Author Topic: ATTN: Alhexx  (Read 9590 times)

Sad Jari

ATTN: Alhexx
« on: 2006-04-27 14:34:19 »
Oooh! You really closed it!

Did that make you feel good? Flexing those big moderator muscles? :lol:

I mean... smart moderator might have found the split topic-button, or something, but it wouldn't feel so good because you couldn't show off your powers, right? :D

EDIT: I wonder how big of a loser one must be, that he gets off from using his shiny moderator powers. You and Caddberry would know that, right? They were probably mean to you in the army, ordered you to do all kinds of stuff and now you take it out on other people? :D

So do tell me, I'm curious. :)

odo324

• View Profile
    • http://www.mindscape.siteburg.com
« Reply #1 on: 2006-04-27 16:43:34 »
I agree with Jari!
I understand a moderators’ gotta do what a moderators’ gotta do, but IMHO that was a bit abrupt. :weep:

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
« Reply #2 on: 2006-04-27 21:40:56 »
I have been sitting for about 20 minutes in front of my monitor and was thinking if I should close it or not.

I did not close it because the discussion was off-topic, I closed it because I had a bad feeling about what posts would come next if I had left it open.
And that's exactly the reason why I did not split the topic - the discussion would have gone on in another topic.

On the other hand, I could've splitted the argument to a new topic and close that one... sorry, didn't think of that.

Quote from: Jari
Did that make you feel good? Flexing those big moderator muscles?

No, it didn't. Hitting those mod buttons is like being a cop and giving someone a ticket for driving too fast - it makes me feel like the most unliked man in the world.

I mean... smart moderator might have found the split topic-button, or something, but it wouldn't feel so good because you couldn't show off your powers, right?

See paragraph #2.

They were probably mean to you in the army, ordered you to do all kinds of stuff (...)

Yes, that's the way it was. Unfortunately.

(...) and now you take it out on other people?

No.
I did not close it to demonstrate my "power" or to be mean to someone, I just tried to do what is one of a moderator's jobs:
Making sure that the members do not start smashing each other's heads.

I didn't close the topic because of your answer, Jari.
The reason was the first line in the next reply. And please do not tell me you didn't see the sarkasm in it...

So, if there is interest in having the "original" Post-Your-Desktops-Topic back alive, I can cut the off-topic argument out and re-open it, although I know that this is not what Jari is trying to achieve with this topic.

- Alhexx

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-04-27 21:52:28 »
Oh for fucks sake, that was a perfectly good Dekstop topic.

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
« Reply #4 on: 2006-04-27 22:07:15 »
Quote from: James Pond
Oh for f**ks sake, that was a perfectly good Dekstop topic.

Here you go.

- Alhexx

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-04-27 22:44:00 »
Thank you. this should have been the original action imo.

odo324

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006-04-27 23:44:09 »
Hurray! :love:
And once again, the balance has been restored to our beloved planet. :wink:

Thanks Alhexx

Edit: LoL, you kept the arguement?

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Re: ATTN: Alhexx
« Reply #7 on: 2006-04-30 23:02:52 »
Quote from: Sad Jari
EDIT: I wonder how big of a loser one must be, that he gets off from using his shiny moderator powers. You and Caddberry would know that, right? They were probably mean to you in the army, ordered you to do all kinds of stuff and now you take it out on other people? :D

So do tell me, I'm curious. :)

Don't know why you drug me into this one .. but whatever..

Yeah Jari.. I totally get off on locking threads and such.. I really do.. Since I am such a little man.. I totally have to come on here and bash people.. </sarcasm>

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.. Jari you are the one that comes on here and blasts people into the Nth level of hell, tearing them a new asshole for doing literally nothing.. You talk about Alhexx pulling power on here because he has none in his life? No Jari.. That's you.. I've known this for a long time, but you have no control in your life, or it just sucks so bad that you have to belittle others to make yourself feel better.. It's totally obvious in nearly every single post you make that lashes out at others for poor grammar or spelling down to them simply thinking differently than you.

I'm sorry your life sucks Jari, and that you have no power in it. I'm sorry that you feel the need to show the faults of others so that you feel better about your own faults.

