Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 317629 times)

demanson

• View Profile
Re: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests
« Reply #425 on: 2020-03-14 16:19:58 »
When I click the discord link and log in no channel is added to my list.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 2020-03-14 16:28:58 »
It helps to read the rules.

Flash0429

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 2020-03-14 17:45:07 »
It helps to read the rules.

im confused by this statement when i click on the discord link from page one i have the same issue it dosent direct me to a discord server nor does one get added to my list it just takes me to a blank discord page. its not an actual invite link and i think thats the issue
Spoiler: show

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 2020-03-14 21:27:22 »
im confused by this statement when i click on the discord link from page one i have the same issue it dosent direct me to a discord server nor does one get added to my list it just takes me to a blank discord page. its not an actual invite link and i think thats the issue
Spoiler: show

Weird, have you tried downloading discord and trying again instead of using just the browser? Try this link: https://discord.gg/NtJTK4D

Flash0429

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: 2020-03-14 22:19:42 »
Weird, have you tried downloading discord and trying again instead of using just the browser? Try this link: https://discord.gg/NtJTK4D

yes i already have Discord downloaded on my PC and that link worked perfect because its an actual invite link the link on page one is not an invite link it goes directly to a channel on the server and if your not a part of the server you cant see it. Now that im in the server i tried clicking the link on first post and it works perfectly so id assume thats the issue, swap out the link on page one for the link you just gave me and your all set

dddvg4

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 2020-03-16 01:06:43 »
Hello everyone. I wanna know more about the options in the default Media iro in the Catalog.

My understanding is that

"5 - Arranged Soundtrack" is the Tsunamods arranged one
"7 - Symphonic Remaster" is the Orchestra one but not the same as the Anxious Heart one.

is these correct?

Also, what about "6 - OST Remastered"? Is it an older version of Anxious Heart OST remastered?
If not, which one has a better bit rate?

Will be grateful if anyone can help :)

AuthenticM

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: 2020-03-20 07:29:49 »
Hey everyone,

Will the ninostyle chibi models be added to the catalog for 7th Heaven 2.0? If yes, is there an expected date?

Thank you!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #432 on: 2020-03-20 07:41:49 »
Hello everyone. I wanna know more about the options in the default Media iro in the Catalog.

My understanding is that

"5 - Arranged Soundtrack" is the Tsunamods arranged one
"7 - Symphonic Remaster" is the Orchestra one but not the same as the Anxious Heart one.

is these correct?

Also, what about "6 - OST Remastered"? Is it an older version of Anxious Heart OST remastered?
If not, which one has a better bit rate?

Will be grateful if anyone can help :)

Yes, Tsnumaods music.

Yes, it's different than Anxious Heart.

No, it's different from Anxious Heart, and one of the first music mods featured here. I don't know which has better bitrate, but my guess would be Anxious Heart.

Hey everyone,

Will the ninostyle chibi models be added to the catalog for 7th Heaven 2.0? If yes, is there an expected date?

Thank you!

Yes, they'll be added to the Qhimm Catalog for the Field Models 3.1 update. It's expected on the date it's released  :P

AuthenticM

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 2020-03-20 13:58:30 »
Yes, they'll be added to the Qhimm Catalog for the Field Models 3.1 update. It's expected on the date it's released  :P

Bahaha! I'll take it. Thank you!

Calocacides

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 2020-03-22 00:09:28 »
Hey people! Wanted to report a small bug, which I believe is caused by wrong selection. In Field Models -Qhimm Catalog, in Dynamic Weapons, Buster Sword Millenia - Right Hand is Mike's. A small, but annoying detail. Thanks, you rock EQ2Alyza!

olearyf2525

• View Profile
« Reply #435 on: 2020-03-25 03:45:04 »
Yes, Tsnumaods music.

Yes, it's different than Anxious Heart.

No, it's different from Anxious Heart, and one of the first music mods featured here. I don't know which has better bitrate, but my guess would be Anxious Heart.

