Author Topic: Successfully Converted cloud's head from KH2 to ff7 field model!=D  (Read 102392 times)

polaris_027

ay gnun? hay hirap nman! haha tol send mu nlng skin ung tifa mo..hehe nwi2ndang n ko eh..haha cnu na ba ntapos mong iconvert?

knight1120

ou nakakalito tlga yan bibigyan kita ng tutorial gagawa ako kasu bka mtgalan pa kasi pasukan ko na sa thursday busy na ko hehe kaya nga tintapos ko na agad ung mga models hehe :lol:,..., tapos ko na si tifa, cid, yuffie tpos mmya ttpusin ko na din si aeris  :wink:
« Last Edit: 2009-06-18 14:17:41 by kula_wende »

polaris_027

haha salamat tlga tol! asahan ko yan! hehe ako nga rin cnicngit ko nlng to sa sked ko eh..hahah next wik rin cugrado di ko na rin to maasikaso..haha cge tol! gudlak ah! lu2sutan ko tong tifa na to haha

moses7

• View Profile
here's Tifa  :-D :-D

Tol, bat ang liit nila? Tignan mo ung mga upuan.

polaris_027

nasobrahan cgurp sa ka2scale down..pero madali lang ausin yan sa kimera! :-)

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
i dont understand wut any of u guys are saying! lol  :-(

polaris_027

i dont understand wut any of u guys are saying! lol  :-(

you dont have to hehe  :-D

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
What language is that? Is it Tagalog?

polaris_027

yes it is tagalog  :-)

Yuffie_Lover

O.O...
Not trying to be mean, but if this helps in putting the KH characters into the game.. could some one please translate!
It will guarantee that you are safe from my materia grubbing hands :D *whispers* for a week anyways!

Preferably in English! :P

Please and thankyou!

Love,
Yuffie (only in cosplay!)

polaris_027

O.O...
Not trying to be mean, but if this helps in putting the KH characters into the game.. could some one please translate!
It will guarantee that you are safe from my materia grubbing hands :D *whispers* for a week anyways!

Preferably in English! :P

Please and thankyou!

Love,
Yuffie (only in cosplay!)

okay sorry guys! from now on we'll be posting in english then! :-D

well our discussion's about the kh2 tifa that i imported to ff7 field model..the problem is that...it crashes whenever the program tries to load tifa's model..please tell me for those of you who knows..what could be the problem??

Yuffie_Lover

oh i have heard of such a problem before.. when i did it with my friend a while back.

He said...
" For some reason when i convert the models to the LGP.. the ending on each of the names has to be corrected.. I have not idea why it changes.. but.. well I got Yuffie to work from KH for my game... doesn't that excite you yuffie!"

Basically what happens.. well on his PC, is that when you place the files into the LGP the ending changes to AAAA(2)
it doesn't want to overwrite... lol

I am not sure if this your problem.. but i tried to help!
Love,
Yuffie  :wink:

polaris_027

hmm when i checked the extracted files of my char.lgp i found some files that have been named with numbers( e.g. afee2.rsd)..i found a lot of them..is this normal? coz the only ones that i pasted were tifa's files which have different file names..im not sure if this is my problem..how did your friend go about that? did he have to scan all of the 14,761 files in the char.lgp?

edit:
to kula_Wende

i think its not the texture files that is my problem..i read in slayersnext's thread that putting all texture in one big tex file is just the same as putting it in many different tex files..and about your models..hows it going? have you finished it? pls PM me when you do..and oh hope your first day high's great! :-D

for anyone else knowledgeable in this forum..please help!

namespoofer if your still here please lend me your help! i know you had the same issue with tifa when you imported her to ff7! :-(
« Last Edit: 2009-06-18 12:46:13 by polaris_027 »

knight1120

here's what i've done in almost 1 weak modding my advent children style mod  :wink: hehe....

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
« Last Edit: 2009-07-01 14:15:00 by kula_wende »

jeditl

^_^

Sweet, Most impressive

wish i could do that stuff

knight1120

im planning to release this mod if i already finish it but it is "illegal" to do that, im trying to contact any people handled this forum or any permission to release this mod so everyone can used and enjoy this mod and not only the screenshots uve seen  :wink:

jeditl

i wish the best of luck to ya and hopefully they will agree on it ^_^

that way many users would be happy :-)

Fleet Command

• View Profile
Nice work on characters. Although, there are visible problems. Tifa's hands and Yuffie's upper torso look a problematic. But they are just minor problems. The biggest problem is Cloud. He is not the "Cloud" as we know anymore.

Barret and Tifa are undoubtedly the best. Can you post close-ups from them?

About publishing them, don't worry. Just post amongst this community via a file sharing service and keep a low profile. That way, it'll be qualified as Fair-Use and therefore, fully legal.

jeditl

Nice work on characters. Although, there are visible problems. Tifa's hands and Yuffie's upper torso look a problematic. But they are just minor problems. The biggest problem is Cloud. He is not the "Cloud" as we know anymore.

What are you saying His cloud looks pretty cool to me ^-^

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
Yeah I think his Cloud kicks ass, personally!

knight1120

Barret and Tifa are undoubtedly the best. Can you post close-ups from them?

for tifa try to search in my past post in this thread and you will see it  closely :wink:,  and for barret there is no changes on him but only his jacket and for now im trying to remodel him and also sephi, cloud in soldier uniform, red13, caith sith etc etc.. are in progress so you guys just wait until i finish it and i will post screenshots  :wink:

jeditl

lol sweet i cant wait for the shots

:-P

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
same here... those screenshots look bad ass! nice work there kula  :-D

Fleet Command

• View Profile
Yeah I think his Cloud kicks ass, personally!
That's exactly the problem. This Cloud is so serious and dangerous-looking that is no longer suitable for the scene in which he has to choose between "Wark!" and "Wark Wark!" as a reply to an enthusiastic Chocobo! (That was one funny scene.) Cloud matures in the game. This Cloud is already too mature, too "max pain"-like.

for tifa try to search in my past post in this thread and you will see it  closely :wink:,  and for barret there is no changes on him but only his jacket and for now im trying to remodel him and also sephi, cloud in soldier uniform, red13, caith sith etc etc.. are in progress so you guys just wait until i finish it and i will post screenshots  :wink:
I said "Close-ups". You have never posted close-ups from them. But if you can't... well... thank you anyways.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-19 11:32:11 by FleetCommand »

Viashino

• View Profile
just a small piece of advice,  may i suggest a minor re  size and possibly  making therm a bit differt in size they look about the same size but hey not bad even if it is squares work still nice effort.  Looks pretty good. Hope your enjoying yourself because thats the main thing,  if you enjoy it nthen its geat but if not then its gonna suffer so just remember to relax and smile at your crits and take your time and make it the way you want.

A true modeler,
Viashino :D

P.S.  that was me giving encouragement just incase it didnt sound like it XD.