You've morphed into this.. Spiteful, hateful, jaded, lying person.. I don't know what triggered it.. I don't really care either. I'm surprised people are still putting up with your whiny bullshit antics.. But whatever Jari.. LoL The things you say about me really don't bother me.. I know the true reality of it even if you want to act and believe like things happened differently than they did in your own twisted version of reality..

Believe what you want Jari.. Then roll up into a ball and cry yourself to sleep when you finally see the true reality that no one cares about your drama, that this forum is a happier place without you, and that losing some of our valued members and also causing them to come less frequently is your fault.

Until then.. You just keep dreaming your little wet dream, and everyone will just put up with you like they have been doing ever since you got your first period..

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006-04-30 23:20:17 »
Oh God...here we go again...

Everyone other than Jari, Caddberry or Alhexx (And the Super Mods ofcourse) please, please, please keep your comments to yourself. Don't reply. Just don't. That way this will hopefully be over the fastest.

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #9 on: 2006-04-30 23:33:13 »
Quote from: Emerald Weapon
Oh God...here we go again...

Everyone other than Jari, Caddberry or Alhexx (And the Super Mods ofcourse) please, please, please keep your comments to yourself. Don't reply. Just don't. That way this will hopefully be over the fastest.

Why exactly should they be quiet? This whole thread was started with no other intention than to bring on an argument and belittle Alhexx, and even ME when I wasn't even involved in this..

So I dont honestly see a problem with people throwing in what they think.. If this thread actually had a purpose, then perhaps I'd say that this should be handled quickly and whatever.. But it has no way of going off topic, and if it does then maybe it'll have a point.

While most users probably don't know the whole story, I don't think their comments are going to hinder the progress of this thread to a resolution any sooner than one would come.

Jari hates me.. He will always hate me. I've come to live with this. I don't know what he thinks of Alhexx and the other mods, but I can take a pretty good guess..

In other words.. This will never be resolved. That's just my guess. So why not let everyone comment and just make it a party? LoL ~_^

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006-05-01 00:00:41 »
Why exactly should they be quiet? This whole thread was started with no other intention than to bring on an argument and belittle Alhexx, and even ME when I wasn't even involved in this..

You just pointed out why. You listed these people as involved: Alhexx and yourself and though you did not mention him directly, Jari.

Not me, not James Pond nor odo and not Emerald Weapon. So I think we should all take EW's advice, and leave you to your argument.

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #11 on: 2006-05-01 00:24:05 »
You are all arguing on who should be arguing...

odo324

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006-05-01 01:29:35 »
Popcorn? Popcorn! :o Ware'z ma'damn Popcorn...

Thrashamatrix

• There is no spoon, kid....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006-05-01 01:36:05 »
Quote from: odo324
Popcorn? Popcorn! :o Ware'z ma'damn Popcorn...

I just finished laughing, thank you Odo for brightining my morning *walks off laughing*

Sad Jari

« Reply #14 on: 2006-05-15 23:22:40 »
I don't have a habit of talking to people - not even stupid people - who are not present, but I'm currently so f***ing happy that I have pink, fluffy wabbits of f***ing happiness flying out of my nose, so I'll tell you what I think of this.

And I hate being called a liar.

If someone has something to say, do it by all means. I'm looking for a fight.

I'll combine replies to three different threads here, so it might look bit messy, but you'll have to bear with me.

First up is this very thread

Yeah Jari.. I totally get off on locking threads and such.. I really do.. Since I am such a little man.. I totally have to come on here and bash people.. </sarcasm>
You said that, not me.

Seeing that you lock - and always lock, instead of splitting or deleting single posts - threads that have died down a long time ago and threads that have no reason to be locked... yes, you get off on it. Or you are utterly incapable of performing moderator's job. If you prefer the latter, it's fine by me.

You know, during your moderatorship you made 3 good calls. And the last one was your resignation. Yes, I really did count. How does it feel to be a moderator for a year and during that time make the right decision two times?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.. Jari you are the one that comes on here and blasts people into the Nth level of hell, tearing them a new asshole for doing literally nothing..
Ah. You can show examples, no doubt?

You talk about Alhexx pulling power on here because he has none in his life? No Jari.. That's you..
What power I have to pull? As far as I know, I haven't been a real moderator for some time, by now. Just in case you have difficulties understanding; I'm talking about abuse of moderator's power and position.