Thanks for all your hard work and your team, the nino chibi models look so good.

jdhayward

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 2020-04-06 08:40:53 »
Hi all,

New mod loader is so much easier than the old one so thanks for the hard work on that.

Im having a weird issue with field models. I usually just go with PRP on everything as I like the fact that it looks pretty classic. When using these models with NT recently i noticed that my shinra soldiers have a PRP body but a massive chibi head and that Reno has a tiny PRP head and a massive chibi body.

Ive tried configuring the models in different ways but this always happens. Any suggestions?

Do I need to put it further down the load order or something?

Thanks.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 2020-04-06 08:59:52 »
Post your Profile Details please.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #438 on: 2020-04-06 09:37:07 »
Post your Profile Details please.

Just in case you don't know, you do that by clicking Settings>Profiles>the eyeball icon. This will open a window containing all of your profile details. You can copy and paste that here (but please put it in a spoiler block) or upload the file to a file sharing service or something like pastebin.

jdhayward

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 2020-04-06 10:25:05 »
7th Heaven Version: 2.0.3.406
Code: [Select]
# Miscellaneous - Qhimm Catalog
ID: c0f4e84d-cf4e-49a9-bd61-b3f1f91d7a86
Version: 3.0
Is Active: False
"=======Jessie Mod======="  (Miscellaneous)           = ""      (0)       
"Jessie Mod"                (Jessie Mod)              = False   (0)       
"Team Avalanche Fields"     (Team Avalanche Fields)   = False   (0)       
# Animations - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ad98f03e-143d-41b0-8937-96fec7c821ea
Is Active: True
"Battle"  (Animations - Battle)   = "0 - 15 FPS"                  (0)       
"Field"   (Animations - Field)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
"World"   (Animations - World)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
# Battle Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: e4786c44-997e-4a29-b522-a4922aa4d457
"=======Main======="  (Battle Models)                 = ""               (0)       
"Aerith"              (Main Characters - Aerith)      = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Barret"              (Main Characters - Barret)      = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Cait Sith"           (Main Characters - Cait Sith)   = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)         = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)       = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Red XIII"            (Main Characters - Red XIII)    = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Sephiroth"           (Main Characters - Sephiroth)   = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)        = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Vincent"             (Main Characters - Vincent)     = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Yuffie"              (Main Characters - Yuffie)      = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Aero Combatant"      (Enemies - Aero Combatant)      = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Air Buster"          (Enemies - Air Buster)          = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Chocobo"             (Enemies - Chocobo)             = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Diamond Weapon"      (Enemies - Diamond)             = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Elena"               (Enemies - Elena)               = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Frogs"               (Enemies - Frogs)               = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Grunt"               (Enemies - Grunt)               = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Guard Hound"         (Enemies - Guard Hound)         = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Guard Scorpion"      (Enemies - Guard Scorpion)      = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Hundred Gunner"      (Enemies - Hundred Gunner)      = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Jenova"              (Enemies - Jenova)              = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Joker"               (Enemies - Joker)               = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Life Form"           (Enemies - Life Form)           = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Mighty Grunt"        (Enemies - Mighty Grunt)        = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Motorball"           (Enemies - Motorball)           = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Reno"                (Enemies - Reno)                = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Ruby Weapon"         (Enemies - Ruby)                = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Rude"                (Enemies - Rude)                = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Shinra Soldiers"     (Enemies - Shinra Soldiers)     = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Sweeper"             (Enemies - Sweeper)             = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Aerith"              (Weapons - Aerith)              = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Cait Sith"           (Weapons - Cait Sith)           = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Cloud"               (Weapons - Cloud)               = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Red XIII"            (Weapons - Red XIII)            = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Sephiroth"           (Weapons - Sephiroth)           = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Yuffie"              (Weapons - Yuffie)              = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
