Author Topic: Menus Mod  (Read 1286 times)

AtomskZA

• View Profile
Menus Mod
« on: 2019-08-01 12:54:48 »
Hi,

New to modding off FF7 and had a lot off issues doing it earlier this week, but the FAQ helped with a whole bunch of issues. I have 2 questions.

1. Can the HD Remako mod with in conjunction with the other HD Texture mods i.e Fields Textures, Battle Textures, World Textures? It seems to me based on load order it will load the first one listed.

2. In-game when I cast Magic spells, there is a large spacing between my first spell and the next usable spell, it's like there is a place holder for when the spell get's upgraded. Is there a way to remove this place holders so I don't have to scroll a yard to get to the next spell? I think this might be from the Reunion - Baesomething* + Menu Overhaul.

iDerek759

• View Profile
Re: Menus Mod
« Reply #1 on: 2019-08-01 13:26:52 »
1. Yes

2. No

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: Menus Mod
« Reply #2 on: 2019-08-01 13:52:34 »
When applying mods like Remako, include only one of each type.  That is, if you use Remako's world textures, then don't also load the catalog version.  Same for other potential duplication like battle textures (don't use Remako plus Team Avalanche, for example), and be sure to follow the load order given in the FAQ.