Author Topic: 7H Heaven configure for mods setting  (Read 2970 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
7H Heaven configure for mods setting
« on: 2015-03-31 01:30:41 »
So I have searched and asked around though no one seems to know or not sure how to tell me how to use the configure option.  So say my core Sephiroth mod uses certain files.  So some modders have models that are different to what is loaded.  So I want to make an option for Sephiroth to assume that version.  Also say I have used other weapon models for Sephiroth or he uses different animations and save other avatars for them so fit the others.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: 7H Heaven configure for mods setting
« Reply #1 on: 2015-03-31 06:12:45 »
I currently write a small tutorial for 7H. However I have written down only simple basic stuff yet.
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15985.0

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-03-31 07:02:40 »
Yeah I saw that but I think I am having trouble understanding.  I don't see anything that relates to configuration or it went over my head on your second post if you explained it.

Edit: Now I see I've done goofed unless that was made recently.  Thanks for the info bro.  I'll test it probably this weekend.

Edit: So would I set the thing in the mod.xml file to refer to the other files in those folders?  So add in folder b then add the line into the designated text and it'll show up when you press configure?
« Last Edit: 2015-03-31 07:07:36 by genesis063 »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-03-31 07:14:16 »
Yeah I saw that but I think I am having trouble understanding.  I don't see anything that relates to configuration or it went over my head on your second post if you explained it.

This are only notes at the moment. Iros has missed to explain a few things properly (we have with Kimera the same problem). So I released this notes I gathered.
Atm. I only can recommend you to download a released iro mod and unpack it and look how the mod.xml is made. I think ChaOS has the most complex script at the moment. I do write a step by step tutorial for starters but I haven't as much time as usually so I made slow progress on that front.