# [Tsunamods] Avalanche Arisen Battle Textures
ID: c33191b1-439d-4536-9c70-cc5f6957dfa2
Version: 1.0
"Textures"  (battle_bg)   = "Avalanche Arisen"  (1)       
# Battle Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: b9315620-c927-4fcb-9c05-185783a8967e
Is Active: False
"Battle Textures"  (Battle Textures)   = "1 - [4x Upscale] Remako HD - CaptRobau"  (1)       
# Field Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 25cf73b9-873e-47a7-92c4-7a581d4707c9
"===Resize Project==="   (Field Models)                       = ""                          (0)       
"Resize Project"         (Resize Project)                     = False                       (0)       
"===Dynamic Weapons==="  (Dynamic Weapons)                    = ""                          (0)       
"Cloud"                  (Dynamic Weapons - Cloud)            = "6 - PRP"                   (6)       
"Buster Sword"           (Dynamic Weapons - Buster Sword)     = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Mythril Saber"          (Dynamic Weapons - Mythril Saber)    = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Hardedge"               (Dynamic Weapons - Hardedge)         = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Butterfly Edge"         (Dynamic Weapons - Butterfly Edge)   = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Enhance Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Enhance Sword)    = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Organics"               (Dynamic Weapons - Organics)         = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Crystal Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Crystal Sword)    = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Force Stealer"          (Dynamic Weapons - Force Stealer)    = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Rune Blade"             (Dynamic Weapons - Rune Blade)       = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Murasame"               (Dynamic Weapons - Murasame)         = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Nailbat"                (Dynamic Weapons - Nailbat)          = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Yoshiyuki"              (Dynamic Weapons - Yoshiyuki)        = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Apocalypse"             (Dynamic Weapons - Apocalypse)       = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Heaven's Cloud"         (Dynamic Weapons - Heaven's Cloud)   = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Ragnarok"               (Dynamic Weapons - Ragnarok)         = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Ultima Weapon"          (Dynamic Weapons - Ultima Weapon)    = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Huge Materia"           (Objects - Huge Materia)             = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Materia"                (Objects - Materia)                  = "1 - PRP"                   (1)       
"Potions"                (Objects - Potions)                  = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Save Point"             (Objects - Save Point)               = "2 - Team Avalanche"        (2)       
"Aerith"                 (Main - Aerith)                      = "5 - PRP"                   (5)       
"Barret"                 (Main - Barret)                      = "9 - PRP"                   (9)       
"Cait Sith"              (Main - Cait Sith)                   = "3 - PRP"                   (3)       
"Cid"                    (Main - Cid)                         = "4 - PRP"                   (4)       
"Cloud"                  (Main - Cloud)                       = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Red XIII"               (Main - Red XIII)                    = "5 - PRP"                   (5)       
"Sephiroth"              (Main - Sephiroth)                   = "3 - PRP"                   (3)       
"Tifa"                   (Main - Tifa)                        = "6 - PRP"                   (6)       
"Vincent"                (Main - Vincent)                     = "4 - PRP"                   (4)       
"Yuffie"                 (Main - Yuffie)                      = "3 - PRP"                   (3)       
"Biggs"                  (Support - Biggs)                    = "4 - PRP"                   (4)       
"Bugenhagen"             (Support - Bugenhagen)               = "1 - Kaldarasha - Classic"  (1)       
"Jessie"                 (Support - Jessie)                   = "4 - PRP"                   (4)       
"Wedge"                  (Support - Wedge)                    = "3 - PRP"                   (3)       
"Air Buster"             (Enemy - Air Buster)                 = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Elena"                  (Enemy - Elena)                      = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Reno"                   (Enemy - Reno)                       = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Rude"                   (Enemy - Rude)                       = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Shinra Soldiers"        (Enemy - Shinra Soldiers)            = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Non-Player Characters"  (NPC)                                = "2 - PRP"                   (2)       
# Field Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ff3eb6c3-5f61-43e0-afd2-2f32685cc6eb
"Field Textures"  (Field Textures)   = "1 - [4x Upscale] Remako HD - CaptRobau"  (1)       
# Gameplay - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ace21ed7-9e32-4782-b397-1ce937bf3507
"======Difficulty======"  (Gameplay)               = ""                (0)       
"Difficulty"              (Difficulty)             = "6 - New Threat"  (6)       
