Author Topic: [FF7PC] [7H] Enhanced Stock UI (2.0)  (Read 169765 times)

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] [7H] Enhanced Stock UI (1.0)
« Reply #50 on: 2019-11-23 15:46:46 »
The buttons would be affected.  But you can redo that modification the same way as you did on the old MO.

You can patch the game using hext patches.  Its a way of patching the game code without overwriting the actual executable.

If there is no guide for doing this on qhimm, I will see if one can be posted.

Would that be done after all changes have been made, or as one goes along while still making a mod? I've been making my mod by overwriting the game files (such as ff7.exe, flevel, kernel, etc.) because I wasn't aware of any other way to do it. I do have backups of the originals, though. A guide to all this like you said would be very much appreciated, thank you.

@Jairus 7H mods can be pretty simple. Usually it's enough to have the files in there folders. With the XML you can make more elegant and complex mods, and hext patches are only needed if you plan to edit ff7.exe.

Oh ok. Well I have made some changes to ff7.exe and ff7_bc.exe (which actually somehow caused a misalignment issue in the MO in the save/load screen where the SAVE 01 text is in the upper right corner - now it goes off the screen and I have no idea why or how to fix it) for text changes and shop changes, among other things, so hext would be necessary in my case. Unfortunately, I don't know much about hex editing.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2019-11-23 17:42:17 »
problem came back again. exp bars are going all aroud the world: any one can hel me fix this?

https://imgur.com/a6tJYgh

Two things.

Please post the result of clicking on "profile details" in 7th heaven.

Also please provide the save file, I will take a look tomorrow.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2019-11-23 18:12:49 »
And I still think you might want to provide a non-7H version as well. Not everyone uses 7H, and forcing it to go through there alone cuts off those people who don't use it who might want to try out the mod. The choice should be up to the user to decide how they want to install it.

I don't mean to speak for Chrysalis, but the person who created the mod gets to decide what they want to support.  Not you.

White Chocobo has been long abandoned.  If you're going to cheat in the game, why not just use other methods?

I'm sorry but your wants don't dictate our time and effort to spend. That is acting entitled to something you haven't put any work into yourself. If you want more out of it then open up the modding tools section and get crackin'. Modders are much more inclined to teach others how to mod then to simply bend to everyone's requests.

The reason there isn't a non 7H version is because it's not feasible right now. This is not something you can just request and we whip it up on the spot. If that were the case, then it would have already happened.

Not too happy about this exchange here. Jairus didn't phrase it as a demand, it was a suggestion and he gave his reasoning for making that suggestion; it seemed polite too. I feel the response from the two of you was too heavy-handed.

I didn't know White Chocobo was deprecated. How are we to make changes to ff7.exe now for text and shops and such? I've been using TouphScript and MakouReactor for dialogues, but they don't edit shops. Are they still viable tools, btw? What tool do we use?
I guess what I'm trying to understand is, if we can't modify the game's files anymore (to avoid overwriting the originals), how do we make mods? How do we save our changes as we go along while making said mods?
Would that be done after all changes have been made, or as one goes along while still making a mod? I've been making my mod by overwriting the game files (such as ff7.exe, flevel, kernel, etc.) because I wasn't aware of any other way to do it.

The White Chocobo tool is currently the only one that modifies shop inventories + buy/sell prices that I'm aware of, and it is horribly deprecated and prone to failure when opening a file; it is, however, definitely preferable to tracking down and modifying offsets manually.

What you should be aiming to do as you progress your project is to have a full set of 'permanent' files that contain all your changes; that includes an .exe with all your changes in it. That means feel free to continue using tools like White Choco and Libre as they're currently still the best way to modify their respective .exe data.

When time comes to make an IRO, what you'll do is put your modified .exe with all the changes and an unmodified .exe into the HextCompare part of the HextTools suite. This'll produce a hext document that will represent your .exe changes when the IRO is run through 7th Heaven.

