Author Topic: New Threat + The Reunion?  (Read 11127 times)

Tetra

• No cloud, no squall hinder us!
    • View Profile
New Threat + The Reunion?
« on: 2017-04-14 00:00:21 »
I just registered to ask you.

Is it possible? I tried to install the NT mod before adding BC and MO via 7H, but when I start the game NT gets unloaded. Could it be, because NT uses an own FF7.exe? If so, why there is no collap? I want to enjoy fancy menus with a great exotic challenge rounded with some neat correct translations.

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
Re: New Threat + The Reunion?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-04-14 02:25:12 »
Basically, since they alter the same files, the only way Reunion would ever be fully compatible with NT is somebody manually altering NT to have Reunion's text and changes (which would have to be okayed by both DLPB and Sega Chief). With DLPB's mod loader thing you could have them both on your PC at the same time but not usable together.

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-04-14 06:27:23 »
Go to nt thread, chief just talked about it there.

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-04-14 08:03:10 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.0

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-04-14 11:04:55 »
Basically, since they alter the same files, the only way Reunion would ever be fully compatible with NT is somebody manually altering NT to have Reunion's text and changes (which would have to be okayed by both DLPB and Sega Chief). With DLPB's mod loader thing you could have them both on your PC at the same time but not usable together.

Sega has to add Because to his mod and then send the text files created by toughscript to Dan as compatibility patch for NT. Though it's necessary that NT is almost in its final stage flevel-wise. But Sega doesn't need to do it all by himself, other users could help him. They only need add the text from Beacause to a set of scenes and send Sega the changed text files. The more the easier and faster the job is done.
« Last Edit: 2017-04-14 11:06:53 by Kaldarasha »

Tetra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2017-04-14 16:15:34 »
Go to nt thread, chief just talked about it there.

I just found this so far: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.msg249184#msg249184
GilgameshGG is testing NT with MO. That's a step forward.

Sega has to add Because to his mod and then send the text files created by toughscript to Dan as compatibility patch for NT. Though it's necessary that NT is almost in its final stage flevel-wise. But Sega doesn't need to do it all by himself, other users could help him. They only need add the text from Beacause to a set of scenes and send Sega the changed text files. The more the easier and faster the job is done.
This would be awesome, but why not otherwise? Since BC is done, Sega could offer a patch for using NT with BC. I doubt there will be many changes in BC anymore.

(btw, I love the models from you, great work!)

lionheart82

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2017-04-14 16:37:51 »
This is the chat. Its just 1-2 pages back from the last one.
« Last Edit: 2017-04-14 16:41:40 by lionheart82 »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2017-04-16 18:09:45 »
I just found this so far: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.msg249184#msg249184
GilgameshGG is testing NT with MO. That's a step forward.
This would be awesome, but why not otherwise? Since BC is done, Sega could offer a patch for using NT with BC. I doubt there will be many changes in BC anymore.

(btw, I love the models from you, great work!)

We still have to wait for R06. Because get some typo fixes, but moreover it offers a new way to mod the game. After its release we can make a plan how to patch NT with Beacause. And don't forget that NT needs to be almost finished. I'm sure that there are plenty of helpers out there (around 600 scenes needs a look through).

Tetra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2017-04-17 22:25:26 »
This is the chat. Its just 1-2 pages back from the last one.
Thank you for finding this for me. I really appreciate that.

We still have to wait for R06. Because get some typo fixes, but moreover it offers a new way to mod the game. After its release we can make a plan how to patch NT with Beacause. And don't forget that NT needs to be almost finished. I'm sure that there are plenty of helpers out there (around 600 scenes needs a look through).
Okay, guess then we shall wait then. I decided to play FF7 with gjoerulv's hardcore mod + The Reunion, now. I'm also satisfied with this setup, since it's many years since I played FF7 the last time. Both mods are great, specially with all the graphic mods that come with 7H, too.

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2017-04-18 11:52:07 »
You can have Reunion with beacause AND MO working together with Gjoerulv's hardecore mod in a 7H install ??

Tetra

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2017-04-18 13:06:21 »
You can have Reunion with beacause AND MO working together with Gjoerulv's hardecore mod in a 7H install ??
Yes you can. It's compatible and supported by 7H. Just select "Hardcore + The Reunion" in gameplay and story IRO :)

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2017-04-19 12:53:25 »
Thanks !
And maybe it's nice to go again with the game in hardcore mod, for better appreciating the NT( all many changes ) when it will be compatible with Reunion :)