"Always Run"              (Always Run)             = False             (0)       
"Clock Fix"               (Clock Fix)              = False             (0)       
"Disable Mouse"           (Disable Mouse)          = False             (0)       
"Hand Indicator"          (Hand Indicator)         = "1 - Removed"     (1)       
"Increase Sense Limit"    (Increase Sense Limit)   = False             (0)       
"Invincible"              (Invincible)             = False             (0)       
"Lock Inventory"          (Lock Inventory)         = False             (0)       
"Lucky Cait Sith"         (Lucky Cait Sith)        = False             (0)       
"Lucky Tifa"              (Lucky Tifa)             = False             (0)       
"No Random Battles"       (No Random Battles)      = False             (0)       
"Save/PHS Anywhere"       (Save/PHS Anywhere)      = False             (0)       
"Skip Cutscenes"          (Skip Cutscenes)         = True              (1)       
"Sync Barret Opening"     (Sync Barret Opening)    = False             (0)       
# Media - Qhimm Catalog
ID: fe3a9938-8083-4201-9f52-dd1e3eaba28c
"Movies"  (Movies)   = "1 - [AI] CaptRobau - Remako HD"  (1)       
"Music"   (Music)    = "0 - No Change"                   (0)       
"Sound"   (Sound)    = "0 - No Change"                   (0)       
# Spell Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 702dcfdb-70c1-48c4-95e7-a13413855e25
Version: 3.1
"Main"         (Main)          = "3 - [4x Upscale] sl1982"           (3)       
"Coin Skill"   (Coin Skill)    = "23 - Transparent Metallic Yellow"  (23)     
"Limit Break"  (Limit Break)   = "0 - No Change"                     (0)       
# User Interface - Qhimm Catalog
ID: d7fbbf75-2ff7-42f2-bbda-815fb92598a0
"======Menu======"        (Avatars)                 = ""                                (0)       
"Enhanced Stock"          (enhanced)                = "Enhanced Stock - On"             (1)       
"All Status Visible"      (status)                  = True                              (1)       
"Items + Materia Icons"   (items_materia)           = "Colored Items + Shiny Materia"   (4)       
"UI Bar Thickness"        (bars)                    = "Thinnest Bars"                   (2)       
"Font Brightness"         (fonts)                   = "Gradient Fonts"                  (1)       
"Battle Field View Size"  (battleview)              = "Recommended View, Optimised UI"  (1)       
"Help Box Transparency"   (hbb)                     = "No Box, Text Only"               (1)       
"Field Dialog Style"      (fds)                     = "Menu Overhaul"                   (1)       
"EXP Bar Toggle"          (nt)                      = "Exp Bars Enabled"                (0)       
"Controller Icons"        (controller)              = "Xbox Icons"                      (1)       
"Aerith"                  (Avatars - Aerith)        = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Barret"                  (Avatars - Barret)        = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Cait Sith"               (Avatars - Cait Sith)     = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Chocobo"                 (Avatars - Chocobo)       = "2 - Minmin"                      (2)       
"Cid"                     (Avatars - Cid)           = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Cloud"                   (Avatars - Cloud)         = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Cloud Young"             (Avatars - Young Cloud)   = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Red XIII"                (Avatars - Red XIII)      = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Sephiroth"               (Avatars - Sephiroth)     = "2 - Minmin"                      (2)       
"Tifa"                    (Avatars - Tifa)          = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Vincent"                 (Avatars - Vincent)       = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Yuffie"                  (Avatars - Yuffie)        = "3 - Minmin"                      (3)       
"Game Over"               (Game Over)               = "1 - Game Over"                   (1)       
"Prelude Credits"         (Prelude Credits)         = "2 - JordieBo"                    (2)       
"Start Menu"              (Start Menu)              = "7 - Buster Glare"                (7)       
# World Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 3365b425-2391-4cc2-ba02-fef3437eba71
"=======Main======="  (World Models)              = ""               (0)       
"Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)     = "4 - PRP"        (4)       
"Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)   = "7 - PRP"        (7)       
"Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)    = "6 - PRP"        (6)       
"Diamond"             (Enemies - Diamond)         = "2 - PRP"        (2)       
"Emerald"             (Enemies - Emerald)         = "1 - PRP"        (1)       
"Ruby"                (Enemies - Ruby)            = "1 - PRP"        (1)       
"Ultima"              (Enemies - Ultima)          = "1 - PRP"        (1)       
"Buggy"               (Vehicles - Buggy)          = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Chocobo"             (Vehicles - Chocobo)        = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Highwind"            (Vehicles - Highwind)       = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Submarine"           (Vehicles - Submarine)      = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Tiny Bronco"         (Vehicles - Tiny Bronco)    = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
# World Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 00583ff5-d5b8-4efa-9678-8e319574839e
"World Textures"  (World Textures)   = "1 - [4x Upscale] Remako HD - CaptRobau"  (1)       