However, these addresses are for a 'dormant' exe and not one that's currently running which is what we'll need for a 7th Heaven IRO. The values tend to go up by either 400C00 or 401400 depending on where they are in the .exe; I'll PM that info after posting this.

One issue is dependencies. You mentioned that your mod uses MO; that's a dependency it probably shouldn't have, as it's best to keep other mods separate from yours at all costs. The benefits of doing that are manifold; your project won't be sunk if the dependency no longer receives support (Nightmare7 died because of that), it lets players choose whether to use MO or not, and leading on from that it makes your mod more compatible.

If you can, try to separate MO or other mods from your current project. As tempting as it can be to try and package it all up together, it only causes problems in the long run.

One thing, editing things like shops, limits, etc. should be fine for compatibility with almost anything because these are affecting static parameters and not functions. Text as well occupies a static size; even if the string gets smaller, it's still the same size just padded.
« Last Edit: 2019-11-23 18:22:52 by Sega Chief »

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2019-11-23 19:04:34 »
Two things.

Please post the result of clicking on "profile details" in 7th heaven.

Also please provide the save file, I will take a look tomorrow.
Battle Models - Weapons
ID: fe92e17c-f60d-4cf5-9c79-889f93d1edcb
Version: 2.1
weapons_aerith = 3
weapons_caitsith = 1
weapons_cloud = 1
weapons_sephiroth = 1
weapons_yuffie = 1

Field Models - Objects
ID: 7f1274cf-3bf8-4ae6-a722-d2f374c902fc
huge_materia = 1
materia = 2
potions = 1
save_point = 2

Battle Models - Characters
ID: 1917178d-5ef1-42e2-9c5c-58045588b3f4
models_aerith = 1
models_barret = 2
models_caitsith = 1
models_cid = 2
models_cloud = 4
models_redxiii = 3
models_sephiroth = 1
models_tifa = 3
models_vincent = 2
models_yuffie = 1

Battle Models - Enemies
ID: 267ef1d2-599c-4f4d-860c-b838f402c587
models_diamond = 1
models_frogs = 2
models_scorpion = 1
models_jenova = 1
models_joker = 1
models_life_form = 1
models_motorball = 1
models_ruby = 1
models_soldiers = 1
models_sweeper = 1

Field Models - Main Characters
ID: efe1b0ec-6ce3-43f7-9659-f1bc9d36f60c
Version: 2.2
models_aerith = 2
models_barret = 6
models_caitsith = 1
models_cid = 2
models_cloud = 5
models_redxiii = 3
models_sephiroth = 1
models_tifa = 4
models_vincent = 2
models_yuffie = 1

Field Models - Non-Player Characters
ID: d329bc05-3dc0-4f35-94aa-632986f47194
Version: 2.34
models_base = 1
models_biggs = 1
models_jessie = 1
models_wedge = 1

Field Textures - Omzy
ID: 5ee78f47-6a2d-4981-8be5-c9afa763b965
Version: 2.3
field_bg = 1

Menu - Avatars and Backdrops
ID: aec06415-0f12-410b-ac43-f4e89e363729
game_over = 1
prelude = 2
start_menu = 10

Enhanced Stock UI-rel1
ID: d1d0cd86-f471-4426-b5bf-4acce7f333c4
Version: 1.0
enhanced = 1
status = 1
items_materia = 3
bars = 2
digits = 2
text = 2
rowsbasic = 1
rowsextra = 1
battleview = 1
hbb = 1
fds = 1

FF7 NT IRO
ID: cf0bc54c-1fb9-49d2-b10f-98f02ae0de58
Version: 1.5
gameplay = 1

MY SAVE (taken from steam folder >saves) https://gofile.io/?c=GY7Ohr
« Last Edit: 2019-11-23 19:08:48 by Asherdoom »

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2019-11-23 19:17:17 »
Thank you for posting Asherdoom, since you are using New Threat, I suggest you mention this issue in the new threat support thread.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.0

Also please be patient when waiting for a response.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2019-11-23 19:18:15 »

Yeah, bring that over to the NT thread; it's to do with save files between vanilla + mods (or save editor potentially).

Asherdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2019-11-23 19:19:44 »
og sorry i posted that because i was asked to lol sorry ! :D  i am gonna report onto NT mod :D sorry for wall of text

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2019-11-23 23:38:24 »
Not too happy about this exchange here. Jairus didn't phrase it as a demand, it was a suggestion and he gave his reasoning for making that suggestion; it seemed polite too. I feel the response from the two of you was too heavy-handed.

The White Chocobo tool is currently the only one that modifies shop inventories + buy/sell prices that I'm aware of, and it is horribly deprecated and prone to failure when opening a file; it is, however, definitely preferable to tracking down and modifying offsets manually.

What you should be aiming to do as you progress your project is to have a full set of 'permanent' files that contain all your changes; that includes an .exe with all your changes in it. That means feel free to continue using tools like White Choco and Libre as they're currently still the best way to modify their respective .exe data.

When time comes to make an IRO, what you'll do is put your modified .exe with all the changes and an unmodified .exe into the HextCompare part of the HextTools suite. This'll produce a hext document that will represent your .exe changes when the IRO is run through 7th Heaven.

However, these addresses are for a 'dormant' exe and not one that's currently running which is what we'll need for a 7th Heaven IRO. The values tend to go up by either 400C00 or 401400 depending on where they are in the .exe; I'll PM that info after posting this.

One issue is dependencies. You mentioned that your mod uses MO; that's a dependency it probably shouldn't have, as it's best to keep other mods separate from yours at all costs. The benefits of doing that are manifold; your project won't be sunk if the dependency no longer receives support (Nightmare7 died because of that), it lets players choose whether to use MO or not, and leading on from that it makes your mod more compatible.

If you can, try to separate MO or other mods from your current project. As tempting as it can be to try and package it all up together, it only causes problems in the long run.

One thing, editing things like shops, limits, etc. should be fine for compatibility with almost anything because these are affecting static parameters and not functions. Text as well occupies a static size; even if the string gets smaller, it's still the same size just padded.

Thanks, Sega Chief, I'll do that when I'm ready to start putting my demo IRO together soon. But the reason my mod uses MO is because I've edited several of the character sheets to add in the PS/Xbox buttons as well as other slight modifications, but they won't show up without MO. I use special characters to signify the buttons and other things I've added, but without MO they'll just show as their normal characters and not as the buttons. The mod itself technically can be used without MO, it's just that the buttons and such won't display without it. I've tried modifying the original character sheets from the game, but they never showed right in-game, they were always gray and never reflected any color changes, which my mod makes frequent use of. I wasn't planning on including MO in the mod package, though. I was just going to let people know to have it installed/loaded first before using my mod.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2019-11-24 21:56:57 »
important bugfix posted to fix an issue, I recommend all users to grab the update from the link in first post.

kekko1285

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2019-11-25 23:31:42 »
Hey guys, I've been using this mod for 1 hour now, and I have to admit it goes far beyond my best expectations. Incredible job, really well done. I'll be promptly report any issue should I find one.

Thanks!

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2019-11-29 20:47:05 »
An update posted to enhance battle UI a bit based on some feedback, recommended to update.

Germmie

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2019-12-04 13:31:23 »
Hi! I love the mod, especially the battle part. However activating this mod locks my field fps to 20. Disabling this mod becomes 30 again.

Is this a known issue?