I've known this for a long time, but you have no control in your life, or it just sucks so bad
You seem to know a lot about my life. :D I wonder what your sources are. Or if you are right. :P

that you have to belittle others to make yourself feel better.. It's totally obvious in nearly every single post you make that lashes out at others for poor grammar or spelling down to them simply thinking differently than you. 
Lucky we, SMF has lots of nice features. Such as this. I dare you to show these posts - just about every one of them should be one like that, like you said.

Wait... was that a lie? It couldn't have been... you wouldn't lie, you would just accuse others of it.

As far as sometimes correcting grammar and spelling; someone's gotta do it. Since most of the moderators seem to be sitting with a thumb up their ass, and one of them even (was) showing a bad example, it has to be someone else. I would be f***ing ecstatic if they did it, instead of me having to do it.

I'm sorry your life sucks Jari, and that you have no power in it. I'm sorry that you feel the need to show the faults of others so that you feel better about your own faults.
Ah, it's the two pence psychiatrist again. :D You really seem to know a lot about my motivations, don't you?

You've morphed into this.. Spiteful, hateful, jaded, lying person..
Bzzzt! If you are going to call me a liar, you better bring proof.

Hmm... I seem to remember something... something really old... something like this, when I smoked out a troll who had decided to make an appearance under new name. You seemed to like my way of doing things when you weren't at the receiving end.

I haven't morphed into anything. You are just being a whinyb*tch because you think too much of yourself and I took you down from your pedestal.

I don't know what triggered it.. I don't really care either. I'm surprised people are still putting up with your whiny bullsh*t antics.. But whatever Jari.. LoL
Ehm, "mr Antics" is free to look into the mirror. :D What did you say about black kettles and pots above?

The things you say about me really don't bother me..
Hard to believe, considering all this b*tching and whining now and every time I criticized mr. Impeccable Moderator. You sure pretend really well that they do bother you. I wonder why?

I know the true reality of it even if you want to act and believe like things happened differently than they did in your own twisted version of reality..
No doubt. Considering the things you have said it's unfortunately starting to seem that you are the only inhabitant of this reality of yours. But hey, have a happy life in your bubble.

Believe what you want Jari.. Then roll up into a ball and cry yourself to sleep when you finally see the true reality that no one cares about your drama,
:D

It might come as a shock to you, but I'm not seeking attention. Unlike someone. :P

that this forum is a happier place without you, and that losing some of our valued members and also causing them to come less frequently is your fault.
Sure. :P Would these be the same valued members that told the administration they were behind me when I smoked Rubicant out?

Were these the same valued members that thanked me and Qhimm when the private forum was launched?

Come to think of it, the private forum that you tried offer as your own idea, after you had seen it mentioned in my post. :P So, you are not only a liar, but a thief too. Did you really think that I would never hear about it? :D

Or would these "valued members" be Rubicant, Mofokubik, Undesirable, Bunnie-Maru, smithie and you yourself? In that case you can keep your valued members.

I dare to say that this forum is infinitely better place without them.

Until then.. You just keep dreaming your little wet dream, and everyone will just put up with you like they have been doing ever since you got your first period..
Did it take you long to think that one up? :D

Yes, even YOU, in caps and all. Remember what I said about ego, long time ago?

While most users probably don't know the whole story, I don't think their comments are going to hinder the progress of this thread to a resolution any sooner than one would come.
Yes, you wouldn't mind comments from people who don't know the whole story, would you? :P

I wonder if there's a reason for that. :D

Just for the record, if you take human memory into account, that "most" means "almost everyone". There are maybe less than handful of people here who actually have some kind recollection about what this is about.

Jari hates me.. He will always hate me. I've come to live with this. I don't know what he thinks of Alhexx and the other mods, but I can take a pretty good guess..
Oooh! What an achievement!

Yes, I hate you so much that when someone asked if I couldn't get along with you so that you could be let into that private forum, I actually left it. While that wasn't the only reason, I left it so that people could get what they wanted. That's how much I hate you. They didn't let you in? That ain't my fault.

Other mods? Well, I *heart* halkun and in general respect the administration. Was your guess right?

Next up, this post.

Quote from: Caddberry
Actually you did forget.. And to me that's shocking.. Mr. Forum know it all forgot the promise..

The promise that was made was that we wouldn't address each other.

That was the original promise.. Which Jari you broke first.. After that it really didnt matter anymore..

