Author Topic: Jackass running his mouth  (Read 2853 times)

Sukaeto

• View Profile
    • Sukaeto's web server
Jackass running his mouth
« on: 2007-05-10 22:36:44 »
Everyone already knows Pat Buchanan is a douche bag, but please roll on over to Townhall and let him know this.

Immigration laws here in the US are bad enough already without clowns like this running their mouths.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
Re: Jackass running his mouth
« Reply #1 on: 2007-05-11 17:34:36 »
Quote from: Pat Buchanan aka Jackass
Cho was among the 864,000 Koreans here as a result of the Immigration Act of 1965, which threw the nation's doors open to the greatest invasion in history, an invasion opposed by a majority of our people. Thirty-six million, almost all from countries whose peoples have never fully assimilated in any Western country, now live in our midst.

Cho was one of them.

That's funny, because I'm sure the majority of Native Americans opposed what the European settlers did.  In many ways that was an "invasion" of people from other countries.

Quote from: Jackass
What happened in Blacksburg cannot be divorced from what's been happening to America since the immigration act brought tens of millions of strangers to these shores, even as the old bonds of national community began to disintegrate and dissolve in the social revolutions of the 1960s.

I find it strange how Buchanan keeps using the terms "us" and "them" as if we are different, apparently he thinks so.  Social revolutions?  Oh you mean Civil Rights, yeah that was a real b*tch wasn't it?  Giving all people free rights, who saw that comming?

Quote from: Pat
To intellectuals, what makes America a nation is ideas -- ideas in the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, Gettysburg Address and Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

He states this immediately after...

Quote from: Pat
...some are going berserk here.

That's the one true statement in this article full of bs.

Edit:
Nice comment you made in the article Sukaeto.  Pat may have listed a dozen or so violent immigrants in the article, but I'm pretty sure Americans commit violent crimes as well.  Maybe even more violent crimes than immigrants!  :-o
« Last Edit: 2007-05-11 17:37:58 by Otokoshi »

masteraden

• View Profile
Re: Jackass running his mouth
« Reply #2 on: 2007-06-14 10:23:31 »
   I agree with the big O on this one...