrat's Initial Equip too. So that goes out the window...

Zack does have a field model because he is present in the game, but not as a playable character, just in the flashbacks cloud has of his past.

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-04 22:06:33 »
Yes, in the flashbacks, but you never see him in an actuall battle, therefore he should never have a battle model, as it would be useless. You only see him in the original cloud like version...

So; you disprooved the one about the weapon, I couldn't rememner anyways, but ok.

Explain why you can win Sephys sword?

And he is a playable char, it's a matter of time.

joelo4

• View Profile
email me
« Reply #5 on: 2006-01-04 22:32:58 »
well if what u are saying id true maybe you can send me the info to my email [email protected] and i can try it my self

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006-01-04 22:36:05 »
Once again, I will ask him for the info tommorow, he said he will write it down for me and then I'll try it myself, but I saw him do it without a GameShark, playstation version although, it shouldn't make a difference I think.

Radiosity

• Minty Fresh!
    • View Profile
    • Trance Vibes
« Reply #7 on: 2006-01-04 22:38:22 »
Quote from: Mkillbride2599
that sick guy in the slums(who we all know is Zack)

Interesting. Especially when you consider that Zack is dead and buried outside Midgar at this point, after being gunned down by Shinra soldiers while protecting Cloud.

joelo4

• View Profile
k then
« Reply #8 on: 2006-01-04 22:38:47 »
k then went you get the info send a copy to my email (hehehe i allways wanted to play as zack) :wicked:

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006-01-04 22:40:15 »
I think I should say something about Zack's "battle model". There is a hi-res model because Reunion created it. He removed Cloud's hair from the head model, removed the flesh from Zack's head (field model) and added the hair to the list of P files for Cloud's head.
I should also say that there is no portrait for Zack. So, if you got him on your party, I have no clue of what would be displayed on the menu. There doesn't seems to be any text lines for him either.
As far as I know, Zack is dead. I think he gets killed when Cloud and he are arriving to Midgard by the Militar Police.
I suggest you to watch the Last Order, an OVA that was distributed with the collectors editon of Advent of Children.

joelo4

• View Profile
well
« Reply #10 on: 2006-01-04 22:40:20 »
cloud got a sword true his body if he survive that then zack most survive a few bullets

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006-01-04 22:43:59 »
Zack has Jenova's cell and Mako energy just like cloud, plus he was more powerful at the time; if cloud survived and got shot more, no doubt Zack did.

Anyways, it's already known Zack is the guy in the pipe in Midgar who is sick(Talk to the guy outside after reunion or so, he will say "That guy just wondered off and starting saying something about reunion" and if you checked out before hand, he had a #2 tatto, and if you read the documents in the Shinra mansion...then it should all become clear!)

Zack is in the game, and I saw him as a playable char & I didn't know about that reunion thing...so ok.

I will show ye soon enough.

We know he IS in the game, even if it's a small role.

I know you see him dead at the end of Advent Children, yet that's because...I dunno, they can't fill in every lil detail?

Hmm, but the sephy sword being won...not the "A perfect copy" item that you can throw, but a real sword that no one can equip in the party.

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006-01-04 22:51:34 »
Nop, Zack got killed way befor the begining of the game. As I said, watch the Last Order. Is a perquel that explains (well, more or less) what happened in Niblehime. It leaves no doubt, the MP killed Zack and they verified it. They left Cloud alive because he didn't seemed to be a hazard in his state.

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006-01-04 22:53:15 »
Ok, don't believe me for now

Explain why you can win an equipable sephy sword; but no party members can equip.

There is supposedly a legit way to get him.

joelo4

• View Profile
thats rye
« Reply #14 on: 2006-01-04 22:55:38 »
thats true

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #15 on: 2006-01-04 23:17:05 »
There is also supposedly a way to play as Sephiroth and ressurect Aeris. It simply isn't true.

joelo4

• View Profile
for
« Reply #16 on: 2006-01-04 23:22:18 »
i heard u use a gameshark for that

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006-01-04 23:37:01 »
Gameshark I know, and aeris is a no go.

But honestly; there is a sephy sword item to throw and one that is equipable...it jus adds up to the possibility.

And I will show you^

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006-01-04 23:43:24 »
Quote from: Radiosity
Quote from: Mkillbride2599
that sick guy in the slums(who we all know is Zack)

Interesting. Especially when you consider that Zack is dead and buried outside Midgar at this point, after being gunned down by Shinra soldiers while protecting Cloud.

Zack gets killed by sephiroth when the whole thing is explained in the sequence where cloud and tifa fall into the lifestream. It even shows a little animation of it happening, then cloud picks up his weapon and runs it threw sephiroth. So.. is it just me or does this guy seriously take some finishing off? :lol:.

Also Mkillbride, open google. type FF7 rumors/hoax's. read all available rumors. then check the author of each rumor and you will find it is the same jack ass that spreads all these bull shite rumors. And that man in the tunnel in the beggining is a sephiroth clone as indicated by the number two which aeris states that he has... not zack. And if you believe all these rumors then you will find that the man in the tunnel has many uses everything from resurrecting aeris to getting a grey chocobo that can travel to a moon map to becomming sephiroth.

Another thing, using a gameshark or hexeditor to get something in a game can hardly be considered a legit way of getting something. So go back to your teeny bopper friend(?) and punch him in the face for me.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #19 on: 2006-01-05 00:02:16 »
Quote from: smithie
Zack gets killed by sephiroth when the whole thing is explained in the sequence where cloud and tifa fall into the lifestream. It even shows a little animation of it happening, then cloud picks up his weapon and runs it threw sephiroth. So.. is it just me or does this guy seriously take some finishing off? :lol:.
Hojo "takes care" of Zack and Cloud (he was injured too, remember that sword through his body?) after that incident.

dziugo

APOSEIGd15

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006-01-05 00:11:20 »
Quote from: dziugo
Hojo "takes care" of Zack and Cloud (he was injured too, remember that sword through his body?) after that incident.

dziugo

zack wasnt killed from sephiroth, but killed after escaping from hojo's stuff

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006-01-05 01:16:55 »
Ah... ok, must remember to watch that last order thing sometime.

Reminds me of a black adder quote.

--- when they are working out the battle statistics ---

Black Adder "... ah yes fornsbury, he took some finishing of i tell you."

Brother "Indeed, I killed him myself at one point."

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #22 on: 2006-01-05 07:15:01 »
Quote from: d15c0d4v3

dziugo

zack wasnt killed from sephiroth, but killed after escaping from hojo's stuff
And between "not getting killed by sephiroth" (Nibelheim incident) and "escaping from hojo's" they both (Cloud&Zack) were taken care by Hojo :wink:.

dziugo

-gone away-

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006-01-05 07:33:40 »
And between "not getting killed by sephiroth" (Nibelheim incident) and "escaping from hojo's" they both (Cloud&Zack) were taken care by Hojo :wink:.
dziugo

So then why does cloud say he has never seen hojo before?

I want to watch LO but doesn't it really suck when you dont wont to pay for downloads that are going to chew up all your bandwidth. -_-

dziugo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006-01-05 09:11:22 »
He also states, that he doesn't know (and never heard of) First Class SOLDIER Zack... His memory is just all messed up...

dziugo