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2019-12-10 20:50:37 »
Very nice! It's subtle but enhances the game enormous.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #63 on: 2019-12-12 06:20:08 »
Very nice! It's subtle but enhances the game enormous.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it :)

gentlemagic

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2019-12-12 15:13:32 »
Convert to Reunion 06 (not convert battle UI)
Extract to \The_Reunion\GLOBAL\
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KFlS5xISHKRXHjGtTvDKz30fySia5mHl/view

wasteofskin

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2020-01-20 20:54:28 »
Awesome mod very nice!
« Last Edit: 2020-01-20 22:19:27 by wasteofskin »

Apoly

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2020-02-13 20:52:59 »
Huge thanks for releasing this mod!
it makes everything look clean and more modern  8-)

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2020-02-20 17:17:08 »
Anyway you can make a drop down and have one other style. I mean its fine the way it is, but im really liking changing it up some here are the two other styles....

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2020-02-22 02:18:48 »
Anyway you can make a drop down and have one other style. I mean its fine the way it is, but im really liking changing it up some here are the two other styles....

Nice screenshot. That's from my video lol. I wish there was a way to get this working with Reunion. Or at least DLPB re-implement his Overhaul, which is of course up to him. I love the Reunion mod and think the only thing missing is something like this mod. If nothing else (menu boxes, battle boxes, etc.) I'd take just some HD font to go with the rest of the HD I have going on.

Fewtch

• All good things in time
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #69 on: 2020-02-26 08:05:03 »
Enjoying your 2.0 version very much. Curious, is it possible to enable all boxes (field/battle) to be transparent like the help box?

pepy

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2020-03-05 18:26:19 »
Does this mod work with 7th Heaven 2.0? I tried using it but it crashes the game when i enable "Enhanced Stock" or "All Status Visible" options.

Flash0429

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2020-03-05 18:49:21 »
Does this mod work with 7th Heaven 2.0? I tried using it but it crashes the game when i enable "Enhanced Stock" or "All Status Visible" options.

it works for me fine. Did you download it directly from the 2.0 catalog? and did you make sure its in the correct load order?

pepy

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2020-03-05 19:40:08 »
I downloaded it from the 7th heaven 2.0 app and i did auto sort mods, yet is it crashing. All the other mods i use are not crashing at all. Even if i disable all mods and only leave Enhanced Stock active it is still crashing.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #73 on: 2020-03-05 20:56:29 »
Post your Profile Details so we can see exactly how you’re configuring and ordering your mods.

pepy

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2020-03-05 21:04:32 »
This is what is use.

