Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 267276 times)

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #50 on: 2009-01-07 16:07:50 »
I am simply amazed at the amount of hard work and detail that has gone into this model. keep going apz, almost there!

EDIT:

i wrote lack, lol. i fail epically :(

changed :D
« Last Edit: 2009-01-07 18:13:28 by NeoCloudstrife »

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009-01-07 16:46:40 »
k I see what you mean. Another thing i noticed, from the front view, the pauldron needs to be move quite a bit (see yellow arrows)

and the blue line is what i've been meaning bout the pauldron, that should be ther rim of it

bishmanrock

« Reply #52 on: 2009-01-07 21:25:16 »
I personally think this is unreal, and it isn't even finished!

Good work man, shame about not having enough time to do other characters, makes me wish I was this good so I could have a shot.

If you aren't already, you should be proud.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009-01-07 22:29:52 »
Well like I always say, if there's something you really want, if you keep banging your head against the wall eventually you'll break through! But thanks! I appreciate it!  :-D

And to anyone following this thread I hope it's interesting enough to read all the way through, and a veritable goldmine of details for the New Continuity Cloud. Or as i called him on some other message board... the Crisis Core Correct Continuity Cloud, the CCCC. But I'll try and find a more suitable name for him.

How about this, this version is just plain Cloud, and the original design version will be Classic Cloud. Because if anybody hasn't read the whole thread... When I'm done with this guy, it'll only take maybe about an hour to convert him into the original design with the original bangle and such.

And then there's the whole chopping him up and putting him in the game and making all the various field model versions. That'll be the next step!

dark angel

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009-01-07 22:32:43 »
Your really good at making models. Cam u make that one guy off of ff1 in to ff7???

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #55 on: 2009-01-07 22:57:41 »
How about this, this version is just plain Cloud, and the original design version will be Classic Cloud. Because if anybody hasn't read the whole thread... When I'm done with this guy, it'll only take maybe about an hour to convert him into the original design with the original bangle and such.

...you are still gonna make a crisis core secret ending style conversion, right? or is that what you meant by classic?
« Last Edit: 2009-01-07 23:01:21 by NeoCloudstrife »

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009-01-07 23:24:28 »
Actually the Crisis Core secret ending one, IS this Cloud that I'm making. So I'll call the Secret ending one just Cloud... and

and by Classic Cloud I mean:

And I might even venture to do the dissidia version. And maybe, just maybe... Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts, but probably not.

dark angel

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009-01-08 02:05:02 »
how long do u thing youll finish it??

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009-01-08 08:59:41 »
The GREATEST project that i so on this forum! apz freak you are AWESOME!Thank you,for you work!
But,still i want to ask you:
Don't you have any plans about other charactes like classic Tifa or classic Barret or other charactes?

BlitzNCS

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #59 on: 2009-01-08 15:07:18 »
Actually the Crisis Core secret ending one, IS this Cloud that I'm making.
so, no recolour then? I wouldnt normally be this bothered by it, but since i can't just do it myself, It'd be real sweet to have a blue to black recolour of the jumper and trousers (British words, but i'm sure you'll understand;)) i.e crisis core, thats what i meant :-D the hair style change isnt even important :P

anyway, good luck with the head/hair! :D

EDIT:
This is all i meant, sorry for the gigantic embed:

« Last Edit: 2009-01-08 17:52:32 by NeoCloudstrife »

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2009-01-08 23:35:24 »
It'd be real sweet to have a blue to black recolour of the jumper and trousers (British words, but i'm sure you'll understand;))

Pants? :)

Nice work.

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009-01-09 00:17:27 »
It'd be real sweet to have a blue to black recolour of the jumper and trousers (British words, but i'm sure you'll understand;))

Luckily I speak fluently in this tongue. Trousers, boot of car, rubbish, restaurant, chav. See? :D
Also, this mod looks epicly epic.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009-01-09 01:05:16 »
There seem to be an awful lot of us here from Dear Old Blighty ;-). I wouldn't be surprised if we actually outnumbered the Americans. Tea, anyone?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009-01-09 03:07:03 »
Quite possibly, but this American will have some tea as well!  :wink:

The next picture posted should be the LAST Work in Progress. I gotta finish it QUICK, because I gotta draw a comic me and a friend of mine will be selling at an anime convention. And I don't want to be thinking of this when I'm drawing our comic, it isn't fair!