There we go, if you need anything else let me know. :)
« Last Edit: 2020-04-06 10:33:47 by EQ2Alyza »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 2020-04-06 10:39:14 »
Ok, let me see if I can pull them out of the NPC section and put them separately into the Enemy section.

The Fields Models are in fairly good shape, but they aren't perfect. Sorry about the mistakes.

jdhayward

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 2020-04-06 11:30:15 »
Thats ok, its still a really great improvement over what came before.

Thanks for the help!

fdfdfgfg

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: 2020-04-14 18:34:22 »
Catalogue update doesn't work for some reason. I have a good connection speed but direct download failed so many times. Is there any other way to download mods? Are these mods available on drive or mega?

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #443 on: 2020-04-15 02:17:49 »
Catalogue update doesn't work for some reason. I have a good connection speed but direct download failed so many times. Is there any other way to download mods? Are these mods available on drive or mega?

Most are available on http://7thheaven.rocks and we are going to be adding more mirrors to the site within the next day or so too.

FlockMist

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 2020-04-15 19:23:27 »
Hello,

Thank you for the hardwork, I bought ff7 again on steam because playing the remake version makes me nostalgic!
Regarding the downloading aspect of the mod, I also have a decent connection speed, but the downloading the field texture via the 7th heaven app is not possible as I tried countless time and the download speed is staggering, it is the only one that I am missing. I  have tried the mirror link provided in the 7thheavens website, I got a 404.

Can you please help?

fdfdfgfg

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 2020-04-15 19:55:27 »
Thanks for the updates. Can somebody also upload media mod from qhimm catalogue to other mirrors? I think game's music files is inclusive of this mod right?

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #446 on: 2020-04-15 20:02:54 »
Thanks for the updates. Can somebody also upload media mod from qhimm catalogue to other mirrors? I think game's music files is inclusive of this mod right?

It already is. There's 4 mirrors, including a torrent.

DISEASE

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: 2020-04-15 20:54:08 »
Hi!
User interface mod from catalog has built-in Enhanced stock and there is Controller Icons menu for using these icons in game dialogs, but it's useless because it needs other mod that uses these icons. To make this work I had to install standalone version of Enhanced Stock UI and ESUI Controller Addon, it doesn't work with built-in version. Can you bring functionality of ESUI Controller Addon to Qhimm 3.0 Catalog package? Thanks!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: 2020-04-15 23:33:08 »
It will be there in User Interface 3.1 update.

fdfdfgfg

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: 2020-04-16 14:59:25 »
Control settings turns to default everytime I close the game. Anyone knows how to fix it?