7th Heaven Version: 2.0.3.406

Code: [Select]
# Animations - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ad98f03e-143d-41b0-8937-96fec7c821ea
Version: 3.0
Is Active: True
"Battle"  (Animations - Battle)   = "0 - 15 FPS"                  (0)       
"Field"   (Animations - Field)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
"World"   (Animations - World)    = "1 - Bloodshot + Kaldarasha"  (1)       
# Battle Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: e4786c44-997e-4a29-b522-a4922aa4d457
"=======Main======="  (Battle Models)                 = ""                        (0)       
"Aerith"              (Main Characters - Aerith)      = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Barret"              (Main Characters - Barret)      = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Cait Sith"           (Main Characters - Cait Sith)   = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)         = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)       = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Red XIII"            (Main Characters - Red XIII)    = "3 - Kaldarasha"          (3)       
"Sephiroth"           (Main Characters - Sephiroth)   = "3 - Kaldarasha"          (3)       
"Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)        = "3 - Kaldarasha"          (3)       
"Vincent"             (Main Characters - Vincent)     = "2 - Kaldarasha"          (2)       
"Yuffie"              (Main Characters - Yuffie)      = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Aero Combatant"      (Enemies - Aero Combatant)      = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Air Buster"          (Enemies - Air Buster)          = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Chocobo"             (Enemies - Chocobo)             = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Diamond Weapon"      (Enemies - Diamond)             = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Elena"               (Enemies - Elena)               = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Frogs"               (Enemies - Frogs)               = "2 - Style 2"             (2)       
"Grunt"               (Enemies - Grunt)               = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Guard Hound"         (Enemies - Guard Hound)         = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Guard Scorpion"      (Enemies - Guard Scorpion)      = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Hundred Gunner"      (Enemies - Hundred Gunner)      = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Jenova"              (Enemies - Jenova)              = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Joker"               (Enemies - Joker)               = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Life Form"           (Enemies - Life Form)           = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Mighty Grunt"        (Enemies - Mighty Grunt)        = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Motorball"           (Enemies - Motorball)           = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Reno"                (Enemies - Reno)                = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Ruby Weapon"         (Enemies - Ruby)                = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Rude"                (Enemies - Rude)                = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Shinra Soldiers"     (Enemies - Shinra Soldiers)     = "1 - Kaldarasha"          (1)       
"Sweeper"             (Enemies - Sweeper)             = "0 - No Change"           (0)       
"Aerith"              (Weapons - Aerith)              = "3 - Mike + slayersnext"  (3)       
"Cait Sith"           (Weapons - Cait Sith)           = "1 - omega res novae"     (1)       
"Cloud"               (Weapons - Cloud)               = "1 - Millenia"            (1)       
"Red XIII"            (Weapons - Red XIII)            = "1 - philman"             (1)       
"Sephiroth"           (Weapons - Sephiroth)           = "1 - Mike"                (1)       
"Yuffie"              (Weapons - Yuffie)              = "1 - Mike"                (1)       
# [Tsunamods] Avalanche Arisen Battle Textures
ID: c33191b1-439d-4536-9c70-cc5f6957dfa2
Version: 1.0
"Textures"  (battle_bg)   = "Avalanche Arisen"  (1)       
# Battle Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: b9315620-c927-4fcb-9c05-185783a8967e
"Battle Textures"  (Battle Textures)   = "1 - [4x Upscale] Remako HD - CaptRobau"  (1)       
# Field Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 25cf73b9-873e-47a7-92c4-7a581d4707c9
"===Resize Project==="   (Field Models)                       = ""                          (0)       
"Resize Project"         (Resize Project)                     = False                       (0)       
"===Dynamic Weapons==="  (Dynamic Weapons)                    = ""                          (0)       
"Cloud"                  (Dynamic Weapons - Cloud)            = "4 - Kaldarasha"            (4)       
"Buster Sword"           (Dynamic Weapons - Buster Sword)     = "3 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (3)       
