Author Topic: Learn Japanese from Final Fantasy VII examples!  (Read 19587 times)

picklejar

• View Profile
Re: Learn Japanese from Final Fantasy VII examples!
« Reply #25 on: 2018-01-27 19:08:09 »
DLPB: Sure, when it's ready, just send me a private message, then I can work with you to integrate with it.

picklejar

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2018-01-27 19:09:51 »
Okay, I finally have a nice URL for the site. Hopefully the URL won't change much from now on. The new location is:

http://kujatas.com/learn-japanese-from-final-fantasy-7

ocac

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2020-06-20 06:05:42 »
Hi picklejar,
I am not sure if you grace these boards with your presence anymore, but if so I would really appreciate the chance to talk about your site and Herman1134's comparison. I am using a parser tool to make a frequency-based "dictionary" of the Japanese script of FF7, to try and help let's say the average N3/N2-level learner enjoy the game in the original, with a "Primer" of important words they may be missing for ~95% comprehension.

Not sure if you can DM me (I am but a newbie poster, so I at least cannot initiate DMs myself), but if you were interested in this project it would be great to talk, as your site while up was a huuuuge help to me, but a little more if possible would be great. (Outlined here, if interested.)