From now on Jari I'll leave you alone.. Have a nice life.
That's what he actually said.

Like I said before, draw your own conclusions about what he meant.

*shrugs*

I think the way you broke the whole not addressing each other thing was when you called Nori and I bad moderators.. You tried to pull this whole "I'm not addressing you" Kind of thing that was quire laughable..
I think that I never even promised anything like that, you asked me to, yes - but that's it.

More to the point; if you are a public servant, you are open to public critique. I can understand you being sensitive to it, since you never wanted to be public servant, you wanted the position because of the power - as meager as it is - and perceived prestige. No doubt it f***s up your plans when you are expected to actually do something. Something other than close threads that had died down a long time ago and threads that had no reason to be shut down.

It seems that you think that you as a moderator and you as a person are the one and the same. That's your problem.

BTW, thank you for bringing Nori into this.

Funny that you should mention her now. Mention her, and forget Alhexx who I addressed in the very same post. Just from my memory I also dare to say that I did not call Nori a bad moderator. Unless I'm mistaken, I said that she had done the worst thing a moderator here had ever done and that even I would be a better moderator than the three of you combined. And then I said that I still believe she could be the best moderator ever. Which is exactly why I suggested it to her in the first place.

Oh heck, don't believe me and my memory, just go read it yourself.

So, congratulations for trying to pull off this knight in shining armor sh*t, too bad that there was no sign of it back then and not only that, but some idiot also closed the thread people could have used to say bye to her. I wonder who that was.

Either way .. after that.. the whole promise thing was basically off.. I don't think or didnt think that this was the first time I'd posted in one of your threads either after that..
Had you actually read them afterwards, you would have noticed that I had told you not to, each time. Or most of the times, anyway. But it's not like you had ever paid attention to anything. Which - BTW - is usually thought to be something moderators should do. It helps, you know.

Actually, what does it matter if this wasn't the first time? Does breaking your promise in the past make it okay to break it now? Is it okay to steal, because you have done it before and not get caught? Is this some kind of junkie-logic?

My conversation in this thread wasn't even addressing you at all, and it was totally civil.. Not only that.. In another thread you decided to compare me to a loser that flexes his moderator power because he gets off on it or something..
Well, don't you?

So Jari.. You are the one that's being un-civil.. You also seem to have a selective memory..
You seem to think so. Reality might disagree.

And the third one. This is old, I had originally grown tired of arguing with an idiot, but since he still seems to be stuck on his high horse, let's get this thing done as well.

It's from here.

you have stated yourself that you don't really remember much about the Rubicant incident, because you were so stoned. Clearly a good attribute for a moderator.

I dont remember much because I honestly didnt care much.
So, which one of them was a lie? Both of them can't be true, yet you really did say both things.

I find interesting that your memory of it is so bad because you didnt care much, yet you saw it fit to question my mental health at the time. One would think that one wouldn't make such accusations on a grounds of "didnt care much".

Combine all that with the fact you obviously have a beef with me and have had ever since the Rubicant incident.... that would make me see your appointment as a personal insult, rather than a smart choice for moderation.

I haven't had any problems with you since the Rubicant issue. We even had quite a few decent chats after that whole thing.
Just for the record; by "chats" he means discussion in the forum. I have never had IM or other kind of chat with this person.

Forgiveness. Ever heard about this concept? Did it occur to you that while I might despise you for your statements, I might be willing to give you another chance? Or do you need a big ass topic with huge font to point it out?

And that's pretty much it.

Like I said, I'm on a very foul mood. So if you have a beef with me, feel free to talk about it here, but don't expect me to be all love love.

EDIT: Fixed bit of grammar.
« Last Edit: 2006-05-16 02:00:42 by Sad Jari »

odo324

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006-05-15 23:50:46 »
Ah, the virtual argument that tramples on the idea as to how people perceive each other on a message board. An excellent example on how humanity has yet to adjust our communication skills to a purely digital environment.

I look forward to reading this in detail when I can spare the time. <Surprisingly, no sarcasm :-o >

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #16 on: 2006-05-16 00:00:53 »
You do realize of course that caddbury isnt here to see this?

Sad Jari

« Reply #17 on: 2006-05-16 00:02:13 »
You read the first sentence, yes?

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #18 on: 2006-05-16 05:46:54 »
Meh... whole post just seemed like you wanted an argument that would never happen.