"Mythril Saber"          (Dynamic Weapons - Mythril Saber)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Hardedge"               (Dynamic Weapons - Hardedge)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Butterfly Edge"         (Dynamic Weapons - Butterfly Edge)   = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Enhance Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Enhance Sword)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Organics"               (Dynamic Weapons - Organics)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Crystal Sword"          (Dynamic Weapons - Crystal Sword)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Force Stealer"          (Dynamic Weapons - Force Stealer)    = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Rune Blade"             (Dynamic Weapons - Rune Blade)       = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Murasame"               (Dynamic Weapons - Murasame)         = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Nailbat"                (Dynamic Weapons - Nailbat)          = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Yoshiyuki"              (Dynamic Weapons - Yoshiyuki)        = "1 - Millenia - Left Hand"  (1)       
"Apocalypse"             (Dynamic Weapons - Apocalypse)       = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Heaven's Cloud"         (Dynamic Weapons - Heaven's Cloud)   = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Ragnarok"               (Dynamic Weapons - Ragnarok)         = "1 - Millenia"              (1)       
"Ultima Weapon"          (Dynamic Weapons - Ultima Weapon)    = "2 - Millenia"              (2)       
"Huge Materia"           (Objects - Huge Materia)             = "1 - Grimmy"                (1)       
"Materia"                (Objects - Materia)                  = "2 - Team Avalanche"        (2)       
"Potions"                (Objects - Potions)                  = "1 - Costa07"               (1)       
"Save Point"             (Objects - Save Point)               = "2 - Team Avalanche"        (2)       
"Aerith"                 (Main - Aerith)                      = "2 - Kaldarasha"            (2)       
"Barret"                 (Main - Barret)                      = "6 - Kaldarasha"            (6)       
"Cait Sith"              (Main - Cait Sith)                   = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Cid"                    (Main - Cid)                         = "2 - Kaldarasha"            (2)       
"Cloud"                  (Main - Cloud)                       = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Red XIII"               (Main - Red XIII)                    = "3 - Kaldarasha"            (3)       
"Sephiroth"              (Main - Sephiroth)                   = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Tifa"                   (Main - Tifa)                        = "4 - Kaldarasha"            (4)       
"Vincent"                (Main - Vincent)                     = "2 - Kaldarasha"            (2)       
"Yuffie"                 (Main - Yuffie)                      = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Biggs"                  (Support - Biggs)                    = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Bugenhagen"             (Support - Bugenhagen)               = "2 - Kaldarasha - Sitting"  (2)       
"Jessie"                 (Support - Jessie)                   = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Wedge"                  (Support - Wedge)                    = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Air Buster"             (Enemy - Air Buster)                 = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Elena"                  (Enemy - Elena)                      = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Reno"                   (Enemy - Reno)                       = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Rude"                   (Enemy - Rude)                       = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
"Shinra Soldiers"        (Enemy - Shinra Soldiers)            = "0 - No Change"             (0)       
"Non-Player Characters"  (NPC)                                = "1 - Kaldarasha"            (1)       
# Field Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ff3eb6c3-5f61-43e0-afd2-2f32685cc6eb
"Field Textures"  (Field Textures)   = "1 - [4x Upscale] Remako HD - CaptRobau"  (1)       
# Gameplay - Qhimm Catalog
ID: ace21ed7-9e32-4782-b397-1ce937bf3507
"======Difficulty======"  (Gameplay)               = ""               (0)       
"Difficulty"              (Difficulty)             = "0 - No Change"  (0)       
"Always Run"              (Always Run)             = False            (0)       
"Clock Fix"               (Clock Fix)              = False            (0)       
"Disable Mouse"           (Disable Mouse)          = False            (0)       
"Hand Indicator"          (Hand Indicator)         = "1 - Removed"    (1)       
"Increase Sense Limit"    (Increase Sense Limit)   = False            (0)       
"Invincible"              (Invincible)             = False            (0)       
"Lock Inventory"          (Lock Inventory)         = False            (0)       
"Lucky Cait Sith"         (Lucky Cait Sith)        = False            (0)       
"Lucky Tifa"              (Lucky Tifa)             = False            (0)       