That's me alright... busy busy busy busy! And everyone calls me insane, how can one person work 40hrs a week and go to college 16hrs while still working on other project such as this one, AND be a loving fiance and keep a social life. I don't know. But it's overwhelming and wonderful all at the same time.

And life is dealing such bad news lately. :cry: My innocent brother's being thrown in jail, my mother's house got foreclosed on, last summer a friend of mine passed away, and another's slowing succumbing to kidney disease. I think I keep working to keep from falling into depression. Probably. I know other people have had way worse lives and I try to remember that, gotta keep on trucking.

But on the lighter side. Thanks yous guys! I'm glad this makes you happy. It makes me happy!  :-)
« Last Edit: 2009-01-09 03:08:34 by apz freak »

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009-01-09 03:20:12 »
thats tough man, but none of it is better or worse. Life is full of comings and goings, as we flow along our share of it. nothing is a loss, only a gain to what our life is. Appreciate all the experiences you get, be they joyful or painful, as they make you who you are, and add to you as a person. my best wishes to you, wherever life takes you.

in other news:
Can't wait to see yer progress!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009-01-09 03:20:26 »
Quote from: apz freak
And life is dealing such bad news lately.  :cry: My innocent brother's being thrown in jail, my mother's house got foreclosed on, last summer a friend of mine passed away, and another's slowing succumbing to kidney disease. I think I keep working to keep from falling into depression. Probably. I know other people have had way worse lives and I try to remember that, gotta keep on trucking.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that; you can have some strong tea. I'm impressed that you're able to keep on working with all that going on; keep on trucking :-)

adventsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2009-01-10 04:14:39 »
i'm impressed, this is amazing work man, keep it up. i cant wait for this to come out!

shazman1984

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2009-01-10 05:38:47 »
aHA! I see a problem with it :-o.................... its just too damn good!!!!

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009-01-10 08:52:46 »
I'm really proud of how this face is coming about, of course I had to start over like 5 times. I'm using the Kingdom Hearts Cloud to get the curves in his face better. It's so simple it's comfusing, but I think I finally found the right curvature.

Alrighty then, maybe I lied this isn't the last progress report. But hopefully this one is!

And thank you everybody for your enthusiasm! Without it I don't think I'd be as motivated to make it for you guys! The fact that people want my work at all makes me smile. Keep it up, I just might finish this soon!

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009-01-10 16:05:06 »
Whouu!It looks so cool! :-o

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009-01-10 19:54:29 »
the face is always the hardest part... tilt the eyebrows to give a little more.. angry/pissed look, just point them inwards er... \/ kinda thing.. just not that extreme. also bring hte lips down a bit, he has too much chin, and not enough between mouth n nose. also good job on fixing hte pauldron, looks good.

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009-01-10 23:38:49 »
Is that textured? I mean the face? Cause the face looks AWESOME, but if it's been textured it should be darker and more peachy.
How are you going to do the eyes? Are you going to colour them into the face with texture, or are you gonna add in spheres and texture them. Because if you texture it straight to the face it gives it more of an anime look, and the spheres will make it more realistic. I'm not sure which one will suit the model, because the face is very realistic, so the spheres sound like a good idea, but if you make it look anime-ish it will suit the game. Sorry if i sound like im teaching a lecture or something! I didn't mean to!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

squallff8

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2009-01-10 23:56:57 »
i think there is no texture yet...am i right :?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009-01-11 05:50:49 »
No it wasn't textured there, Now it is textured. KH Cloud head and Advent Children screen cap for reference.

Well I'm doing this anime-ish so it'll fit the game. I used the eye texture from the Final Battle Cloud to get the eyes right.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009-01-11 05:55:49 »
bring the outter tips of his eyebrows down a bit, its a bit too extreme.. good texture job, but i'd say that the skin is too cold.. warm up the colors a bit.. more orangey.

maybe thin his nose as well?