"No Random Battles"       (No Random Battles)      = False            (0)       
"Save/PHS Anywhere"       (Save/PHS Anywhere)      = False            (0)       
"Skip Cutscenes"          (Skip Cutscenes)         = False            (0)       
"Sync Barret Opening"     (Sync Barret Opening)    = False            (0)       
# Media - Qhimm Catalog
ID: fe3a9938-8083-4201-9f52-dd1e3eaba28c
"Movies"  (Movies)   = "1 - [AI] CaptRobau - Remako HD"           (1)       
"Music"   (Music)    = "1 - Anxious Heart - Original Soundtrack"  (1)       
"Sound"   (Sound)    = "0 - No Change"                            (0)       
# Minigames - Qhimm Catalog
ID: fae201ee-9fa5-4163-ab56-2b478111449d
"====Chocobo Race===="    (Chocobo Race)                 = ""                           (0)       
"Base Models"             (Chocobo Race - Base Models)   = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Cid"                     (Chocobo Race - Cid)           = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Cloud"                   (Chocobo Race - Cloud)         = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Tifa"                    (Chocobo Race - Tifa)          = "1 - Kaldarasha"             (1)       
"Textures"                (Chocobo Race - Textures)      = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"=======Coaster======="   (Coaster)                      = ""                           (0)       
"Textures"                (Coaster - Textures)           = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"======Fort Condor====="  (Fort Condor)                  = ""                           (0)       
"Models"                  (Fort Condor - Models)         = "1 - Strayoff"               (1)       
"Textures"                (Fort Condor - Textures)       = "1 - Strayoff + Grimmy"      (1)       
"===Motorbike Chase===="  (Motorbike Chase)              = ""                           (0)       
"Models"                  (Motorbike Chase - Models)     = "2 - Kaldarasha - Original"  (2)       
"Music"                   (Motorbike Chase - Music)      = "0 - No Change"              (0)       
"Textures"                (Motorbike Chase - Textures)   = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"=====Snowboard======"    (Snowboard)                    = ""                           (0)       
"Textures"                (Snowboard - Textures)         = "1 - Grimmy"                 (1)       
"====Wonder Square===="   (Wonder Square)                = ""                           (0)       
"Tweaks"                  (Wonder Square - Tweaks)       = True                         (1)       
# Spell Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 702dcfdb-70c1-48c4-95e7-a13413855e25
"Main"         (Main)          = "2 - [4x Upscale] kela51 + satsuki"  (2)       
"Coin Skill"   (Coin Skill)    = "23 - Transparent Metallic Yellow"   (23)     
"Limit Break"  (Limit Break)   = "9 - Mike - Version 2"               (9)       
# Enhanced Stock UI-rel2
ID: 2b49d831-6556-41df-9ddb-d1a6e937f548
Version: 2.01
"Enhanced Stock"          (enhanced)        = "Enhanced Stock - On"             (1)       
"All Status Visible"      (status)          = True                              (1)       
"Items + Materia Icons"   (items_materia)   = "Colored Items + Shiny Materia"   (4)       
"UI Bar Thickness"        (bars)            = "Thinnest Bars"                   (2)       
"Font Brightness"         (fonts)           = "Bright Fonts"                    (2)       
"Battle Field View Size"  (battleview)      = "Recommended View, Optimised UI"  (1)       
"Help Box Transparency"   (hbb)             = "No Box, Text Only"               (1)       
"Field Dialog Style"      (fds)             = "Menu Overhaul"                   (1)       
"Controller Icons"        (controller)      = "Xbox Icons"                      (1)       
"EXP Bar Toggle"          (nt)              = "Exp Bars Enabled"                (0)       
# World Models - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 3365b425-2391-4cc2-ba02-fef3437eba71
"=======Main======="  (World Models)              = ""                (0)       
"Cid"                 (Main Characters - Cid)     = "2 - Kaldarasha"  (2)       
"Cloud"               (Main Characters - Cloud)   = "5 - Kaldarasha"  (5)       
"Tifa"                (Main Characters - Tifa)    = "4 - Kaldarasha"  (4)       
"Diamond"             (Enemies - Diamond)         = "2 - PRP"         (2)       
"Emerald"             (Enemies - Emerald)         = "1 - PRP"         (1)       
"Ruby"                (Enemies - Ruby)            = "1 - PRP"         (1)       
"Ultima"              (Enemies - Ultima)          = "1 - PRP"         (1)       
"Buggy"               (Vehicles - Buggy)          = "0 - No Change"   (0)       
"Chocobo"             (Vehicles - Chocobo)        = "0 - No Change"   (0)       
"Highwind"            (Vehicles - Highwind)       = "0 - No Change"   (0)       
"Submarine"           (Vehicles - Submarine)      = "0 - No Change"   (0)       
"Tiny Bronco"         (Vehicles - Tiny Bronco)    = "0 - No Change"   (0)       
# World Textures - Qhimm Catalog
ID: 00583ff5-d5b8-4efa-9678-8e319574839e
"World Textures"  (World Textures)   = "1 - [4x Upscale] Remako HD - CaptRobau"  (1)     

« Last Edit: 2020-03-05 21:33:42 by EQ2Alyza »